Welcome to Gaia! ::

airbearsucks's Fangirl

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Ive never been threatened by someone becaus of my sexuality, but I know what's its like to be looked down apon and be taken advantage for being different, it is NOT FUN
gangsta_blade
Everyone should post that to their facebooks.
That woman she be charged with a crime!

Yes, that's totally gonna fix it. And the issues with systematic negligence and apathy in the school district.

Not going to your school board and up front asking them what they're doing to ensure that s**t doesn't happen. I mean... cause that would require like... actually DOING something and having to DRIVE and SIT IN A MEETING.

Nah just posting it my facebook's gonna CHANGE THE WORLD.

Shy Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Misogynist: A man who hates women as much as women hate one another.

H.L. Mencken.
Call Me Apple
What a b***h.

I know right?

11,925 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
I just don't understand how anyone can be that crule. But I know it happens everywhere. My mom works in a Speshal Ed per-school and tells us how other teachers scream and bully the kids and no one will help. At lest this dad got eveadecen of the bulling. But for this teacher, I guess her wine means a h*** of alot more then the kids mad

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Now here's a perfect example, why kids love to go school shooting? We should encourage kids to go on a rampage just like Columbine to get it through their thick heads!

Wheezing Hunter

Not fit to be a teacher at all! Under no circumstance should you make fun of anyone, let alone a person with autism. As a person who suffers from aspergers syndrome I know how tough it is, I was diagnosed later on in life, not being in school, and looking back the traumas I suffered there when my grade average was above anyone else's and because teachers didn't like my blunt personality, they couldn't deal with me and put me into 'special' classes, because they thought I was stupid until my exams came around, one teacher even went as far as to tell me she hated me.
Teachers have a duty of care, if they can't live up to this standard, they should find another profession.

3,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The real question I should be asking is why did the teacher did it in the first place?

airbearsucks's Fangirl

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Jkid4
The real question I should be asking is why did the teacher did it in the first place?
it's a class full of autistic children wich means they can't tell their parents what's happening so teachers are taking advantage of that

airbearsucks's Fangirl

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I'm so HAPPY that this video is going viral on YouTube

airbearsucks's Fangirl

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Well done the Dad otherwise how long would that gone on for !!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff