Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Sony Pictures says it is looking at different ways to release the film satire the Interview, after scrapping its opening following a cyber-attack blamed on North Korea.

It said it had only cancelled the film's Christmas Day release after cinemas pulled out.

The company said it was "surveying alternatives to enable us to release the movie on a different platform".

US President Barack Obama said it "made a mistake" cancelling the release.

"We cannot have a society in which some dictator someplace can start imposing censorship in the United States," he said.

He also vowed to "respond" to the cyber-attack in a "manner that we choose".

The FBI has said that North Korea was responsible for the hack, but Pyongyang denies this. The Interview depicts the assassination of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

Article

Wealthy Hoarder

good. I will buy the dvd when it comes out. o.<
Lady Kariel
Quote:
Sony Pictures says it is looking at different ways to release the film satire the Interview, after scrapping its opening following a cyber-attack blamed on North Korea.

The FBI has said that North Korea was responsible for the hack, but Pyongyang denies this. The Interview depicts the assassination of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

Article

You know what? I don't blame them. America is such a jerk.
Srintella Tiagara

no, this is dumb, and propaganda, and the movie probably isn't even that good

like if you remember they made a movie called the purge to scare people about anarchy, when it really wouldn't be that crazy or evil.

Wealthy Hoarder

PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara

like if you remember they made a movie called the purge to scare people about anarchy, when it really wouldn't be that crazy or evil.

You see before all of this that has happened I wasn't going to see it. Now, because they made a big deal out of the movie I want to see it.

Regardless of what you think, all the hackers did was well...help me want to see the movie. Come on now.

: |

Edit: Well if we're jerks so be it.
Srintella Tiagara
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara

You see before all of this that has happened I wasn't going to see it. Now, because they made a big deal out of the movie I want to see it.

Regardless of what you think, all the hackers did was well...help me want to see the movie. Come on now.

I'm telling you, it's probably bad and in bad taste.

EDIT: I dunno, I mean, maybe YOU'RE not a jerk but the whole idea is p***y; if we're going to troll other nations by assassinating their leaders in film, we should pick fights with the strongest; I suggest a new movie about America killing Sir Putin, the Chinese Government's Boss Dude, and maybe the Queen of England to boot.

Wealthy Hoarder

PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara

Than the dvd will make a good cup holder. I am telling you I had no plans to see the movie once the theater I was in showed the preview for the movie.

As I sat there and watched the whole thing it was like.."Ok. interesting background but...na. Not my taste."

However, given the fact that I can't make a decision and these people made a big deal over a stupid movie I want to see it.

Just to see what the big dam deal is.

You can't change my mind on the issue. I seen some bad movies in my day. Who cares in reality if its bad or not.
Srintella Tiagara
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara

Than the dvd will make a good cup holder. I am telling you I had no plans to see the movie once the theater I was in showed the preview for the movie.

As I sat there and watched the whole thing it was like.."Ok. interesting background but...na. Not my taste."

However, given the fact that I can't make a decision and these people made a big deal over a stupid movie I want to see it.

You can't change my mind on the issue. I seen some bad movies in my day. Who cares in reality if its bad or not.

Well, prepare your butthole for bad cinema, lol. I predict The Hangover 2 as written by Stan Smith of American Dad.

Anxious Informer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara

I'm with Srintella Tiagara. It doesn't matter whether the movie is good or bad. That's not the point. What matters is that North Korea dared to threaten us and dictate what we can and can't watch in our own country. Watching the movie is an act of defiance against North Korea, not a reflection of our taste in movies.

Wealthy Hoarder

PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara

Well, prepare your butthole for bad cinema, lol. I predict The Hangover 2 as written by Stan Smith of American Dad.

Bla hangover 2. If want to see stupid people being drunk I can see that in real life. ._. Why the freaking hell do I need to waist my money on those movies?

But really? Hangover 2? Why? (You really think that is funny?)

Anyway, if it ever does come out I'll do one of two things.

Red box or buy in store.

Red box seems like a good idea.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Good. Release it online or something because I've been wanting to see it ever since I heard about it being made. NK throwing a b***h fit's not going to stop me from wanting to see it.
Amor Vincit
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara

I'm with Srintella Tiagara. It doesn't matter whether the movie is good or bad. That's not the point. What matters is that North Korea dared to threaten us and dictate what we can and can't watch in our own country. Watching the movie is an act of defiance against North Korea, not a reflection of our taste in movies.

Is that really a good reason to pay some opportunistic ******** your hard-earned cash? they probably planned all this from the start
Srintella Tiagara
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara

Bla hangover 2. If want to see stupid people being drunk I can see that in real life. ._. Why the freaking hell do I need to waist my money on those movies?

But really? Hangover 2? Why? (You really think that is funny?)

Anyway, if it ever does come out I'll do one of two things.

Red box or buy in store.

Red box seems like a good idea.

It had its moments. Being drunk won't take you to that level though, those guys were six ways from Sunday.

Pirate it. It's easy and fun.

Lonely Phantom

PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara
PureCocainePureCocaine
Srintella Tiagara

EDIT: I dunno, I mean, maybe YOU'RE not a jerk but the whole idea is p***y; if we're going to troll other nations by assassinating their leaders in film, we should pick fights with the strongest; I suggest a new movie about America killing Sir Putin, the Chinese Government's Boss Dude, and maybe the Queen of England to boot.

You're making it sound as though America itself made the movie. When really it was made by a Jewish Canadian and a lvl. 999 Hipster.

Beloved Receiver

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I'm probably going to see the movie out of sheer curiousity razz
Some dictator has like no right to tell us what to do as if they are our dad,k? lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff