Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gaian 50
http://news.yahoo.com/nkorean-military-warns-special-actions-soon-110332750.html

North Korea promised Monday to reduce South Korea's conservative government "to ashes" in less than four minutes, in an unusually specific escalation of recent threats aimed at its southern rival.

The statement by North Korea's military, carried by state media, comes amid rising tensions on the Korean peninsula. Both Koreas recently unveiled new missiles, and the North tried unsuccessfully to launch a long-range rocket earlier this month.

The growing animosity has prompted worries that North Korea may conduct a nuclear test — something it did after rocket launches in 2006 and 2009. South Korean intelligence officials say recent satellite images show the North has been digging a new tunnel in what appears to be preparation for a third atomic test.

North Korea's military vowed in its statement to begin "special actions" soon against the government and conservative media companies that would "reduce all the rat-like groups and the bases for provocations to ashes in three or four minutes, (or) in much shorter time, by unprecedented peculiar means and methods of our own style."

North Korea regularly criticizes Seoul and just last week renewed its promise to wage a "sacred war," saying South Korean President Lee Myung-bak had insulted the North's April 15 celebrations of the birth centennial of national founder Kim Il Sung.

heres the picture of the new North Korean missiles
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
copy and paste is nice c:
lol
More fun for me sweatdrop
Let's hope it doesn't escalate to that point though, I don't function very well in the cold anymore.

Tipsy Knight

7,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Yes..nothing like fighting a bunch of brainwashed robots who do mass body waves at implaced M2s...wonderful

Liberal Gaian

why am I not surprise, but at some point I actually wanted the tension to go down a little and hopefully they would great friends.

That won't happen anytime soon I guess :l

Wench

As a South Korean myself, it's really tiring living under the constant "threat" of NK. Kim Jong Un needs to get a reality check, things are not going to improve in North Korea with the same tactics his father used...

Hygienic Fatcat

Just more saber rattling from NK. Nothing new.

And their "rocket" (read: missile) launch was such a complete mess. They can't walk the walk.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
When the missile launch failed so spectacularly some news articles speculated NK might feel pressured to do some other act of bravado to make up for losing face. Perhaps this is it.

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
~Personally. If it comes to it, I will do my duty for my country, fight as long and as hard as I can, defend our freedoms and the liberties of all those I come in contact with. "Cry 'Havoc', and let slip the dogs of war." Caesar said that, and if Kim Jong Un thinks that he'll get away with messing with South Korea in memoriam to his father, he's gonna be in for a big surprise. We'll turn Pyongyang into nothing but ash and bone, and give give the plot to the South Koreans to turn into whatever they deem suiting.~

~... heh, wow sweatdrop I kinda got into that. I suppose I should say I'm sorry in case i offended anyone. So apologies.~
Gouka Sakuja
~Personally. If it comes to it, I will do my duty for my country, fight as long and as hard as I can, defend our freedoms and the liberties of all those I come in contact with. "Cry 'Havoc', and let slip the dogs of war." Caesar said that, and if Kim Jong Un thinks that he'll get away with messing with South Korea in memoriam to his father, he's gonna be in for a big surprise. We'll turn Pyongyang into nothing but ash and bone, and give give the plot to the South Koreans to turn into whatever they deem suiting.~

~... heh, wow sweatdrop I kinda got into that. I suppose I should say I'm sorry in case i offended anyone. So apologies.~

Yes… your raw vivid presentation of your exceptional patriotism tore up my skin like a fine toothed cheese grater.

The intercontinental threat posed by North Korea is low, their nuclear and conventional strike capabilities are extremely limited due to the defense measures provided by several concerned countries within the world (like Japan, China, U.S, etc) all of whom are suspected of keeping 24-hour based security measures which are focused against being struck with missile systems - from Korea in particular.

Besides, all dictators like living, since they live like modern kings, Kim certainly knows this.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
theluckyduckie
As a South Korean myself, it's really tiring living under the constant "threat" of NK. Kim Jong Un needs to get a reality check, things are not going to improve in North Korea with the same tactics his father used...
They been threatening your homeland for years. It definitly won't work partically if they can't get themselves industrialized to a higher standard. Buying used car and making people carry cell phones will not work.

If anything I Pray SK doesn't get hit by anything but a warm summers breeze and good rainfall.
Some people have some serious issues...

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Paul Butcher V2
lol
More fun for me sweatdrop
Let's hope it doesn't escalate to that point though, I don't function very well in the cold anymore.

I haven't had a chance to say this to you, but thank you for your service.

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
theluckyduckie
ikr they need to chil :/

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Why is it that I'm not surprised by this? "Oh look! We got a missile! And it's bigger than yours S. Korea! In fact I'm going to show it off because we're that badass! Hell! Since we got a bigger missile than yours, let's make a massive threat so that the world looks at me! Even though I'm not going to do it anyways..."

Great way to troll North Korea! I applaud you on how many times you've trolled and gotten away with it for so many years.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff