Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Brilwen
Mew_Latias
Brilwen
I think I'll stick to Pokemon since it's not real, I mean, For crying out loud PETA is the company that bitched at the movie alien when Ripley "dropped Jonsey" in the cat cage.

This company is just out right stupid, they complain at every little thing! I'm against animal abuse in every way but, Pokemon isn't real it's a game. They need to get it through their heads.

Oh, do you mind if I add something I've been saying all night?
PETA says they are for Team Plasma. If you'd played through Black and White, the leader of Team Plasma said that he wanted pokemon to be realised so he can rule the world with no opposition.

It's fantasy for crying out loud. You have to be able to separate fantasy from reality.

I know. I'm just stating my point. That and I wonder if they think kids don't think like that.

Sorry, I was just stating my point.

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
i hate PETA now.

Receiver

I LOL'd when I opened the chest and the video poped up xD

Sparkly Streaker

Omg this is ridiculous. It's a ******** video game. I've been playing pokemon all my life, that doesn't mean I'm gonna go beat up animals and take part in dog fights.
There are plenty of other games where you kill animals. That's all they are. Games. They aren't real. I'm really starting to think PETA is just a bunch of attention whoring trolls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff