• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Love Muffin88
Ratttking
Love Muffin88
Ratttking
Love Muffin88
Those people can take a motorized scooter straight to the fire pits of Hell evil
Who can, the cripples or the people who hire them?

LOL! The parents who have a s**t eating grin on their face as their shimmying their way to the front of the line.
Why not the cripples too? They're just as guilty if not more because they're the ones pimping out their own disabilities.
Responded to a**l Crackers about the cripples. Sorry, lack of brain function right now to do the copy pasta thing.
LOL. It might be fun to hire a mentally disabled guide just to see what it would be like and what rides they'd want to take you on.

I think the only thing wrong is Disney's policy of letting people in wheelchairs skip to the front of the line in the first place. Like I said earlier, they shouldn't get nearly as tired waiting in line as people who have to stand, and they can cope with the boredom of waiting just as easily as anyone else.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Look, people.

Disney has something called a GAC - a guest assistance card. They are meant to help guests with any kind of disability use the alternate lines available for most of the rides. And they are absurdly easy to get, too - you just go the the guest relations at any of the parks or any of the hotels on property, tell them you need a GAC, and they write one out for you. It's not just for people who are in wheelchairs. People who can't handle crowds, special needs kids, folks with arthritis, all sorts. And they are not allowed to ask for proof of your disability. Given that, how hard is it to just get one for yourself?

Also, it's not exactly a matter of skipping the lines. Mostly it's just a different area to wait in, like one with benches. Or it leads around to a back area, where the wheelchairs have to board, and you have to wait for a special car to accommodate.

Dedicated Student

T3h Jinji
Look, people.

Disney has something called a GAC - a guest assistance card. They are meant to help guests with any kind of disability use the alternate lines available for most of the rides. And they are absurdly easy to get, too - you just go the the guest relations at any of the parks or any of the hotels on property, tell them you need a GAC, and they write one out for you. It's not just for people who are in wheelchairs. People who can't handle crowds, special needs kids, folks with arthritis, all sorts. And they are not allowed to ask for proof of your disability. Given that, how hard is it to just get one for yourself?

Also, it's not exactly a matter of skipping the lines. Mostly it's just a different area to wait in, like one with benches. Or it leads around to a back area, where the wheelchairs have to board, and you have to wait for a special car to accommodate.

Man would have loved that in holiday world. I can ride rides despite my back problems, but standing there hurt me so bad. It would have been okay if I could have moved around, but if you do that you might lose your place in line. I would have loved a place to sit.

It's too bad a system like that can be abused though. I love it. ♥

Devout Comrade

17,590 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Loopholes. Can't exactly agree nor can I disagree.
-_______________-
I had a person in my class who is very mildly autistic. She is in all normal classes but her mother takes advantage of this stuff.
We went to a amusement park and the small rules applied, she was able to go up front.
I think it is sad and pathetic.
To be honest, people who have a broken arm, leg, shouldn't even go on rides so why let them up front.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff