Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I've been checking this story out for a while now. Its all over independent news sites but far away from mass media. I also saw an article on fox saying that "the birth certificate is definitely real". I don't think it is. Check this out.

Quote:
Another administrative law judge / attorney general duo has upheld Obama’s eligibility to appear on a state ballot, ruling against a challenge that the president is not a natural born citizen. The hearing, however, allegedly involved a real twist. The Patch.com reports,

Obama was represented by Alexandra Hill of the Newark-based law firm Genova, Burn and Giantomasi.

What struck Apuzzo [plaintiff's attroney], he said, was not just the judge’s decision, but a concession made by Hill that the court has no documented evidence of Obama’s birth. Armed with a number of witnesses, including an expert who was willing to testify that Obama’s birth certificate, posted online in April 2011 by the White House, was fraudulent, Apuzzo was instead told to holster his guns.

“We were willing to present that what’s online has been manipulated by computer, human, or both and that it’s not reliable. I told them I was ready to prove that and if they didn’t want this witness to testify then concede that,” he said. “I got Obama (Obama’s attorney Hill) to concede that there is no evidence before the court as to his place of birth, which includes what’s on the internet.”

Though the judge ruled the Obama isn’t required to prove his ballot eligibility, Apuzzo considers the concession a win of sorts, one he hopes will help his case gain traction should it appear before an appellate court. He stressed that he’s willing to go as far as he can to prove that Obama does not belong on the state’s ballot. Should that mean taking the case to the State Supreme Court or the U.S. Supreme Court, Apuzzo said he’s ready.

Another report claims that Hill not only conceded the point, but was going to embrace the “forgery” argument as part of her defense!:

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”.

Hill went on to contort reasoning by implying that Obama needs only invoke his political popularity, not legal qualifications, in order to be a candidate.
Article

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
If you want me to even consider believing that link me to official transcript of the court documents, not a tin foil hat conspiracy web site whose other headlines make it appear they are basically an Obama bashing site.

The implication is Obama is so powerful he has suppressed all of the 'normal' news outlets and no one but them has the scoop. Except Obama is not that powerful and there are plenty of mainstream news articles about him, including the birth certificate thing back when that was news. Do you really think that during an year full of presidential election push his opponents would not be all over that if it was true?

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
David2074
If you want me to even consider believing that link me to official transcript of the court documents, not a tin foil hat conspiracy web site whose other headlines make it appear they are basically an Obama bashing site.

The implication is Obama is so powerful he has suppressed all of the 'normal' news outlets and no one but them has the scoop. Except Obama is not that powerful and there are plenty of mainstream news articles about him, including the birth certificate thing back when that was news. Do you really think that during an year full of presidential election push his opponents would not be all over that if it was true?

do your own research. I provided a topic for discussion.

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
With the help of kyoji
User Image

how so?

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
As soon as you said fox I called bullshit.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
*agrees with David

Especially considering that Donald Trump brought up the subject three different times and the hospital had to show it... three different times. First time was the short form.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
With the help of kyoji
User Image

Big deal. "Easy Reader*" has cotton candy. Doen't invalidate the facts that the Big O's birth certificate is questionable.

Kyoji, I know this is way before your time but The Beatles had a song called "Think for yourself". You should try that.

* You should google or Bing my reference (*)

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Blood Valkyrie

Didn't read the article? It's not an article by fox
" Independent News sites" don't mean s**t . This has been brought up enough times that you should know better.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
-I Am Foxx-
Blood Valkyrie

Didn't read the article? It's not an article by fox

Sorry Dude. I misunderstood. I'm so used to fox news pulling out so much bullshit in general than when you said you saw an article on fox I stopped reading the sentence, stopped reading the whole post. It wasn't wise on my part.

That being said, WHY THE ******** WON'T PEOPLE JUST LET THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ISSUE DIE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
-I Am Foxx-
David2074

do your own research. I provided a topic for discussion.

Okay, here ya go.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp
(read article for detailed info)
"The "Cold Case Posse" investigation of Barack Obama's birth certificate conducted by Arizona sherriff Joe Arpaio produced no new evidence demonstrating that document to be a forgery. That entity's report by Mara Zebest simply recycled old arguments that had long since been thoroughly debunked in detail."

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
VirginianRanger

Kyoji, I know this is way before your time but The Beatles had a song called "Think for yourself". You should try that.

User Image

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
With the help of kyoji
VirginianRanger

User Image

Oh, Kyoji.....you're so funny! Some of the time. That's why they keep you around.

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
l Poetic I
" Independent News sites" don't mean s**t . This has been brought up enough times that you should know better.

Why don't they mean anything?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces