Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shama_okami
So they want to have a straight pride event by turning it into a sausage fest? Sounds kinda gay to me.

Hahahaha! I was thinking the same thing! Lmao best post ive read in a while lol xd
This type of parade seems pointless. Straight white males are not being victimized.

Gaian

God Emperor Baldur
This type of parade seems pointless. Straight white males are not being victimized.
You have to be victimized to have pride in who you are?
People make the weirded excuses to drink alcohol.
Lulamoon Sage
God Emperor Baldur

More like you have to feel like a victim to make a pride parade. Why do it otherwise?
God Emperor Baldur
Lulamoon Sage
God Emperor Baldur

More like you have to feel like a victim to make a pride parade. Why do it otherwise?

No, i'm not a victim sir yet I celebrate gay pride to celebrate the fact that I can acknowledge my own existence. If straight white men want to celebrate their existence by having a party then they shouldn't need a reason to. Existing a a fabulous reason to celebrate!
PanDah K
God Emperor Baldur
Lulamoon Sage
God Emperor Baldur

No, i'm not a victim sir yet I celebrate gay pride to celebrate the fact that I can acknowledge my own existence. If straight white men want to celebrate their existence by having a party then they shouldn't need a reason to. Existing a a fabulous reason to celebrate!

Oh trust me. There is a lot of discrimination against homosexuals even to this day.
God Emperor Baldur
PanDah K
God Emperor Baldur
Lulamoon Sage
God Emperor Baldur

Oh trust me. There is a lot of discrimination against homosexuals even to this day.

Okay, there is also a lot of discrimination against ignorant white men. But I wasn't talking about discrimination so it's kind of irrelevant.

Gaian

God Emperor Baldur
Lulamoon Sage
God Emperor Baldur

Well...I understand doing it if you feel like society is against you, but why is there no sense in it if you're not a victim? Pride in who you are isn't the exclusive jurisdiction of oppressed people.
Lulamoon Sage
God Emperor Baldur
Lulamoon Sage
God Emperor Baldur

Well...I understand doing it if you feel like society is against you, but why is there no sense in it if you're not a victim? Pride in who you are isn't the exclusive jurisdiction of oppressed people.

I am not talking about pride. I am talking about pride parades.

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If it actually happens, this is something that seems like it's supposed to offend. Those that are offendable, anyway.
So the correct reaction is to not gaf.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Interitum
That's different, I wonder why they specificly said white people too? I've always thought pride should be for something you achieve so I've never understood why people say they take pride in how they are born.

If you're the minority, you have to learn to love yourself. I don't know white people's excuse for it lol

Hilarious Loiterer

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I don't see a problem with it. If they're happy that their straight, white, and/or male (Assuming this is serious) and they're not saying something that's basically "Byehhhn gays and girlies and non-white people can't come", it shouldn't harm anyone. It might also turn out to make fun of them, so there's that.

Either way it'll still turn out better than Dashcon

Familiar Dabbler

User ImageUser Image
Probably a hoax, but if it's not then sure, why not? Everyone's allowed to be proud of who they are.

Gaian

God Emperor Baldur
Lulamoon Sage
God Emperor Baldur
Lulamoon Sage
God Emperor Baldur

I am not talking about pride. I am talking about pride parades.
Tomato tomahto. A pride parade is an event for pride. It's in the name. What else could it possibly be?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff