Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Fatcat

Reiko Iwamaru
Sermanther
Baby dolls with penises already exist in Europe. You can look it up on Youtube.

XD Always knew US was kind of stupid.

Nah the US just hates anything with regards to sex. "Dont touch your p***s you'll get cancer. Dont touch your v****a, you'll attract animals with rabies. If you have sex before marriage you'll immediately die and be sent to Hell."

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
There's nothing horribly lewd about a baby boy's winky. It's just a little doobop and not a big deal. If anything, the doll is a great way to teach how to change diapers lol.
Quote:
Not saying it's too big of a deal but young girls should not be exposed to a male's genitalia whatsoever. Kids should be kids for as long as possible. This is a example of corrupting a child's mind at a early age causing them to grow up too fast.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with this doll or the human body.
there is no corruption going on.
blame godawful parenting and draconian christian values for anyone who could be "corrupted" by something simple and basic like this doll.

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Keltoi Samurai
zweet_dreamz
Um, the whole 'peeing baby doll' isn't a new concept.
Real babies pee, so why shouldn't the doll be able to do the same?
Not to mention, it's a baby freaking boy doll. How else is the poor b*****d supposed to pee if he has no p***s?
Why does the doll needs to come with a warning label because it has something all boys have?
What is so scary about the p***s anyway? I'm sure that these complainers have seen a p***s before, so there is no point in hiding this little fact from their children.

The toy actually does have a warning label.

It says "anatomically correct" right on the front. When discussing a baby boy, what else could that possibly mean? If it were completely smooth 'round the bend, then that would mean it was not correct in it's anatomy, yeah?

If that's not 100% clear to the people buying the dolls for their children, then that's a personal failing on the parent's part, not a problem with the doll or the labeling.

the people complaining about a label obviously don't have "anatomy" in their vocabulary.
emotion_facepalm

Dapper Explorer

misscashclub
Not saying it's too big of a deal but young girls should not be exposed to a male's genitalia whatsoever. Kids should be kids for as long as possible. This is a example of corrupting a child's mind at a early age causing them to grow up too fast.

Cash Loopholes

um just to point out, there are countries where it is normal and common for young children in the same family to be bathed together. And when you have both little boys and girls bathing together, they're going to see each others' private parts.
Quote:
I understand that but we are in the U.S not another country.
not saying much since the US is backwards compared to many developed countries when it comes to sex or anything related to the human body.
Quote:
I wouldn't want my adolescent child to be exposed to a male private area.
thats your prerogative.
Quote:
What happened to kids being kids?
nothing at all.
kids have always been curious about the human body(well, kids that havent been indoctrinated that the human body is horrible and should be shunned)
Quote:
Why should a young girl have to see a male genital?
so they dont grow up ignorant.

also, no one is forced to buy this doll which is unoriginal in design and has been done before.
Quote:
It doesn't make sense that's crazy and sick to me.
sounds like a personal problem
Quote:
Raise your kids how you think is right but don't get mad when your young daughters end up a pregnant teenager.
implying seeing a p***s is gonna make a girl ******** everyone they see that has one.

US: sex and the human body is treated at if its the worst thing in the world - record high teen pregnancies.
Japan: sex and the human body isnt treated as if its the worst thing in the world - record low birth rates.
Quote:
Kids are supposed to be coloring and playing outside. Not worried about a boy's private part.
implying there is anything wrong about seeing a d**k or that seeing a toy d**k is gonna shatter a girls innocent mind(lol).
Quote:
Girl baby dolls don't have a v****a so why should a male doll have a p***s?
girl dolls do have a hole if theyre pissing dolls.
having a d**k on a boy doll is nothing different other than to show that it is a boy doll.
Quote:
What is people putting in these children head?
nothing at all.

what are christian morals putting in kids heads by treating the human body as if its something to be shamed, should never be seen or discussed, and the worst thing in the world?

Dapper Explorer

misscashclub
I understand that but we are in the U.S not another country. I wouldn't want my adolescent child to be exposed to a male private area. What happened to kids being kids? Why should a young girl have to see a male genital? It doesn't make sense that's crazy and sick to me. Raise your kids how you think is right but don't get mad when your young daughters end up a pregnant teenager. Kids are supposed to be coloring and playing outside. Not worried about a boy's private part. C'mon now let's be serious. Girl baby dolls don't have a v****a so why should a male doll have a p***s? What is people putting in these children head? Smh sad. .

I don't get how a girl getting exposed to or simply seeing a boy's privates is going to make her pregnant. If you think simply looking at a piece of body part makes you pregnant, there's something wrong with your education. And like another poster before me said, in Japan where they are open about sex, there is a very low birth rate compared to the U.S.

Quote:
Girl baby dolls don't have a v****a so why should a male doll have a p***s?

Because it's where boys urinate from and urinating dolls isn't a new thing?
Quote:
Well my daughter's won't be looking at a p***s anytime soon.
unless you have you eyes on them 24/7 365 i doubt it.
children arent as sweet and innocent as parents have convinced themselves that they are.
Quote:
Good luck with with your kids.
i wont need to lie to my kids or teach them to hate the human body so i think ill be fine.
It's a baby. Not to mention.. It's a toy.
It's not real. It may LOOK like the real deal.. But what the hell... mom's change baby boy daipers all the time.. And they see worse action happening in that section of the baby... what in the world is a baby boy p***s supposed to do!?

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
misscashclub

Only a pervert sees an infant's p***s as a sexual object, and only a pervert could imagine a child would see it as such, as well.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
misscashclub
kiironobara
misscashclub

Only a pervert sees an infant's p***s as a sexual object, and only a pervert could imagine a child would see it as such, as well.

I'm a mother far from a pervert and I don't think it's appropriate for a young girl. If anyone is a pervert it's the adults that think it's alright.

Again, you are interpreting an infant doll's p***s, through which it simply urinates, as a sexual object which could corrupt children. That makes your thinking perverted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff