Welcome to Gaia! ::

I guess people have finally discovered their pizza is s**t.

Ferocious Browser

Pizza Hut here is just very very greasy, and doesn't reheat well. Dominos is just as fluffy and cheesy without the grease dripping. Papa John's is a bit dry for my taste, but do-able.

We have a better local take-out with huge NY style pizzas that's just right.
I really like Pizza Hut's food. It's still popular here in Trinidad and Tobago.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Papa John's Cookie has been stealing my Household from Pizza Hut. Papa John's has a 25% off discount code we use. Papa John's also has given us Free Pizza out of the blue a couple times. Then on top of all of that Papa John's has some point system where if you earn enough points you get a Free Pizza.

Noone here touches Dominos or Little Caesars.

Donatos gets ordered some times but the prices are outrageous. I can eat a whole pizza by myself, they are so thin and small. But they end up costing over 24 dollars randomly. For a single Pizza. I don't know how. >.< Whenever we order their Pizza the price is 14-26 dollars for a single pizza... idgi.

The new Pizza Hut Cookie can be improved a little. But it's not as messed up as Papa John's cookie gets. Papa John's cookie turns hard as rock. It's never quite tasted like a cookie but I have gotten used to it. Pizza Hut's cookie taste more like a cookie. The Chocolate Chips don't look like chocolate chips @_@; They look like they are liquid even when they are solid. It's not as hard the next day.

Pizza Hut could improve some confidence by not having offers constantly change. By that I mean the exact same freaking offer keeps changing every couple of days. If I find out about an offer on Monday and want to use it on Saturday,.. it's been altered. Usually Pizza Hut switches things to Carry Out only. But they will have an offer and then keep reusing the price or name over and over again but changing other aspects. So a Large Any Toppings for 10 dollars offer that works with Delivery will be Carry Out Only a couple days later for a few days, then it will be for one topping only a couple days later, then medium a couple days later. Families need time to plan these things out. They cannot change on a whim. Pizza Hut let's things act like everything with their customers can be changed on a whim.

They also have changed their menu like 4 times in the past 365 days. That's not helpful either. Items are no longer available. Some new items have been added.

Right now Waffle Fries are available. I wonder if they come with Ketchup.

Tipsy Smoker

I worked at Papa Johns. They are so orderly even Chef Ramsey wouldn't complain.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
too expensive. i get domino's $6 deal, and get two pizzas for like $16 total. way better.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
We have three pizza places where I live the over priced local joints and pizza hut. I like Pizza hut. The local place costs 16 bucks a pizza. More if you want to feed a family. Pizza hut is cheep, reliable and gives dirt cheep pizzas to my friends when people don't claim them.
Kaenai
i love Pizza Hut! but they need to open a location near me and i'd go there like every other week. the closest one is like a 20-25 minute drive, and frankly, there's a pizza take-out in walking distance that isn't half bad.

honestly, i live in a college town, and they could have a ton more business if they'd open up nearby. location location location. :/

Wow. o.O I could have written this. My situation is exactly the same!

Man-Hungry Bibliophile

I've been to one of the sit in Pizza Huts when I traveled to BeiJing for a few days. It was underground and totally surreal.

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
JamesWN
Good. ******** Pizza Hut.
I think their pizza is too greasy. I like Cam's and Dominoes and Marks Pizzarea. I also really like Pontillos. Pizza Hut leaves like a bucket of grease at the bottom of the box. Eew. emotion_puke

Wheezing Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like local pizza anyways.
I've grown particular to Papa John's but will still eat Pizza hut regardless. It's Pizza smile

Aged Fox

When I am in the mood for pizza, Pizza Hut is the only place I'll order from. I've always preferred their pizza over everyone else.
azulmagia
I guess people have finally discovered their pizza is s**t.

I'm a snob about my restaurant pizza, but sorry, Pizza Hut isn't s**t. It's literally the middle ground for me. It's nowhere near as good as my favorite places, but I've had far FAR worse than PH as well.

(******** Gumby's pizza...ugh...)
funkylookass
I've grown particular to Papa John's but will still eat Pizza hut regardless. It's Pizza smile

I like Papa J's, but I always without fail get sick after eating it. S'weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff