Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXFurygeistXx
Old Blue Collar Joe
xXFurygeistXx
Didn't some elementary school kid in spain pull this bullshit a year or two ago? *sighs* Trust me, admitting to the F (though why you feel you have to tell your parents your grades when you are 18+ I do not know) will get you far less punishment than FAKING YOUR KIDNAPPING. I guess we can see why he was failing, though. Kid ain't too bright and makes s**t choices. stare

If I'm paying for your education and you're living at home with me footing all the bills? Yeah, I get to see your report card. On the bright side, McDonald's should be hiring for the summer rush.
Didn't say they were footing the bills, though. Not everyone that lives with their parents lives on their dime. Some pay rent and contribute to the household. He's still an adult and no, he does not legally have to show anyone his grades, even if I do understand that that may be a stipulation for staying with his parents. The way he went about this was stupid, however, and will have longer lasting repercussions than an F ever would have.

Which is why I said IF at the start. If I am paying for the education, I will know full well when the report cards are due out, and if you don't show it to me? Then you can pay for it.
If you're paying me rent and paying for your own education? Short of overnight guests and parties, I don't give two shits.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

High expectations Asian father is not impressed.
Yeah that's a smart move! Frighten your parents to death!

Sweet Humorist

15,425 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
s l i p p e r y d i c k
I thought it was going to be a younger teen. Isn't 19 considered an adult legally?

probably his parents were paying his tuition. lol

Profitable Gatekeeper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
He probably didn't think too far into the future...

Clean Sex Symbol

kay_elizabeth_marie
s l i p p e r y d i c k
I thought it was going to be a younger teen. Isn't 19 considered an adult legally?

probably his parents were paying his tuition. lol

still considered an adult after this

golly, someone doing this in college. rolleyes it's crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff