Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
A 16-year-old South Florida teen has been charged with the horrific murder of his mother whose body was found inside their Northeast Miami-Dade apartment. Police say he strangled her with his bare hands after a fight about staying out late on a school day, then stabbed her repeatedly until she died before he first took a nap, then cleaned up and hid her bloody corpse.

Police said Kit Darrant stayed with decomposing the body for 4 days, along with his 3 year old brother, even holding a get together for friends.

Read more

I don't see why he doesn't get tried as an adult.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
xdivision_whitey

He probably will be. Because he's under 18, at first he has to be charged as a juvenile. But I'm sure the district attorney will ask the court to certify him to stand trial as an adult.

What an idiot! He kills his mother basically because he doesn't want to follow rules. So now he'll spend at least 20 years in prison where every hour of every day of his life will be controlled by strict rules.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vampirate Kitsune
xdivision_whitey

He probably will be. Because he's under 18, at first he has to be charged as a juvenile. But I'm sure the district attorney will ask the court to certify him to stand trial as an adult.

What an idiot! He kills his mother basically because he doesn't want to follow rules. So now he'll spend at least 20 years in prison where every hour of every day of his life will be controlled by strict rules.
I pray he has yet breed.
this is crazy

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Why is it that the black community is always targetted when it comes down to this?

As for the kid? Good job, fight the power! You have made every 10 year old dream come true by killing the one that gave you life. Bravo! Now, you get to spend your miserable excuse of a short life in jail getting raped by prisoners and turning you gay in the process! Bravo! Boy, are they going to enjoy raping that kid's a**.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
how awful, sounds like someone who needs help because they have serious problems.

Someone without serious problems would not do that just because of an argument and then stay with the body.

Liberal Vampire

7,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Vampirate Kitsune
xdivision_whitey

Yeah that is probably what will happen. At least that is what I hope will happen.

This is disgusting.
O_O That is just tarrible! I hope he stays in prison for life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff