28,825 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Aliyah_Sweet
Tennessee woman hid loaded revolver in v****a, police say

Source: Revolver in v****a (no joke)

Quote:
A Tennessee woman arrested for driving with a suspended license had a stolen, loaded gun hidden in her v****a, police say.

The Kingsport Police Department report, posted on TheSmokingGun.com, said the gun was discovered inside Dallas Archer, 19, during a search after she was arrested Monday.

Police said a female jailer "located an unknown item in her crotch." A further check revealed the North American Arms 22 LR mini-revolver, which was loaded.

The gun, which the manufacturer says is four inches in length, had been stolen in 2013 from John Souther, 70, police said.

Archer has been charged with possession of a firearm and possession of stolen property.

The Smoking Gun contacted Souther, who said he would like his gun back, but it would need "a bath in bleach" before he'd touch it.

That's not supposed to go there!
Has anyone made a "sex pistols" reference yet? Am I too late? Lol

Seriously just....what in the world? lol

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
...How?!

gonk

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Sakura Latte
...How?!

gonk

It was a very small gun. But the v****a is designed to push babies out of. She probably could have tried and succeeded in sticking a magnum up there. It's made to be stretchy under the right conditions.

Friendly Citizen

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
I know this may sound somewhat vulgar, but the mind does wonder...Just how loose does ones v****a have to be to stash a weapon in there?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
MegaMuppet
I know this may sound somewhat vulgar, but the mind does wonder...Just how loose does ones v****a have to be to stash a weapon in there?

As stated before, the v****a is made to stretch large enough to eject a baby. A 4 inch gun is nothing. With proper stretching and lubrication, it's amazing what people can stick up there (though there are limits). It will stretch to accommodate, and isn't usually 'loose'.

Friendly Citizen

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
xXFurygeistXx
MegaMuppet

As stated before, the v****a is made to stretch large enough to eject a baby. A 4 inch gun is nothing. With proper stretching and lubrication, it's amazing what people can stick up there (though there are limits). It will stretch to accommodate, and isn't usually 'loose'.

Incredible. I'm a woman and I would still think that incredible (if not a little bit gross)

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
MegaMuppet
xXFurygeistXx
MegaMuppet

Incredible. I'm a woman and I would still think that incredible (if not a little bit gross)

Same. Apparently, it can expand up to 200%, so....yikes. More scary a** s**t you neeeever wanted to know about yer lady bits here.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xXFurygeistXx
MegaMuppet

4 inches = 2.5ish cm.

Vag upon birth - 10ish cm.

She retro birthed a gun. burning_eyes

Fanatical Zealot

Been there, done that.

That's how we used to smuggle weapons into Bulgaria with our female operatives.

The rifles were a bit trickier but still doable if done correctly.

Fanatical Zealot

Alexander J Luthor
xXFurygeistXx
MegaMuppet

4 inches = 2.5ish cm.

Vag upon birth - 10ish cm.

She retro birthed a gun. burning_eyes

Well, that's if it came out sides; lengthwise it's probs a lot skinnier. xp
MegaMuppet
It's muscle tissue - it doesn't get "loose" so much as it can expand & contract, and in this case she's just able to keep herself relaxed so the muscles are expanded.

Friendly Explorer

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This is my rifle this is my gun, this is for fighting this is for fun!
Aliyah_Sweet
Tennessee woman hid loaded revolver in v****a, police say

Source: Revolver in v****a (no joke)

Quote:
A Tennessee woman arrested for driving with a suspended license had a stolen, loaded gun hidden in her v****a, police say.

The Kingsport Police Department report, posted on TheSmokingGun.com, said the gun was discovered inside Dallas Archer, 19, during a search after she was arrested Monday.

Police said a female jailer "located an unknown item in her crotch." A further check revealed the North American Arms 22 LR mini-revolver, which was loaded.

The gun, which the manufacturer says is four inches in length, had been stolen in 2013 from John Souther, 70, police said.

Archer has been charged with possession of a firearm and possession of stolen property.

The Smoking Gun contacted Souther, who said he would like his gun back, but it would need "a bath in bleach" before he'd touch it.

That's not supposed to go there!
Has anyone made a "sex pistols" reference yet? Am I too late? Lol

Fashionable Bibliophile

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That is the weirdest thing I've read today. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff