• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
dandelioncupcake
The mage of twilight
iArchduke Franz Ferdinand
The mage of twilight
I sure do.

Which Republican candidate is your favorite?

Ron Paul

If I had to vote for any Republican candidate, I would vote for him. He seems to be the most intelligent.

I couldn't agree with you more.
The mage of twilight
dandelioncupcake
The mage of twilight
The mage of twilight
I sure do.

Ron Paul

If I had to vote for any Republican candidate, I would vote for him. He seems to be the most intelligent.

I like Ron Paul a lot. But realistically, there's no way he's getting the nomination.

Generous Friend

12,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
x0_FATIMAGIC
The mage of twilight
dandelioncupcake
The mage of twilight
The mage of twilight
I sure do.

Ron Paul

I like Ron Paul a lot. But realistically, there's no way he's getting the nomination.

Well as long as he's got voters like us there is still a potability of him wining.
I like Obama as a person, and though he isn't exactly the best candidate for re-election, it's better than having to say "President Romney." Ugghh.
I don't like anyone else so I'll just stick with Obama.
Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria

It may not be close to you, but it is close for the rest of the world.

More than ten thousand miles to search! Not even close.

It is very close, and its approaching you faster each day.

For all you know, I could be in Scotland, okay? And nothing's approaching me like that, thank you very much.

More than a mile of atmosphere, 24859.82 miles of a circumference to search, and more than 10,000 miles of land. The answer "earth" isn't close at all.

It doesn't matter where you are at. Even if you do live in Scotland it's approaching faster each minute.

What is? The realization that you're going to get slapped in the face probably more than once in your life?

Non ma cheri. The "truth" is approaching you and when it does you won't even know it. The truth will just sink in your empty head. cool
x0_FATIMAGIC
I like Obama as a person, and though he isn't exactly the best candidate for re-election, it's better than having to say "President Romney." Ugghh.

I can just imagine waking up one day and saying "Hello president Romney" "Congratulations on being the new president of the United States!" ^__^ [Dreams are a glorious thing] and hopefully this one comes true.
The mage of twilight
x0_FATIMAGIC
The mage of twilight
dandelioncupcake
The mage of twilight

Ron Paul

Well as long as he's got voters like us there is still a potability of him wining.

He's not getting my vote..
x0_FATIMAGIC
The mage of twilight
dandelioncupcake
The mage of twilight
The mage of twilight
I sure do.

Ron Paul

you are exactly correct.
VirginianRanger
Living Daylights
VirginianRanger
Living Daylights
Yeah, but nobody in the GOP comes near the competence, intellect or sanity of Obama.

You're kidding, right?? Your entry was datestamped "Mar 11, 2012" but I'm guessing you were getting an early jump on April Fool's Day.

And now it's the 10th. Now the defacto nominee is Mitt Romney. Man who is not a christian. Something I am very uneasy about

And Kennedy was a Catholic. So what's your point?

Kennedy was a terrible president who was in bed with the catholic church. I don't want to know what Romney could do.

Shady Zapper

Dancehall Hysteria
Dancehall Hysteria

It is very close, and its approaching you faster each day.

For all you know, I could be in Scotland, okay? And nothing's approaching me like that, thank you very much.

More than a mile of atmosphere, 24859.82 miles of a circumference to search, and more than 10,000 miles of land. The answer "earth" isn't close at all.

It doesn't matter where you are at. Even if you do live in Scotland it's approaching faster each minute.

What is? The realization that you're going to get slapped in the face probably more than once in your life?

Non ma cheri. The "truth" is approaching you and when it does you won't even know it. The truth will just sink in your empty head. cool

Yeah, and the truth is that you're not doing to well with our little chat, so you're just spitballing nothing right now.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Living Daylights
VirginianRanger
Living Daylights
VirginianRanger
Living Daylights
Yeah, but nobody in the GOP comes near the competence, intellect or sanity of Obama.

You're kidding, right?? Your entry was datestamped "Mar 11, 2012" but I'm guessing you were getting an early jump on April Fool's Day.

And now it's the 10th. Now the defacto nominee is Mitt Romney. Man who is not a christian. Something I am very uneasy about

Kennedy was a terrible president who was in bed with the catholic church. I don't want to know what Romney could do.

Kennedy was a lot better than than this guy currently in the White House. By a long shot. On his worst day Kennedy was infinitely better suited for the job of President than Obama.
x0_FATIMAGIC

I can just imagine waking up one day and saying "Hello president Romney" "Congratulations on being the new president of the United States!" ^__^ [Dreams are a glorious thing] and hopefully this one comes true.

That'll be the day. emotion_8c
VirginianRanger
Living Daylights
VirginianRanger
Living Daylights
VirginianRanger
Living Daylights

Kennedy was a lot better than than this guy currently in the White House. By a long shot. On his worst day Kennedy was infinitely better suited for the job of President than Obama.

correct. Kennedy was a great president and he was a greater president than Obama will ever hope to be. Thanks to Kennedy we beat the Soviets to the moon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff