Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cat

I just want to know why the News has been actting like this is the first time. sweatdrop

When I was in Middle School and High School there were plenty of Bus Accidents and plenty of stolen bus chases,.. even in school districts I was in and from schools I attended.

Even my own buses!~

So why is the News treating it like it's the first time in history?

Please note that the day after US News was spazzing there was an incident in Europe that killed 20+ people. Again,.. THE US NEWS was making a BIG DEAL about a Bus Chase the day BEFORE 20+ people died on a single bus in Europe.

I am just frustrated that in the pass it was nothing and now it's used to distract the US sweatdrop

If you were wondering, yes... I know it's very dangerous to have a Bus tearing through the place in a High Speed chase. I saw it in person plenty of times. It just seems odd that they act like this is the first time in History this has happened.... EVER!

Quotable Informer

17,900 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
When it happened back then and compare it to now there is one maybe two differences. One Technology, camera are virtually everywhere so we can see more from world wide except for maybe North Korea. Next is New Generation so for the youngster now watching the news this is a first for them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff