Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Oh PS they have organization that help cover abortion costs. Don't act like she's the only victim. The baby you don't seem to give a s**t about is a victim, too.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
I'd personally beat the s**t out of her for not using her brain (or a condom) but killing her just seems to be redundant. Just spay her like we do to pets who kill their babies.
How do you know she was not raped? She might not have had a choice to use her brain or a condom.

Brain is always usable. At least an abortion is legal, at least leaving your baby at the fire or police station is legal.

Being raped doesn't steal your brain. Mine wasn't stolen, and I was raped more than once.
Where is a 14-year-old going to come up with the hundreds of dollars for an abortion? Plus FL requires parental notice for minors to get abortions and being pregnant is the last thing most teens want their parents to know about.

She has also probably been taught that abortion will make you want to kill yourself, or that it causes breast cancer. Since the Florida abstinence only education program already lies about the effectiveness of condoms (saying that they have a 40% failure rate).

HimeKeesho's Wife

....Well.. I think she should do some time in prison.. for a long time but not get killed..

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lunarflowermaiden
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
I'd personally beat the s**t out of her for not using her brain (or a condom) but killing her just seems to be redundant. Just spay her like we do to pets who kill their babies.
How do you know she was not raped? She might not have had a choice to use her brain or a condom.

Brain is always usable. At least an abortion is legal, at least leaving your baby at the fire or police station is legal.

Being raped doesn't steal your brain. Mine wasn't stolen, and I was raped more than once.
Where is a 14-year-old going to come up with the hundreds of dollars for an abortion? Plus FL requires parental notice for minors to get abortions and being pregnant is the last thing most teens want their parents to know about.

She has also probably been taught that abortion will make you want to kill yourself, or that it causes breast cancer. Since the Florida abstinence only education program already lies about the effectiveness of condoms (saying that they have a 40% failure rate).
emotion_facepalm @ Florida. I've had exactly 2 condoms break out of thousands (I'm old) and one was because it got caught on my braces so it really doesn't count. They are better than 99% effective when used properly.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland

Where is a 14-year-old going to come up with the hundreds of dollars for an abortion? Plus FL requires parental notice for minors to get abortions and being pregnant is the last thing most teens want their parents to know about. She might not have known she was pregnant until the end. Pregnancy does weird things to some women. Yes, we know you claim to have been raped, so what? She is not you. I doubt you had much brain to steal.

Lol, you're mighty cunty tonight. I was 12 when it happened, though I doubt it matters to you. Bullshit, not known she was pregnant. Like I said, her mom needs some punishment because obviously something must be happening in that family to make a 14 year old kill her own baby rather than get family support, but I'm refusing to let the little b***h off scott-free. She killed her child after it legally became a person. She needs to answer for it.
Why thank you. You sound especially so yourself but that is normal.

Post the article detailing the conviction of your (alleged) rapist and I'll consider believing you.

Yes, some women do not know. There is a popular TV series called I Didn't Even Know I Was Pregnant, and I have personally known 3 women irl who didn't know until labor started. Your opinion has been noted and discarded re the subject.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland

Where is a 14-year-old going to come up with the hundreds of dollars for an abortion? Plus FL requires parental notice for minors to get abortions and being pregnant is the last thing most teens want their parents to know about. She might not have known she was pregnant until the end. Pregnancy does weird things to some women. Yes, we know you claim to have been raped, so what? She is not you. I doubt you had much brain to steal.

Lol, you're mighty cunty tonight. I was 12 when it happened, though I doubt it matters to you. Bullshit, not known she was pregnant. Like I said, her mom needs some punishment because obviously something must be happening in that family to make a 14 year old kill her own baby rather than get family support, but I'm refusing to let the little b***h off scott-free. She killed her child after it legally became a person. She needs to answer for it.

Post the article detailing the conviction of your (alleged) rapist and I'll consider believing you.

Yes, some women do not know. There is a popular TV series called I Didn't Even Know I Was Pregnant, and I have personally known 3 women irl who didn't know until labor started. Your opinion has been noted and discarded re the subject.

If she didn't know, why was she wearing ******** sweaters in the middle of Floridas humid summer?? Yeah, like I said, BULLSHIT.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland

If she didn't know, why was she wearing ******** sweaters in the middle of Floridas humid summer?? Yeah, like I said, BULLSHIT.
Who knows? Teens wear inappropriate clothing at all times of year. Maybe because AC is often set at levels that would prevent decomp in a morgue and virtually every building in FL is air conditioned.
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Lock her away forever. She's a murderer, regardless of her age. **Over-simplified opinion.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with this STRONGLY!

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland

Who knows? Teens wear inappropriate clothing at all times of year. Maybe because AC is often set at levels that would prevent decomp in a morgue and virtually every building in FL is air conditioned.

Thanks for the presents and "well-wishes" asshat. I think I'll block you now.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
BTW Rattking, I thought you were classier than to wish a 37 week pregnant woman to have a stillbirth. It never ceases to amaze me how much of a monster you are.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My last post in this thread (unless responded to civilly, of course): It doesn't matter if the girl was a victim of rape. It doesn't matter if the girl thought she didn't know what else to do. What matters is that she -murdered- her baby. It was legally a PERSON, and she needs to own up to her "mistake." Even retarded people don't get away with murder, why should abortion loving assholes stay blind to the fact that it was TOO LATE for an abortion, she killed a PERSON, and needs to go to prison?

It doesn't matter what her life story is/was/will be, what matters is she is a murderer and needs to be charged with it.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland

Say what? I've never wished you well since we met.
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland

I think that was sarcasm, noting that the anonymous "present" with the message that she go through 96 hours of agonizing pain leading to a stillbirth was indeed NOT a "well-wishing."

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
cammelspit
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland

I think that was sarcasm, noting that the anonymous "present" with the message that she go through 96 hours of agonizing pain leading to a stillbirth was indeed NOT a "well-wishing."
I still don't know what she's talking about. I wouldn't waste a gift on her.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

How the hell did she manage to go full term without anyone noticing? >>;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out