Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Smoker

Ratttking
Chahklet
rolleyes People get upset when their guns are involved but not when unarmed citizens are beaten, shot, choked in the street.
So those violent protests of late all over the country never happened? rolleyes
I only know of one and people were more upset about the protests than the crimes.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Chahklet
Ratttking
Chahklet
rolleyes People get upset when their guns are involved but not when unarmed citizens are beaten, shot, choked in the street.
I only know of one and people were more upset about the protests than the crimes.
You mean because of the looting, arson, and murder the protesters committed?
Chahklet
Ratttking
Chahklet

Some of us actually waited for the evidence rather than blindly follow the s**t stirrers.
Keltoi Samurai
So, were they planning on finding a way to differentiate between legally owned guns and the guns that are either illegal or that they apparently think people just have lying around that they don't know about?

Or is Wisconsin one of those states where only the politically connected can own guns legally in the first place, so that issue just wouldn't come up?

Nah. Its fairly easy to get a gun here. And we do have open carry without a permit. I would think that its rare for people to just freak out over seeing a gun here.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Kothlim
Keltoi Samurai
So, were they planning on finding a way to differentiate between legally owned guns and the guns that are either illegal or that they apparently think people just have lying around that they don't know about?

Or is Wisconsin one of those states where only the politically connected can own guns legally in the first place, so that issue just wouldn't come up?

Nah. Its fairly easy to get a gun here. And we do have open carry without a permit. I would think that its rare for people to just freak out over seeing a gun here.

So, then, how would this gun search have differentiated between legally-held, illegally held, and "invasive species" guns?

Tipsy Smoker

Old Blue Collar Joe
Chahklet
Ratttking
Chahklet

Some of us actually waited for the evidence rather than blindly follow the s**t stirrers.
And so many didn't.
Keltoi Samurai
Kothlim
Keltoi Samurai

So, then, how would this gun search have differentiated between legally-held, illegally held, and "invasive species" guns?

No idea. In all honesty they never should have considered such a ridiculous thing in the first place. Legality be damned. The only time a gun is wrongfully held is if it is stolen or had been used in a recent crime of aggression. In which case they are looking for that specific gun and generally know which person may have it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff