Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Old Blue Collar Joe
Let's clarify one thing: This is the same ******** moron that wanted to tie welfare payments to their children's performance in school. So he's like a black hole of ignorance. (One clarification is that when you actually read what the other article says, it doesn't specify gay or bi, it specifies dangerous sexual activity).
This guy is just ignorant and out for media attention.

That explains everything, then.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Elazar
No no no no no no no no no no.

He is seriously putting kids' lives at risk with that law.

People stay in the closet for a reason. Especially in conservative states where people will physically abuse, threaten, and assault you for being gay, and where some families will even kick their children out on the street and disown them for being gay.

What an idiot!

Oh, I'm sure he knows that. Even if he doesn't, he'll stick his head in the sand and pretend nobody ever told him it happens.
Super Fightin Prototype
Elazar
No no no no no no no no no no.

He is seriously putting kids' lives at risk with that law.

People stay in the closet for a reason. Especially in conservative states where people will physically abuse, threaten, and assault you for being gay, and where some families will even kick their children out on the street and disown them for being gay.

What an idiot!

Oh, I'm sure he knows that. Even if he doesn't, he'll stick his head in the sand and pretend nobody ever told him it happens.

While his head is evidently stuck somewhere, I don't think it's in the sand.
i think what he was trying to do is to stop drama in school since there are lots of homophobes, especially in tennessee and southern areas (im from alabama dramallama ) BUT i think he was doing it on a positive note, and certaintly not dicriminating. I think they shouldn't make a law about it though. And tennesse makes some pretty stupid laws ( like they're trying to pass a law to where if your child doesnt make good grades they cut your welfare!! ) but he probably had good intentions for the whole concept. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff