Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Gawker

BloodandIvory
Honeyass
BloodandIvory
Honeyass
Although I think she kind of overreacted by shooting her husband. If her husband planned to truly kill the cat the best thing to do is either remove her husband or cat out of each others presence until the man started thinking rationally, or kick his butt out.

Yeah, she should have asked for a divorce or something instead of pulling out a gun

Well if she loves her pets so much she is willing to shoot her husband over threats to the animals... She obviously couldn't handle his threat so I don't think being together anymore would have been an option. lol

How about if we thought of it this way instead of it being a cat what if it was their child? (After all she might see her pets as her kids like some people do.) What do you think would have happened in that scenario if she was thinking a bit more sane? Do you think she would still want to be with him after making threats to the kid? You would think she would want to get her and the child as far away from her husband as possible. Most likely a divorce would probably follow after all that anyways. sweatdrop

She probably does think of her animals as children, I would almost think she would have to for her actions to make any sense.

If she were a bit more sane, she would have realized he was just being a really big d**k and figured out a way to diffuse the situation.

I agree with you there. How do think it would have been best for her to diffuse the situation?

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
We Are Organisms
Ratttking
We Are Organisms
Ratttking
Pity her aim wasn't better.
she didnt intend to kill him obviously. Otherwise itd be attempted manslaughter. she wanted him to suffer liek the cat would have obviously, if her aim were bad she woulda missed his head according to you, which means he would have enough time to retaliate at her and make it an even worse situation. And i dont think she would want to live with herself killing her husband. I think you probably knew your answer wasnt the wisest either.
Or she did, and failed. If her aim were good, she would have taken him out with a shot through the heart or brain. She did miss his head, IDK what you're going on about. I think my post is quite to the point, and that you should be getting back to your English homework about now.
who aims at the face and hits in the stomach? and ******** you I dont care in a place like this to have proper grammar, which is beside the point. If she wanted him dead she coulda shot multiple times you retard, no she didnt want him dead you egotistical c**t s**t. Get your head out of your a**. And yeah, oh well if you think he shoulda died, paints a pretty picture of you.
Who? A bad shot, obviously. You are barely intelligible. How many rounds did she have? Oh right, you've no clue. Anyone who threatens to shoot a harmless animal is scum and deserves to die. Go back to crying about the starving brats in Africa that you just heard of today, you ignoramus.

Vicious Reveler

Honeyass
BloodandIvory
Honeyass
BloodandIvory
Honeyass
Although I think she kind of overreacted by shooting her husband. If her husband planned to truly kill the cat the best thing to do is either remove her husband or cat out of each others presence until the man started thinking rationally, or kick his butt out.

Yeah, she should have asked for a divorce or something instead of pulling out a gun

Well if she loves her pets so much she is willing to shoot her husband over threats to the animals... She obviously couldn't handle his threat so I don't think being together anymore would have been an option. lol

How about if we thought of it this way instead of it being a cat what if it was their child? (After all she might see her pets as her kids like some people do.) What do you think would have happened in that scenario if she was thinking a bit more sane? Do you think she would still want to be with him after making threats to the kid? You would think she would want to get her and the child as far away from her husband as possible. Most likely a divorce would probably follow after all that anyways. sweatdrop

She probably does think of her animals as children, I would almost think she would have to for her actions to make any sense.

If she were a bit more sane, she would have realized he was just being a really big d**k and figured out a way to diffuse the situation.

I agree with you there. How do think it would have been best for her to diffuse the situation?

It is really hard to say without knowing the husband or what the inital arguement was about...

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
I think both were in the wrong here.

Tipsy Dabbler

Ratttking
We Are Organisms
Ratttking
We Are Organisms
Ratttking
she didnt intend to kill him obviously. Otherwise itd be attempted manslaughter. she wanted him to suffer liek the cat would have obviously, if her aim were bad she woulda missed his head according to you, which means he would have enough time to retaliate at her and make it an even worse situation. And i dont think she would want to live with herself killing her husband. I think you probably knew your answer wasnt the wisest either.
Or she did, and failed. If her aim were good, she would have taken him out with a shot through the heart or brain. She did miss his head, IDK what you're going on about. I think my post is quite to the point, and that you should be getting back to your English homework about now.
who aims at the face and hits in the stomach? and ******** you I dont care in a place like this to have proper grammar, which is beside the point. If she wanted him dead she coulda shot multiple times you retard, no she didnt want him dead you egotistical c**t s**t. Get your head out of your a**. And yeah, oh well if you think he shoulda died, paints a pretty picture of you.
Who? A bad shot, obviously. You are barely intelligible. How many rounds did she have? Oh right, you've no clue. Anyone who threatens to shoot a harmless animal is scum and deserves to die. Go back to crying about the starving brats in Africa that you just heard of today, you ignoramus.

I've read some of your replies in other threads, Ratttking. Do you just decide what stance will piss people off the most and then argue for it?

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
pinkie_mcdrinko
Ratttking
We Are Organisms
Ratttking
We Are Organisms
Ratttking

I've read some of your replies in other threads, Ratttking. Do you just decide what stance will piss people off the most and then argue for it?
No, generally expressing my personal belief(s) is enough to piss off those with whom I argue, as in this case.

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
If he had a pellet gun and was aiming it at the cat before she shot him ,then she was justified ( in my mind) since she was protecting her cat , who would be unable to shoot the husband. People who are okay with hurting animals are clearly wrong in the head.

I hope the dude gets an infection evil

Vicious Reveler

Ratttking
pinkie_mcdrinko
Ratttking
We Are Organisms
Ratttking

No, generally expressing my personal belief(s) is enough to piss off those with whom I argue, as in this case.

I lol'ed
Tsuki_Kirkland
They shouldn’t be high fiving her, what she did is a huge over reaction to a simple threat. I’m glad he survived, hopefully he’ll divorce her and she’ll be punished for what she did and not let off with a slap to the wrist.

I would definitely shoot someone who threatened to harm one of my animals.
They both need to be arrested, at least the cat is okay. rofl

Dedicated Loiterer

You really can't make this s**t up.

Conservative Victory

This takes crazy cat woman to a whole other level. eek

I mean I am against animal abuse but shooting your husband for threatening the cat? gonk

She should have taken the cat to safety (or called the authorities) instead of reacting the way that she did, but I know that many truly love their pets like they are their own children.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff