• Tycoon 200

Invisible Gawker

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
EviI Spaghetti
Vampirate Kitsune
I don't recall seeing any reports claiming they're fake. Just that none has yet been fitted with a nuclear warhead or can be.
are you kidding? i gave you links to that just 4 weeks ago. and you even responded agreeing they were fake

your quote
Quote:
Because the ones shown then were fake.

its really hard to admit western propaganda lies? her is another pathetic example of western "media"

who would ever believe iranian media? who would ever believe western media? they and their paid poster have been caugh lying over and over more than any other media

the US government loves to pretend something never happened even when they are showed the same evidence over and over until they are finally forced to admit they are real. only then will they accept it

News sites are not credible sources, They are all too dedicated to views more than the truth.

here is a copy paste.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/in-the-news/western-media-admit-they-lied-about-north-korean-rocket/t.84369959/

Earlier of last year the western propaganda had no idea on how they would react when the new North Korean missile launchers, known as KN-08 proudly came on the parade grounds.

the whole westen propaganda media decided they would say "it was fake" as the links down below show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/north-korea-missiles-fake_n_1455004.html
Quote:
Analysts who have studied photos of a half-dozen ominous new North Korean missiles showcased recently at a lavish military parade say they were fakes, and not very convincing ones, casting further doubt on the country's claims of military prowess.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17867174
Quote:
New ICBM missiles at North Korea parade 'fake'

Earlier this month at a parade in Pyongyang, the North Korean authorities caught the attention of a number of western experts by displaying what appeared to be six road-mobile inter-continental ballistic missiles.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/north-koreas-fake-missile-display-not-a-new-military-tactic/story-e6frg6so-1226340783496

The austrialian goes on rambling about irrelevant information.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/27/world/asia/new-north-korean-missile-is-called-into-question.html
Quote:
Now, a pair of German missile experts have gone public with evidence suggesting that new missiles that the North rolled out with much pomp at a parade just days later were mock-ups, and clumsy ones at that.

Now counting on the population on the west to completely forgotten they now openly admit the new missiles are real and they see it as a threat.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/18/world/asia/north-koreas-missile-movements-worry-us.html?_r=0

Quote:
WASHINGTON — The discovery by American intelligence agencies that North Korea is moving mobile missile launchers around the country, some carrying a new generation of powerful rocket, has spurred new assessments of the intentions of the country’s young new leader, Kim Jong-un, who has talked about economic change but appears to be accelerating the country’s ability to attack American allies or forces in Asia, and ultimately to strike across the Pacific.

The new mobile missile, called the KN-08, has not yet been operationally deployed, and American officials say it may not be ready for some time. But the discovery that the mobile units have already been dispersed around the country, where they can be easily hidden, has prompted the White House, the Pentagon and intelligence agencies to reassess whether North Korea’s missile capabilities are improving at a pace that poses a new challenge to American defenses.

On Thursday, speaking in Italy, the departing defense secretary, Leon E. Panetta, broke from the usual Obama administration script — which is to write off North Korea as a broke and desperate country — and told American troops that he was increasingly worried about another, longer-range North Korean missile, one that was successfully tested last month and reached as far as the Philippines, and could lob a warhead much farther.

Now even their own defense minister breaks their propaganda line and speaks out about his worries.

What they are really trying to say is that they are scared they might get attacked back if they attack another country. and that is a THREAT, according to them.

Quoting earlier propaganda:

Quote:
Meanwhile, although the Bush administration refuses to designate the conflict a "crisis," the clock is ticking.

"What North Korea is doing now with the nuclear weapon program is not only [a] crisis, it's a serious crisis," Perry says. "We have months, not years, to resolve this problem before it reaches the point of no return."

and thats 2003, were there ever a "point of no return"?
and the same warmongering lies still continues to this day.

and this shows we were right all along back then, when we said the rockets were real but not yet operational.

just another lie of the western media.
Are you supporting the DPRK?

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
EviI Spaghetti
Vampirate Kitsune
I don't recall seeing any reports claiming they're fake. Just that none has yet been fitted with a nuclear warhead or can be.
are you kidding? i gave you links to that just 4 weeks ago. and you even responded agreeing they were fake

your quote
Quote:

The key word is "then". I don't remember the rest of what I wrote, but it looks like I was commenting on "then" vs. "now" or at least some more recent time.

Sometimes North Korea parades fakes. Sometimes it displays real ones. But I haven't heard anyone say that 100% of Korean missiles at all times are fakes.

Grief, they've been waving their nuclear arms and launching stuff since 2001! rolleyes

Benevolent Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
EviI Spaghetti
Earlier western media for months claimed these missiles were "fake" all over europe and U.S corporate media

now they quietly admit they are real, tho they don't want people to be reminded how they "laughed" earlier. yes those who laugh the last laughs the loudest !

The quality of information coming fromUS media has been on the decline for a while now. It really doesn't surprise me.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
EviI Spaghetti

I love how people like you always go on about how the Western Media is biased as if your own is completely pure and saccharine

Friendly Wench

Queen Shining Heaven
Can a day go by where you don't cheerlead for the North Koreans?

I'm with you. Whenever I see the OP post I know that it's something NK related or some youtube videos that I'm never going to watch.

Feral Nymph

Its A Crystal
Or, perhaps they still think they are fake but they want the population to feel threatened to justify an invasion. Only time will tell. My money on this is that it is just another turn of the wheel that is Business as Usual in North Korea.

As an aside: The person who laughs last is the psychopathic raider in the post-apocalypse hell world.

What with the USA and Russia both individually having enough nuclear and traditional ICBMs to send the world back to the stone age.

I for one, welcome our new Vault-101 Saviors.

Sadly that will impact Glorious Fatherland as well, and a handful of nuclear weapons won't stop that.

Bah, raiders never laugh last. *I* always laugh last after I get headshot + sneak attack critical.

Praise be to the Almighty Pip-Boy 3000.

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
Vampirate Kitsune

your quote
Quote:

its really hard to admit western propaganda lies? her is another pathetic example of western "media"

who would ever believe iranian media? who would ever believe western media? they and their paid poster have been caugh lying over and over more than any other media

the US government loves to pretend something never happened even when they are showed the same evidence over and over until they are finally forced to admit they are real. only then will they accept it

here is a copy paste.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/in-the-news/western-media-admit-they-lied-about-north-korean-rocket/t.84369959/

Earlier of last year the western propaganda had no idea on how they would react when the new North Korean missile launchers, known as KN-08 proudly came on the parade grounds.

the whole westen propaganda media decided they would say "it was fake" as the links down below show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/north-korea-missiles-fake_n_1455004.html
Quote:
Analysts who have studied photos of a half-dozen ominous new North Korean missiles showcased recently at a lavish military parade say they were fakes, and not very convincing ones, casting further doubt on the country's claims of military prowess.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17867174
Quote:
New ICBM missiles at North Korea parade 'fake'

Earlier this month at a parade in Pyongyang, the North Korean authorities caught the attention of a number of western experts by displaying what appeared to be six road-mobile inter-continental ballistic missiles.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/north-koreas-fake-missile-display-not-a-new-military-tactic/story-e6frg6so-1226340783496

The austrialian goes on rambling about irrelevant information.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/27/world/asia/new-north-korean-missile-is-called-into-question.html
Quote:
Now, a pair of German missile experts have gone public with evidence suggesting that new missiles that the North rolled out with much pomp at a parade just days later were mock-ups, and clumsy ones at that.

Now counting on the population on the west to completely forgotten they now openly admit the new missiles are real and they see it as a threat.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/18/world/asia/north-koreas-missile-movements-worry-us.html?_r=0

Quote:
WASHINGTON — The discovery by American intelligence agencies that North Korea is moving mobile missile launchers around the country, some carrying a new generation of powerful rocket, has spurred new assessments of the intentions of the country’s young new leader, Kim Jong-un, who has talked about economic change but appears to be accelerating the country’s ability to attack American allies or forces in Asia, and ultimately to strike across the Pacific.

The new mobile missile, called the KN-08, has not yet been operationally deployed, and American officials say it may not be ready for some time. But the discovery that the mobile units have already been dispersed around the country, where they can be easily hidden, has prompted the White House, the Pentagon and intelligence agencies to reassess whether North Korea’s missile capabilities are improving at a pace that poses a new challenge to American defenses.

On Thursday, speaking in Italy, the departing defense secretary, Leon E. Panetta, broke from the usual Obama administration script — which is to write off North Korea as a broke and desperate country — and told American troops that he was increasingly worried about another, longer-range North Korean missile, one that was successfully tested last month and reached as far as the Philippines, and could lob a warhead much farther.

Now even their own defense minister breaks their propaganda line and speaks out about his worries.

What they are really trying to say is that they are scared they might get attacked back if they attack another country. and that is a THREAT, according to them.

Quoting earlier propaganda:

Quote:
Meanwhile, although the Bush administration refuses to designate the conflict a "crisis," the clock is ticking.

"What North Korea is doing now with the nuclear weapon program is not only [a] crisis, it's a serious crisis," Perry says. "We have months, not years, to resolve this problem before it reaches the point of no return."

and thats 2003, were there ever a "point of no return"?
and the same warmongering lies still continues to this day.

and this shows we were right all along back then, when we said the rockets were real but not yet operational.

Queen Shining Heaven

Most certainly.

When nothing is happening in North Korea.

Then she either talks about Iran, Syria, or some similar place.

And if nothing is going on there, she tends to make very random posts across the forums.

I think a bigger challenge would be "Can a crisis go by where...."

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Or, perhaps they still think they are fake but they want the population to feel threatened to justify an invasion. Only time will tell. My money on this is that it is just another turn of the wheel that is Business as Usual in North Korea.

As an aside: The person who laughs last is the psychopathic raider in the post-apocalypse hell world.

What with the USA and Russia both individually having enough nuclear and traditional ICBMs to send the world back to the stone age.

I for one, welcome our new Vault-101 Saviors.

Sadly that will impact Glorious Fatherland as well, and a handful of nuclear weapons won't stop that.

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
Earlier western media for months claimed these missiles were "fake" all over europe and U.S corporate media

now they quietly admit they are real, tho they don't want people to be reminded how they "laughed" earlier. yes those who laugh the last laughs the loudest !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff