Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

maneuvers,’ post-Zimmerman trial

Link

Quote:
New Black Panther Party members are prepping for rallies and gatherings in the wake of the George Zimmerman murder trial, but are coy on whether violence, riots and other chaotic outbursts are potential — or welcome — offshoots of those events.

On the one hand, NBPP members promise on their Twitter site that they will not engage in any sort of unlawful outbursts if the second-degree murder trial in Florida ends in a not-guilty verdict.

The pertinent tweet: “All over the nation in case Zimmerman is exonerated … we will engage in no unlawful activity.”

But on the other hand, the group’s Twitter site is alive and kicking with fresh updates about a planned Sept. 7 rally to show solidarity with 17-year-old shooting victim Trayvon Martin — complete with admissions: “We can’t and WON’T try to control the general dissatisfied population. For sure we are ORGANIZING.”

That tweet included a photo of a flier for the NBPP’s Millions for Trayvon youth march, set for early September at the Adam Clayton Powell Jr. State Office Building in New York.

And at least one member of the NBPP has headed down to the Florida site of Mr. Zimmerman’s trial — to do what, isn’t specified.

The tweet: “I’ll be making my way to Florida for post-verdict activities. Can’t sit this one out.”
A series of tweets posted in the same time frame reference the potential for post-trial violence — and the NBPP’s attitude toward that likelihood.

“If Zimmerman is acquitted there is likely to be unrest all over America. It will be way beyond the capacity of the NBPP,” the tweet read.

Another, in the same time frame: “From what we are hearing there is a HIGH chance of rebellion across the nation if Zimmerman is acquitted on all charges.”

And a third: “New Black Panther Party will not give you specific details on anything other than to say we have rallies and street maneuvers planned.”

Telephone calls to three separate numbers listed on two NBPP websites weren’t returned.
Still, the group’s negative view of Mr. Zimmerman is clear.

One tweet, after one perceived damaging prosecution argument: “Wiped that smile off his [expletive] face with that withering closing argument against him.”

Another: “Zimmerman exposed on closing arguments as a lying, conniving, manipulating scheming underhanded profiling devil.”
Didn't they say something about we won't burn down our communities? This time we'll go to "Whities" community and burn their houses down?

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

YahuShalum
Didn't they say something about we won't burn down our communities? This time we'll go to "Whities" community and burn their houses down?

I don't even...and they think they aren't being racist assholes? =.=;

Aged Lunatic

Oh no, the New Black Panthers are going to rage in the streets....all 6 of them! rofl
Yuki_Windira
YahuShalum

I don't even...and they think they aren't being racist assholes? =.=;
Oh one of their head leaders boasted about wanting to kill white babies.

I respected the old black panther party far more. They were more for equality of everyone and included whites to join. This new black panther party is complete racist s**t.

Devoted Hunter

They still exist?
Umeko the Lamb
They still exist?
This is the "New Black Panthers"

Devoted Hunter

YahuShalum
Umeko the Lamb
They still exist?

Oooooohhh....
Which is why people give a s**t.
Umeko the Lamb
YahuShalum
Umeko the Lamb
They still exist?

Oooooohhh....
It's funny that even original black panther members call them racist shitholes.

Devoted Hunter

YahuShalum
Umeko the Lamb
YahuShalum
Umeko the Lamb
They still exist?

Oooooohhh....
It's funny that even original black panther members call them racist shitholes.

Because they are.
GunsmithKitten
Oh no, the New Black Panthers are going to rage in the streets....all 6 of them! rofl
xd Isn't it sad that such a hateful small group can have such a large voice?

Aged Lunatic

Umeko the Lamb
They still exist?

The NBP are basically a group of hooligans using a name to get press. Nothing more.

And that name is the only signifigant thing about them. They dont' number more than 6-10 members at most.
GunsmithKitten
Umeko the Lamb
They still exist?

The NBP are basically a group of hooligans using a name to get press. Nothing more.

And that name is the only signifigant thing about them. They dont' number more than 6-10 members at most.
I could have swore they had more...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't know the exact logistics ability of them. Looks like about 40? This is a good excuse to NEVER ban high capacity magazines! blaugh

Edit: Is that Samuel L. Jackson on the front left?!

Aged Lunatic

YahuShalum
GunsmithKitten
Umeko the Lamb
They still exist?

I don't know the exact logistics ability of them. Looks like about 40? This is a good excuse to NEVER ban high capacity magazines! blaugh

Huh. They expanded since the election.

Even still, 40 members? My old LARP group had more than that.
GunsmithKitten
YahuShalum
GunsmithKitten
Umeko the Lamb
They still exist?

Huh. They expanded since the election.

Even still, 40 members? My old LARP group had more than that.
I think we should just throw all the violently racist groups into a large section of land. Fence it off, airdrop weapons, and televise the outcome. Now that would be a reality show worth watching. Throw all the gangs in there as well. Make 50 foot high concrete walls. Yes, this is an excellent idea.

And I'm not talking about all racists since that little old bitty granny is just racist because of how she grew up in fear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff