Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dancehall Hysteria
iArchduke Franz Ferdinand
Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria

It is very close, and its approaching you faster each day.

For all you know, I could be in Scotland, okay? And nothing's approaching me like that, thank you very much.

More than a mile of atmosphere, 24859.82 miles of a circumference to search, and more than 10,000 miles of land. The answer "earth" isn't close at all.

It doesn't matter where you are at. Even if you do live in Scotland it's approaching faster each minute.

What is? The realization that you're going to get slapped in the face probably more than once in your life?

Non ma cheri. The "truth" is approaching you and when it does you won't even know it. The truth will just sink in your empty head. cool

Yeah, and the truth is that you're not doing to well with our little chat, so you're just spitballing nothing right now.

I believe I'm "spitballing" the truth at you. This chat can be a little one or a long one. It's up to you.
x0_FATIMAGIC
x0_FATIMAGIC
I like Obama as a person, and though he isn't exactly the best candidate for re-election, it's better than having to say "President Romney." Ugghh.

I can just imagine waking up one day and saying "Hello president Romney" "Congratulations on being the new president of the United States!" ^__^ [Dreams are a glorious thing] and hopefully this one comes true.

That'll be the day. emotion_8c

you have a pretty avi. c:

Shady Zapper

Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria

It doesn't matter where you are at. Even if you do live in Scotland it's approaching faster each minute.

What is? The realization that you're going to get slapped in the face probably more than once in your life?

Non ma cheri. The "truth" is approaching you and when it does you won't even know it. The truth will just sink in your empty head. cool

Yeah, and the truth is that you're not doing to well with our little chat, so you're just spitballing nothing right now.

I believe I'm "spitballing" the truth at you. This chat can be a little one or a long one. It's up to you.

Yeah, the only truth I'm seeing is that you're really desperate to win this, so you're just spitting things out of your mouth and trying to confuse me.
x0_FATIMAGIC
x0_FATIMAGIC
I like Obama as a person, and though he isn't exactly the best candidate for re-election, it's better than having to say "President Romney." Ugghh.

I can just imagine waking up one day and saying "Hello president Romney" "Congratulations on being the new president of the United States!" ^__^ [Dreams are a glorious thing] and hopefully this one comes true.

Thank you.
Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria

Yeah, the only truth I'm seeing is that you're really desperate to win this, so you're just spitting things out of your mouth and trying to confuse me.

No no ma cheri. I never try to confuse people. It's just the way i speak. Sometimes my words are confusing or long when could make it short if i chose it.
x0_FATIMAGIC
x0_FATIMAGIC
x0_FATIMAGIC

Thank you.

You are most welcomed heart

Shady Zapper

Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria

No no ma cheri. I never try to confuse people. It's just the way i speak. Sometimes my words are confusing or long when could make it short if i chose it.

Uh huh. Suuure.
Also, it's "ma cherie."
Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria

Uh huh. Suuure.
Also, it's "ma cherie."

Oui Oui

Shady Zapper

Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria

Uh huh. Suuure.
Also, it's "ma cherie."

Oui Oui

Good for you.
Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria

Uh huh. Suuure.
Also, it's "ma cherie."

Oui Oui

Good for you.

Merci Beaucoup

Ace Rogue

15,600 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Buggin' 500
Do you want a new president in 2012?

nope

Shady Zapper

Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria

Uh huh. Suuure.
Also, it's "ma cherie."

Oui Oui

Good for you.

Merci Beaucoup

Yeah, well, I hate typos.

Versatile Hunter

9,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
i think that people hype the wrong candidates
i actually think that i would of preferred having hillary clinton > obama
for all we know hillary could of been the one wearing the pants for bill's term
however with the impending election i would consider even a green party member at this point
i think what obama is doing is relatively the same to the "no child get's behind" philosophy in school D;
like with the bailouts there are reasons why they were failing...
Constipator

for all we know hillary could of
Could HAVE. Proper English makes this OCD kitty happy.

Quote:
been the one wearing the pants for bill's term
Well, after his term we all know she was, but for different reasons.
Quote:
however with the impending election i would consider even a green party member at this point
i think what obama is doing is relatively the same to the "no child get's behind" philosophy in school D;
like with the bailouts there are reasons why they were failing...
I can see where you're coming from, but the bailouts needed to happen. they could have been handled better, but we can't just let the businesses of america fall flat on their faces.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
HELL YEAAAAAHH!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash