• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Barton Paladin

17,690 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That is some grade A bullshit right there.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Elraine Figarette
I don't know, seems legit to me. States need to fix the rape laws.

Barton Paladin

17,690 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mother of Tides
Elraine Figarette
I don't know, seems legit to me. States need to fix the rape laws.

I meant the fact that the loopholes exist is bullshit. Those laws definitely need to be fixed.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
I'm feeling things are about to change.User Image
â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„
Oh well damn that is certainly a loophole that needs to be fixed.
Sheesh...

â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„

User Image Yeah, I guess this is growing up.
HDMI

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wow, while all these cases are disgusting and it angers me that there are still such huge loopholes for criminals to walk through, it doesn't actually surprise me. What constitutes rape has changed a lot over the years and the day when the law fully recognizes all the depraved things people will do to each other is still far off. I hope it changes soon.

Greedy Consumer

and this is perpetuated as funny by the show How I met Your Mother, where barney lies to many many women in order to have sex with them.
We Are Organisms
and this is perpetuated as funny by the show How I met Your Mother, where barney lies to many many women in order to have sex with them.

Not even close to how Barney does it. Barney doesn't sneak into their bedrooms at night and claim to be their boyfriend.
He just spins bullshit tales, which is not illegal.
We Are Organisms

Um... so? People make humour and comedy out of war, terrorism, murder, violence, suicide, genital mutilation (as it applies to men, mostly), and a whole big slew of other nasty things. And this is an issue only when rape is put into the mix?

Despite all that, the show doesn't perpetuate this as funny whatsoever. This article speaks about supposed rapists finding loopholes in laws that help their case. The show simply has a character that sleeps around with other women, and he does the most insane things in order to achieve this. Unless you consider sleeping around with women a rapist's attitude, which is ridiculous for reasons that should be obvious.

Greedy Consumer

Old Blue Collar Joe
We Are Organisms

Not even close to how Barney does it. Barney doesn't sneak into their bedrooms at night and claim to be their boyfriend.
He impersonates people, not their bfs perhaps. Perhaps its more relevant to bring up quagmire which reminds me isn't fox a red-leaning media company? And Im sure those Ohio kids are christians. And Im sure this promotes rape, considering how sexist humor was found in a study to promote actual sexist behaviors. I would think rape humor promotes rape, and this is done by the red for the red, itd be safe to say.
We Are Organisms
Old Blue Collar Joe
We Are Organisms

He impersonates people, not their bfs perhaps. Perhaps its more relevant to bring up quagmire which reminds me isn't fox a red-leaning media company? And Im sure those Ohio kids are christians. And Im sure this promotes rape, considering how sexist humor was found in a study to promote actual sexist behaviors. I would think rape humor promotes rape, and this is done by the red for the red, itd be safe to say.

You might need professional therapy if a TV show has you that spun up, considering how absurd what he says is, as well as the fact that both women and men are usually full of s**t at a bar, and that the actor who plays Barney bears a striking resemblance to a three dollar bill.

Greedy Consumer

Old Blue Collar Joe
We Are Organisms
Old Blue Collar Joe
We Are Organisms

You might need professional therapy if a TV show has you that spun up, considering how absurd what he says is, as well as the fact that both women and men are usually full of s**t at a bar, and that the actor who plays Barney bears a striking resemblance to a three dollar bill.
Are you a republican or a christian? Thatd prolly explain why you didnt try and counterargue the more solid point I made after sharing that video.
We Are Organisms
Old Blue Collar Joe
We Are Organisms
Old Blue Collar Joe
We Are Organisms

Are you a republican or a christian? Thatd prolly explain why you didnt try and counterargue the more solid point I made after sharing that video.

Don't watch video's online, especially animated ones.

Greedy Consumer

Old Blue Collar Joe
We Are Organisms
Old Blue Collar Joe
We Are Organisms
Old Blue Collar Joe
We Are Organisms

Don't watch video's online, especially animated ones.
It doesnt take much to realize my main point isn't the cartoon. I admit Im being a little unfair however, in another manner, to say what I did, and Im exagerating my motives a little. But that is really not even close to a counterarguement either way.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
The. Heck. Seriously. Those laws DEFINITELY need to change. Rape is rape no matter the excuse. Just saying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff