• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PandorasJackinthebox
Steam Punk Adept
princess_pillow
Ontological Empiricism
princess_pillow
Really sad. I do NOT like Mitt or Obama..

So you liked a candidate that was stuck in the 16th century? neutral

Yep.
So, you like a candidate who thinks that you, as a woman, are not a person but instead property?
Dude, she told me earlier she thinks rape babies are a gift from God. She's obviously short a few brain cells. Either that, or she's never seen abuse and wouldn't know it if it shoved its d**k down her throat.

Holy s**t. She actually said that to you? I really do hate bible thumpers.

Fashionable Millionaire

karmas lure's Partner

Assimilated Raider

37,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Living Force
TANRailgun
The Living Force
TANRailgun
Wee Little
He was the too stupid to be true candidate anyways.
...George W. Bush.
GeeDub is head and shoulders over the GOP today. Guy was actually of decent intelligence. Just not much common sense. And had some dumb beliefs.
He ran an oil company into the ground...IN TEXAS! He traded Sammy Sosa...SAMMY ******** SOSA. He cant even call to mind the most BASIC of American colloquialisms, let alone use any semblance of proper grammar, really the best you can hope for when listening to him is that you will understand what he is trying to say on a basic level. Have you ever heard the man give a speech? It would be painful if it weren't so damn hilarious. I'm not saying the man is a moron, but I mean Jesus, no one took him seriously when he was president, and the fact that he is now a professional motivational speaker, makes me laugh my a** off.
Management isn't for everyone, nor is public speaking. I'm not saying he was a good manager or president or public speaker. Just that he wasn't necessarily stupid. Smart people can and do do stupid things, consistently even. Hence the common sense comment.
When you're "Bush wealthy" and "Bush connected", does it matter? The one thing that does contradict ANY claim of intelligence, was his attempt to appoint HIS PERSONAL LAWYER to the Supreme Court! NO ONE can convince me that he was even of average intelligence after that. Seriously? SERIOUSLY!
Good riddance to Santorum: frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of a**l sex. No one needs that for a candidate anyway. >>
I wanted to jump up and sing hallelujah. But I was at work when I heard so I couldn't do that. =P

Regardless, the fact that my state voted for Santorum leaves a large scar. There weren't any good Republican candidates to pick from but Santorum is perhaps the worst of them all.

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
good he realized his punk a** ideas wasn't going anywhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff