Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Well if the people fall for it thats their own faults.

Wintry Dragon

Hasuki Aatisuto
A mali
And then she gets fat from all the eating.

She will probably then swindle liposuctions from people to suck all the fat out, and then repeat.
She's a national treasure.

Loyal Exhibitionist

A mali

She will probably then swindle liposuctions from people to suck all the fat out, and then repeat.

Wintry Dragon

Thing is she probably coasts through life like this.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Blood Valkyrie
David2074
Blood Valkyrie
If guys are stupid enough to buy her a meal, then it's their fault. You get what you pay for, and in this case, they paid for a stupid, shallow, and vain creature to eat.

Sometimes on a first date you don't know the person is 'stupid, shallow and vain'.
Or are you also calling all women who ever have a bad first date "stupid"? For people who are not just looking for a one night stand the purpose of dating is to get to know the person better. Sometimes you can tell a person is not right for you before you ever go out with them. Sometimes you can't - especially if they are willing to lie and put on an act to get what they want.

Though I don't have any sympathy for anyone who reads her blog and still goes out with her.

I wonder if it has occurred to this woman that she may be making herself a target by publicly blogging about how she lies to men just to use them. She's not the only human that can lie or put on a front. There may be some woman hating killer out there looking for the next woman who 'deserves it' and thinks to himself, "Yeah, she'll do". At the very least, intentionally dating tons of people increases her chances of coming across a nutter.

What I'm saying is, she's on the Internet admitting her own idiocy and selfishness.
Anyone that buys her a meal now is stupid.
Seems Toronto still has plenty of stupid, her latest (poorly written) blog entry is today.

Dangerous Raider

It's not free if she sleeps with them... that makes food a form of payment and her a whore. rolleyes It's really sad how narcissistic and entitled our society has gotten; to the point that people would brag about something like this.
Professional nerd baiter, more like. I'm sure her blog getting lots of ad revenue now.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
So...she's whoring herself out for food? I suppose it could be worse. If everyone involved knows there aren't any real feelings to be had from this, and they are both consenting... But seriously, dine dutch on the first date to avoid scammy folks like this.

Hilarious Loiterer

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Not even gold and silver can

Well that's a jerk move.

break the two of us...

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
People like that make me sick.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
David2074
Blood Valkyrie
David2074
Blood Valkyrie
If guys are stupid enough to buy her a meal, then it's their fault. You get what you pay for, and in this case, they paid for a stupid, shallow, and vain creature to eat.

Sometimes on a first date you don't know the person is 'stupid, shallow and vain'.
Or are you also calling all women who ever have a bad first date "stupid"? For people who are not just looking for a one night stand the purpose of dating is to get to know the person better. Sometimes you can tell a person is not right for you before you ever go out with them. Sometimes you can't - especially if they are willing to lie and put on an act to get what they want.

Though I don't have any sympathy for anyone who reads her blog and still goes out with her.

I wonder if it has occurred to this woman that she may be making herself a target by publicly blogging about how she lies to men just to use them. She's not the only human that can lie or put on a front. There may be some woman hating killer out there looking for the next woman who 'deserves it' and thinks to himself, "Yeah, she'll do". At the very least, intentionally dating tons of people increases her chances of coming across a nutter.

What I'm saying is, she's on the Internet admitting her own idiocy and selfishness.

If they know about it. But if a man meets a seemingly nice woman at the mall or a park or some place and she happens to mention she would enjoy going to dinner with him he doesn't necessarily go home first and do a background check. I think pretty much anyone reading this who dates has been on dates with people they didn't research But as I already said - no sympathy for anyone who has read her blog and still dates her.

Fair enough.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Blood Valkyrie
David2074
Blood Valkyrie

If they know about it. But if a man meets a seemingly nice woman at the mall or a park or some place and she happens to mention she would enjoy going to dinner with him he doesn't necessarily go home first and do a background check. I think pretty much anyone reading this who dates has been on dates with people they didn't research But as I already said - no sympathy for anyone who has read her blog and still dates her.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ratttking
Hasuki Aatisuto
Ratttking
Hasuki Aatisuto

Also, she worked in "over 15 to be vaguely exact" restaurants and she is only 23? Uh. Methinks she was just trying to mooch off free food.
You don't seriously believe that all restaurants feed their staff for free, do you? Based on my experiences in food service such establishments are few and far between. While I have never worked at one that did not offer employees a discounted meal, 3 (out of a vague dozen) gave us free food, one let us choose from a very small selection of menu items (nothing with meat), one made staff meals heavily featuring instant ramen (Benihana, which also gives its servers only 17% of their tips) and one small family place that let us eat any meal we wished.

No, I do not expect restaurants to give food to their employees for free. A discount, sure, but not for free.

What I'm trying to say is that she was probably hired to work in the restaurant and then bailed when she realized that she couldn't get food for free.
She would have realized that the first day she worked there, and one thinks she might have stopped applying at restaurants well before she worked at 15 of them if that were her reasoning.

15 restaurant jobs (plus maybe some non-restaurant jobs) in about 7 years suggests she is unable to hold a job. Possibly due to her narcissism, lying and general disregard for other human beings.

In other words, this woman may not be playing with a full deck or at least not thinking in ways that you or I would consider reasonable might not work for her. So I agree with you that if the motivation for working some place was the free food then a normal person should have figured it out after the first couple of jobs. But I've got a hunch this woman is not 'normal'.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
David2074
Blood Valkyrie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff