Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
how is it that people like them are able to have children so easily when there are people who would love a child so dearly who are unable to conceive or carry a child to term?

Sparkly Darling

15,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
It seems, little do I actually know, that virtual life and political reality in China might be a reason to like burn a person and all.

They even have internet addiction camps in China. (so I've read, kind of. no links right now. i like brushed them off)

Its possible that the internet and social networking is the DEMON of society now in China.

To drive every person far from all who actually "feel" and all ... just blame gaming for an innocent child's demise.

Does anyone know the rumors of killing political prisoner's in China for profit for the prisoner's organs? Like really??

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2014/01/can-china-stop-organ-trafficking.html

Can you or I believe all we read online or any gov't news feed?

Sorry.

Life is uncertain.

More now than ever.
A fate not deserved for those boys

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Oh...oh. I...oh. I was expecting this to be like they sold their in game Sims kids or something...oh wow, that's ******** up. Damn.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Scarred Sword Heart
I wonder what the ultimate fate of the babies was.

Seeing as they were both boys, the outcome was probably quite nice for the children. Boys in China are often stolen or sold into a trafficking ring that sells them for a multiplied price to families that want male children to carry on for them.

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ratttking
hehe. wonder which games they were.

I'm more interested in what they bought.

Demonic Teenager

Wow. Imagine someone selling their own kids to pay for Gaia Cash! That would be terrible.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
It'll sound cold, but perhaps those unplanned kids went to better parents? I'm sure that eventually, the parents are going to regret it; there's a tradition of children taking care of the parents. Those same parents are currently in an Oreo situation over here. Take care of their young and their old, and there will be much prosperity.

Would you want those kids to stick around with parents like that though? It took two kids for the shame of the Grandfather to finally report it. "Dad, would you tuck me in?" "No, but you'll be skipping school and working a paper route for my Farmville, starting tomorrow." China may have a illegal trade going on, but I'd venture there's a few Orphan Annie's there that prospered from the event.
I can't believe that
it sounds horrible but I am glad they were sold off and will not be raised by two filthy trash scum bags, poor-excuse-and-insult to the human race. One can only hope the children are living loving homes and one can only hope the ones who sold these child off are castrated with a rusty knife, both of them.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Have they found the babe's? Are they with Grandfather?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff