Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bidding War 100
I hate people who do such things, its not their fault they are born the way they are. I have a sister with downs and when people talk to her like an idiot it starts a fire within (of rage). They are being unfair, and the lady needs to get someone to help her mentally if she can't grasp the truth.

airbearsucks's Fangirl

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Whoops I mean today tape recording not footageXD

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
F*cking as*hole... she deserve go to the jail scream

airbearsucks's Fangirl

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
goldenlight225
Gaga_Happily Emo_Gaga"

It's very disgusting and very cruel, let me know what u think in the comments[/quote] that heartless teacher should burn in hell for her evil actions towards that kid.I have Aspergers & I know what it feels like ta be bul
84xeqwot:1="Gaga_Happily Emo_Gaga"

It's very disgusting and very cruel, let me know what u think in the comments[/quote] that heartless teacher should burn in hell for her evil actions towards that kid.I have Aspergers & I know what it feels like ta be bullied.
Iv been bullied before for being gay/curious and it's still not fair for other kids to be picked on for their differences

This is so sad. ;c
Its bad enough to pick on a regular kid, but to a young autistic one?
Some people are just disgusting.

airbearsucks's Fangirl

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

airbearsucks's Fangirl

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Katie Biersack
There are some messed up people out there..
more like a lot
There are some messed up people out there..
Those teachers should be jailed.
sadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Combative Soldier

9,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Gaga_Happily Emo_Gaga
A school by the name cherry Hill has a class with students with disabilities (Special Ed) like any other elementary school, however a 10 year old student Akian a child with autism, has been picked around and has been taken advantage by his teachers for talking about their alchohal abuses and partying to his class, knowing that their not going to tell their parents becaus of their disabilities (in Akian's case: autism)
And if you think THATS bad,his teacher is very rude and harsh to her students that one day Akian lost controll and threw books,knocked down desks, etc. his teacher called him a b*****d and made fun of HIM
. You may wondering about his parents, well his father posted a video on how he found out and footage recorded during those days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfkscHt96R0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
It's very disgusting and very cruel, let me know what u think in the comments
that heartless teacher should burn in hell for her evil actions towards that kid.I have Aspergers & I know what it feels like ta be bullied.

Bashful Friend

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That is absolutely HORRID!! burning_eyes
The sad part is...it's not the first time it's happened.
This has happened many times, in different areas of the US, and it's amazing that most of these teachers don't harsher punishments.

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Yeah, I see alot of unfair and plain abuse to children. I remember I was just sitting in class and all of a sudden you hear someone yelling "Shut-Up!" from the next class. And the sad thing was that was the disabilities class. I swear no child should have to feel so low by someone that doesn't even act appropriate. It brings me to tears.

airbearsucks's Fangirl

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Still no reply from the teacher for apology...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff