• Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yuki_Windira
How the hell did she manage to go full term without anyone noticing? >>;

Magical Cat

Snowy One Piece Lover
Yuki_Windira

Her mother did have her take test at points but they were negative.

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Snowy One Piece Lover
Yuki_Windira

Those must have been some poor tests...

Magical Cat

Snowy One Piece Lover
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Snowy One Piece Lover
Yuki_Windira

Those must have been some poor tests...

The girl has admitted to cheating on them so they would be negative.

But actually all over the counter pregnancy test have a high failure rate, especially when coupled with human error.
http://www.steampowers.net?join=166336 dont fight just love what you see on this website
TommyKae
That Scruffy Mule
TommyKae
I don't believe in the death penalty for personal reasons and because it has never been proven that a death penalty acts as a deterrent for crime. As screwy as it may sound I don't think life sentences are right for people under the age of 21 unless they are truly heinous. My reasoning behind that last statement is that I know at 14, 18, 20 I was a completely different person that I am now. My thought process, morals, just general personality is different. The stupid s**t I did as a youth is now looked upon as, well, stupid s**t.

I say all that but know I would likely be thinking different if I was the father of the child she killed.
The father would probably have been 15-17 ish, and if she never told her parents then she probably never told him either.
It probably doesn't even occur to him that the kid might've been his.

Then I even more so disagree with the death penalty and extended jail term for this girl. Sure she may have murdered her child and there's no getting around that. But this little girl must have been scared shitless about what to do. She was pregnant so I'm sure that added to her problems. My understanding is that the chemicals ones pregnant body releases effects, in some cases, a womans mind. (I know that sounds terrible the way I wrote it)

It's a very sad situation, a scared girl murdering her child, her parents losing a granchild and maybe a daughter, a young boy who is like you said probably clueless about it all. Though now he may have an idea it was his or at least thinking maybe.

Okay, this first part isn't directed at you, so don't take it personal, but this point must be made: This is why a lot of us older people are AGAINST anyone under 16 being considered capable of making a decision about sex. They're typically ******** stupid as a bag of s**t.
She deserves longer than 18 months. This was an exceptionally heinous and cruel act. She murdered a newborn. How is that not heinous in ANYONE's book?
This b***h should be taken out and forcibly sterilized prior to being released so that she never again does this, and should never be allowed around children. I personally hope she gets hit by a bus.

Shy Noob

Old Blue Collar Joe
TommyKae
That Scruffy Mule
TommyKae

Okay, this first part isn't directed at you, so don't take it personal, but this point must be made: This is why a lot of us older people are AGAINST anyone under 16 being considered capable of making a decision about sex. They're typically ******** stupid as a bag of s**t.
She deserves longer than 18 months. This was an exceptionally heinous and cruel act. She murdered a newborn. How is that not heinous in ANYONE's book?
This b***h should be taken out and forcibly sterilized prior to being released so that she never again does this, and should never be allowed around children. I personally hope she gets hit by a bus.

I completely agree people under 16 have very little life experience to make decisions about sex. Make intelligent decisions about sex. I think at 14, and I'm speculating here because I'm neither 14 nor a woman, they have this new body with these new feelings and are constantly bombarded with an unrealistic idea of sex. Same goes for drippy dicked boys who.

So you have a 14 year old with little more than s**t between her ears when it comes to sex who is being approached by boys maybe older. She succumbs to her urges and has sex and gets pregnant. Now she knows she's pregnant and scared shitless about what her parents will do, what people will say (remember being 14 is all about how others see you), will she get kicked out of school and a million other things. She was so ******** in the head with hormones and fear that she used scissors to get the baby out. She put scissors in her v****a to get a baby out. That alone is bat s**t crazy. And yes then she did the most heinous act of strangling her newborn while the infant was still attached to her.

Now I'm not saying that she should go unpunished but I have to believe that at one point in this child's life the knowledge of what she did will be so immense. What I am saying is that this is a child who isn't bright enough to know about sex, who got herself pregnant with the help of another child and was so wacked out of her mind with hormones, her own psychosis and fear that she did the unthinkable. I wouldn't be surprised if they could have gotten her off on an insanity plea considering that postpartum depressions is very real thing. I'm just of the opinion that in extreme cases like this two lives should be destroyed.
TommyKae
Old Blue Collar Joe
TommyKae
That Scruffy Mule
TommyKae

I completely agree people under 16 have very little life experience to make decisions about sex. Make intelligent decisions about sex. I think at 14, and I'm speculating here because I'm neither 14 nor a woman, they have this new body with these new feelings and are constantly bombarded with an unrealistic idea of sex. Same goes for drippy dicked boys who.

So you have a 14 year old with little more than s**t between her ears when it comes to sex who is being approached by boys maybe older. She succumbs to her urges and has sex and gets pregnant. Now she knows she's pregnant and scared shitless about what her parents will do, what people will say (remember being 14 is all about how others see you), will she get kicked out of school and a million other things. She was so ******** in the head with hormones and fear that she used scissors to get the baby out. She put scissors in her v****a to get a baby out. That alone is bat s**t crazy. And yes then she did the most heinous act of strangling her newborn while the infant was still attached to her.

Now I'm not saying that she should go unpunished but I have to believe that at one point in this child's life the knowledge of what she did will be so immense. What I am saying is that this is a child who isn't bright enough to know about sex, who got herself pregnant with the help of another child and was so wacked out of her mind with hormones, her own psychosis and fear that she did the unthinkable. I wouldn't be surprised if they could have gotten her off on an insanity plea considering that postpartum depressions is very real thing. I'm just of the opinion that in extreme cases like this two lives should be destroyed.

Any comments on the father are pure speculation. We don't know if they were thirteen or eighty, and it is, to be blunt, irrelevant in this particular discussion.
She gets to go on with her life. Emotional pain aside, she still gets to breath, still gets to pursue whatever dreams and goals she has. The child was born to immediately be murdered by the one person that should NOT be considered a threat.
I don't care what excuses are made for this c**t. I don't care what her excuses are. She could have dropped the child off at a hospital, or fire department, or quite simply left the little one laying in the sink in the bathroom,and someone would have called the authorities and the child would have had a good chance at a good life.
Instead, she ******** murdered the kid. She gets no pity. I hope she does suffer greatly, because anyone that will murder a newborn, especially their own? They're worthless.
They're a blight on the human race and deserve no pity nor mercy.
Post partum depression doesn't set in at the moment of birth. This wasn't PPD. This was brutal murder in a horrible fashion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games