• Caroling Champ 100
  • Clambake 200
so where the hell are the news here?

Interesting Poster

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Look at it this way, if Obama is re-elected again we will actually live a little while longer, whereas if Romney is elected we're going to perish as he pulls a classic Romney-flop on the government and economy.

Quotable Genius

VoicingReason
Look at it this way, if Obama is re-elected again we will actually live a little while longer, whereas if Romney is elected we're going to perish as he pulls a classic Romney-flop on the government and economy.

Romney and Obama are the same, get that through your head lol. 2 wings of the same bird. Doesn't matter which one you vote for, the flight pattern won't change.

And doesn't it make sense to just not perish at all, and vote Ron Paul (if he wins the nomination) or Gary Johnson if he doesn't???

Interesting Poster

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Dcaf
VoicingReason

Romney and Obama are the same, get that through your head lol. 2 wings of the same bird. Doesn't matter which one you vote for, the flight pattern won't change.

And doesn't it make sense to just not perish at all, and vote Ron Paul (if he wins the nomination) or Gary Johnson if he doesn't???

Yeah, i really am rooting for Paul or if that doesn't go through Johnson, it's time for a break for the usual democratic or republican president, they've had long enough. We need to switch it up but unfortunately i don't think their votes will go too far.

Quotable Genius

VoicingReason
Dcaf
VoicingReason

Yeah, i really am rooting for Paul or if that doesn't go through Johnson, it's time for a break for the usual democratic or republican president, they've had long enough. We need to switch it up but unfortunately i don't think their votes will go too far.

Over in Iraq and Afghanistan, the soldiers see Ron Paul as the second coming of Jesus Christ. Seriously, he's like a rock star over there, he's so popular with them. When the soldiers come back to America, they are so shocked to see that he isn't as popular with most people over here.
User Image

Interesting Poster

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Dcaf
VoicingReason
Dcaf
VoicingReason

Over in Iraq and Afghanistan, the soldiers see Ron Paul as the second coming of Jesus Christ. Seriously, he's like a rock star over there, he's so popular with them. When the soldiers come back to America, they are so shocked to see that he isn't as popular with most people over here.
User Image

Honestly if Paul was elected he could do so much good for this country, he has the perfect balance of both republican and democratic views that he really is what we need in order to get stuff done in this country. The republicans are blocking anything obama wants to do, but if romney wins and it flops to a predominantly democratic congress then he won't be able to do much either. They can't argue with Ron Paul, he's the best of both worlds.

Quotable Genius

VoicingReason
Dcaf
VoicingReason
Dcaf
VoicingReason

User Image

Honestly if Paul was elected he could do so much good for this country, he has the perfect balance of both republican and democratic views that he really is what we need in order to get stuff done in this country. The republicans are blocking anything obama wants to do, but if romney wins and it flops to a predominantly democratic congress then he won't be able to do much either. They can't argue with Ron Paul, he's the best of both worlds.

Scarborough explained on Politico:

Mitt Romney? Not on your life. A big government Republican who will say anything to get elected.
Rick Santorum? No way. A pro-life statist who helped George W. Bush double the national debt.
Newt Gingrich? Ideologically unmoored. A champion of liberty one day, a central planner the next.
Ron Paul? Yep. I quickly checked his name and moved on to a far more complex task: fixing my daughter a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

While Romney was distancing himself from Ronald Reagan, Paul was fighting with Republicans to balance the budget for the first time in a generation. While Santorum was supporting an unprecedented expansion of entitlement spending, Paul was warning of a great recession that would be caused by government interference in the housing market. And while Gingrich was talking about how he would build up the federal government to push his conservative agenda, Congressman Paul spent all his waking hours focused on dismembering that big government beast.

These are quotes from Former Congressman and current MSNBC talk show host Joe Scarborough. It's so simple... why can't the rest of America see this.

Interesting Poster

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Dcaf
VoicingReason
Dcaf
VoicingReason
Dcaf
VoicingReason

User Image

Mitt Romney? Not on your life. A big government Republican who will say anything to get elected.
Rick Santorum? No way. A pro-life statist who helped George W. Bush double the national debt.
Newt Gingrich? Ideologically unmoored. A champion of liberty one day, a central planner the next.
Ron Paul? Yep. I quickly checked his name and moved on to a far more complex task: fixing my daughter a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

While Romney was distancing himself from Ronald Reagan, Paul was fighting with Republicans to balance the budget for the first time in a generation. While Santorum was supporting an unprecedented expansion of entitlement spending, Paul was warning of a great recession that would be caused by government interference in the housing market. And while Gingrich was talking about how he would build up the federal government to push his conservative agenda, Congressman Paul spent all his waking hours focused on dismembering that big government beast.

These are quotes from Former Congressman and current MSNBC talk show host Joe Scarborough. It's so simple... why can't the rest of America see this.

I think the reason why america can't see this is because the only people who are awake in this nation either don't have a big enough voice or are incapable of voting due to age. The younger generation gets it, it's the older who don't choose to wake up. They look at obama and his message of "change" and they see how that's gone by, so now when the absolute right change with Ron Paul being in office is just completely overlooked. Johnson actually is much alike Paul and i heard that it'll carry over voters of Paul if he drops out so that Johnson has a bit more of a lead. This really is the change that's needed, real people will fix these problems, not some fat cat republican that has issues even addressing citizens and minority races.

Quotable Genius

VoicingReason
Dcaf
VoicingReason
Dcaf
VoicingReason

User Image

I think the reason why america can't see this is because the only people who are awake in this nation either don't have a big enough voice or are incapable of voting due to age. The younger generation gets it, it's the older who don't choose to wake up. They look at obama and his message of "change" and they see how that's gone by, so now when the absolute right change with Ron Paul being in office is just completely overlooked. Johnson actually is much alike Paul and i heard that it'll carry over voters of Paul if he drops out so that Johnson has a bit more of a lead. This really is the change that's needed, real people will fix these problems, not some fat cat republican that has issues even addressing citizens and minority races.

Your right, which is why I dedicate so much time to trying to wake others up. Once the majority of America realizes what's going on, we can start to do something about it. And I agree it's the younger generation that gets it, like We Are Change. The older generations have been asleep for so long, they are stuck in a coma.

We can only hope that if Ron Paul does not receive the nomination, he can turn over his campaign funds to Gary Johnson, and fully endorse him. It sucks that most Ron Paul supporters have never heard of Gary Johnson. Because of this, if Ron Paul does not receive the nomination, they will wind up splitting the vote by writing in Paul's name, or by just not voting at all. We need Dr. Paul to step up and endorse Johnson, to get him to the 15% he needs to attend the debates. At that point, it's anybody's game. If Gary Johnson does a good enough job in the debates, all of America is watching. He will already have Dr. Paul's supporters voting for him, plus whatever DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans he wakes up in the process of the debates.
User Image

Interesting Poster

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Dcaf
VoicingReason
Dcaf
VoicingReason
Dcaf
VoicingReason

User Image

Your right, which is why I dedicate so much time to trying to wake others up. Once the majority of America realizes what's going on, we can start to do something about it. And I agree it's the younger generation that gets it, like We Are Change. The older generations have been asleep for so long, they are stuck in a coma.

We can only hope that if Ron Paul does not receive the nomination, he can turn over his campaign funds to Gary Johnson, and fully endorse him. It sucks that most Ron Paul supporters have never heard of Gary Johnson. Because of this, if Ron Paul does not receive the nomination, they will wind up splitting the vote by writing in Paul's name, or by just not voting at all. We need Dr. Paul to step up and endorse Johnson, to get him to the 15% he needs to attend the debates. At that point, it's anybody's game. If Gary Johnson does a good enough job in the debates, all of America is watching. He will already have Dr. Paul's supporters voting for him, plus whatever DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans he wakes up in the process of the debates.
User Image

I'm sure that when that time comes Paul will put as much effort as he has into his own campain towards Johnson's, It'll work, and if not we at least have the knowledge that we got as far as we did. My family is strict democrat, they laugh when i talk about Paul only because he's republican and doesn't even acknowledge who johnson is. If only the voting age were lowered.... They focus so much on the youth vote yet it's useless when we have no absolute say in what happens in our government. What's the point?
Dcaf
User Image

So you're supporting a president who is going to take the leash off the jackals of society?

Wheezing Grabber

Kosai Avonej
Please do the world a favor and keep your religious nutjobs in the proper place they belong, an insane asylum and not in politics. K thanks.
Question about reelecting Obama=/=religion

Elder

The Internet Has Failed
Kosai Avonej
Please do the world a favor and keep your religious nutjobs in the proper place they belong, an insane asylum and not in politics. K thanks.
My statement from months ago which has my record for tips still stands. Take the whole lot of them to the cuckoo's nest and drop them off.

Liberal Gekko

I can't live another four years with Obama.
The only half-decent one is Ron Paul.

Wheezing Grabber

Kosai Avonej
The Internet Has Failed
Kosai Avonej
My statement from months ago which has my record for tips still stands. Take the whole lot of them to the cuckoo's nest and drop them off.
Ok. But... I'm saying it's off topic lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff