Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Tipper

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/458/241/915/stop-excluding-special-needs-children-from-participating-in-important-events/

Please sign and share this onto your facebook, tumblr, twitter, etc accounts so that this can be stopped for the future of other special needs children! It's a sad situation when special needs kids are excluded from their own kindergarten graduation!!

Tipsy Tipper

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Why is everyone disliking this? neutral

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
Kitranu

well 1, this isn't exactly a news article, and 2, welcome to gaia, there's pricks who dislike things randomly just to have a quick giggle and be arseholes.

Tipsy Tipper

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Loki903
Kitranu

well 1, this isn't exactly a news article, and 2, welcome to gaia, there's pricks who dislike things randomly just to have a quick giggle and be arseholes.

So basically that's everywhere you go on the internet, but the "dislikes" that they gave is on them!! I've got over 14,000 signatures so far! As far as where to put this, I wasn't too certain since there are so many categories to choose from, and most of them seemed inappropriate to be placing something like this in. To me, it's news. After all, a lot of people from around the world has signed!

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
Kitranu
Loki903
Kitranu

So basically that's everywhere you go on the internet, but the "dislikes" that they gave is on them!! I've got over 14,000 signatures so far! As far as where to put this, I wasn't too certain since there are so many categories to choose from, and most of them seemed inappropriate to be placing something like this in. To me, it's news. After all, a lot of people from around the world has signed!

true but like you said it's the internet. if something is "different' it's met with the same amount of idiocy as people saying "kill it with fire!" But hey at least it's getting attention, so it'll get more signatures. I'm with special needs myself (mostly physically and medically not so much mentaly though disability and special needs sadly need updated or they get lumped together) and this is very much news, but maybe if it had an article from a news site talking about it it would fit moreso to appease the ones who may say 'wrong forum" but. you're bringing attention to it, in my opinion thats the best way to get the news out there.

^^ besides. think about it, if its getting dislkies it's ruffling feathers, it'll draw more attention to see whats got people pissy. and they're nameless faces, for all you know it could be a bot even. so don't let it ruffle any of your feathers. It's better to take it with a smile and realize how insignificant those little "dislikes" are. Thats how I've got past crap in my life with my intolerant ignorant area. It can help well online.

^^ but all in all you keep spreading the word, you're doing the right thing by showing a situation that needs addressed, sometimes people don't like that (like when they were told "doctors are wrong!" when a lot of people were in institutions for no reason) ^^ so don't worry bout the massive dislikes. it can usually say you're doing something good.

Blessed Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
While i understand that this is something important to you, you could of made it into a news article THEN put the link instead of throwing the link on here.

Secondly, A lot of people think that someone posting just a link for something like this is a bot.

Next time, make it look like a news story.

Tipsy Tipper

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Of course, will do! I wasn't trying to make myself appear like a bot.

I'm sorry if I got on anyones bad side

StephyA
While i understand that this is something important to you, you could of made it into a news article THEN put the link instead of throwing the link on here.

Secondly, A lot of people think that someone posting just a link for something like this is a bot.

Next time, make it look like a news story.

Tipsy Tipper

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Loki903
Kitranu
Loki903
Kitranu

true but like you said it's the internet. if something is "different' it's met with the same amount of idiocy as people saying "kill it with fire!" But hey at least it's getting attention, so it'll get more signatures. I'm with special needs myself (mostly physically and medically not so much mentaly though disability and special needs sadly need updated or they get lumped together) and this is very much news, but maybe if it had an article from a news site talking about it it would fit moreso to appease the ones who may say 'wrong forum" but. you're bringing attention to it, in my opinion thats the best way to get the news out there.

^^ besides. think about it, if its getting dislkies it's ruffling feathers, it'll draw more attention to see whats got people pissy. and they're nameless faces, for all you know it could be a bot even. so don't let it ruffle any of your feathers. It's better to take it with a smile and realize how insignificant those little "dislikes" are. Thats how I've got past crap in my life with my intolerant ignorant area. It can help well online.

^^ but all in all you keep spreading the word, you're doing the right thing by showing a situation that needs addressed, sometimes people don't like that (like when they were told "doctors are wrong!" when a lot of people were in institutions for no reason) ^^ so don't worry bout the massive dislikes. it can usually say you're doing something good.

Thanks Loki, you're right! Thanks for making me see things in a whole different light smile

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
Kitranu
Loki903
Kitranu
Loki903
Kitranu

Thanks Loki, you're right! Thanks for making me see things in a whole different light smile

:3 no problem, it's the things ya learn when you've seen what I've seen. Now you have a good day/night and good luck with the petition! ^^

Tipsy Smoker

That's really sweet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas