Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/08/13/report-911-first-responders-not-invited-to-10th-anniversary-ceremony-at-ground-zero/

I know it's older news, but I ran across it looking at some other stuff. It made me mad, don't you think the people who responded should have been allowed to participate with the victim's families? I mean, without them, 9/11 could have gone way differently.

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
o_O thats... I dunno

and Yes they should've been able to > neutral

Friendly Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
It may be older news but they should NEVER forget that without these brave wonderful unselfish ppl many more lives would have been lost emotion_facepalm

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Unforgivable crying

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
its older news, but it was still wrong that they were not allowed to be there. They were the major reason of why a lot of people lived through those attacks and had to live through it too . They should of been allowed to participate.
The government just doesnt want them talking. They'll do anything to hide the truth.

Dedicated Wife

12,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Tsuki_Kirkland
its older news, but it was still wrong that they were not allowed to be there. They were the major reason of why a lot of people lived through those attacks and had to live through it too . They should of been allowed to participate.

Agreed 3nodding

Dedicated Wife

12,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Big boy style
Lmao
what's so funny? confused

Hilarious Regular

5,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I agree with what most people here are saying. They should be honored for there bravery for going back in there and risking there lives to save those they could.

Some even when they knew the otwers were gonna collapse kept at it to rescue as many as they could. They should have been allowed to be there with the familys of the victims and not excluded

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
As I remember, this was pretty much a no-win. It was a space issue. I mean, what are they supposed to do, tell 91,000 of the victims' families that they couldn't come? Logistics trump what would be best.

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
well thats what you get for heroism crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items