Feral Nymph

Ratttking
Pessimist
Omnileech

You must have incredible patience or be incredibly bored to continue to converse with such an obvious and unremarkable troll like Yobyaxes. It's a little more puzzling to wonder why Yobyaxes keeps at it because he's devoting an awfully lot amount of time when he's apparently really easily amused.

Eh, mix of both. Like I mentioned earlier, he's the equivalent of those fortune teller machines from back in the day. Insert a quarter (or in this case a post), receive insane troll logic. Then you just put up the insane troll logic for everyone to marvel at. When you actually go for blood, he folds very quickly, as I think I am the only person he has ever put on ignore.
LOL, which letter was he when he ignored you?

If you really are that bored, why not catch up on this season's Doctor Who? The Christmas special was absolutely hilarious and I'd love to chat about it with someone who's not a Moffat-hater.

Not sure. R, maybe? It's hilarious to me that I got blocked by an actual troll.

Well, when I was playing with him, I wasn't at home and my internet was limited. But now I am back at Cobra Command and I have a lot of crafting to do! emotion_dowant