Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Reveler

Source and picture
Monday The Telegraph reported that a 52-year-old man became stuck in a garbage can while trying to retrieve something (speculated to be a cigarette) from inside. Police, firemen, and an ambulance were dispatched to the scene in Aberdeen, Scotland.

Firemen took 15 minutes to free the man with a high-powered saw generally used on mangled vehicles after accidents. The man was taken to a hospital where he was treated for cuts on his face and then discharged.

A local bar worker witnessed the event on his way to work. "I thought it must have been a fire that had been put out by the time I walked past, because there was no smoke or flames.” he said. "When I got to the pub and people told me the real story, I could not believe it. Everyone was talking about it, and having a laugh about the commotion it caused."

A police spokesman told the Telegraph: "We are unsure what he was looking for or what he had lost, and whether he found it. We can also confirm that there were no criminal charges resulting from the incident.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I shouldn't laugh. xd remind me of when some kids get there head stuck in between the rails of the stairs.

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
xdivision_whitey
I shouldn't laugh. xd remind me of when some kids get there head stuck in between the rails of the stairs.

I got my hand stuck between the holes in the porch grate-thing once. (Whatever they're called.) Fortunately, it didn't require anyone to break anything. Just several minutes to figure out that I could just turn my hand about forty-five degrees.

I was a slow child.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
xdivision_whitey

Shouldn't laugh, and yet I did.
I also wondered whether anyone had cleaned up after their dog before he stuck his head in there.

Dapper Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
well who would he sue? the garbage can? surprised

Vicious Reveler

Ringoringa
xdivision_whitey

I got my hand stuck between the holes in the porch grate-thing once. (Whatever they're called.) Fortunately, it didn't require anyone to break anything. Just several minutes to figure out that I could just turn my hand about forty-five degrees.

I was a slow child.

Right?! I bet if he'd thought a little he could have got himself out. I noticed a cane in the picture though, makes me feel extra bad about laughing

Fashionable Hunter

Ringoringa
xdivision_whitey

I was a slow child.

Nice, dude.

Lol, see I would have been the mini-b***h laughing hysterically at you while trying to get help. And had you been buttered or mayo-ed out, I would have laughed hysterically at your buttered or mayo-ed head as well.

So yeah. This story was funny. I lol'd.

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
kakteed
Ringoringa
xdivision_whitey

I was a slow child.

Nice, dude.

Lol, see I would have been the mini-b***h laughing hysterically at you while trying to get help. And had you been buttered or mayo-ed out, I would have laughed hysterically at your buttered or mayo-ed head as well.

I was a little kid. gonk I like to think I'm slightly less dumb now. Slightly.

Fashionable Hunter

Ringoringa
kakteed
Ringoringa
xdivision_whitey

I was a slow child.

Nice, dude.

I was a little kid. gonk I like to think I'm slightly less dumb now. Slightly.

Hehehe, I believe it!

Kawaii Shoujo

xdivision_whitey
I remember getting my head stuck between the basement stairs back when I was really small xp .

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
o___________________o I wonder what he had to do to get help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff