Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
That Scruffy Mule
David2074
I rather hope it succeeds.
If enough states decriminalize the federal government will have to consider it on the federal level.
I don't want heroin in the preschools but a small amount of marijuana for adults is no big deal and less dangerous than the cigarettes and alcohol already legalized and tazed.
Don't taze me, bro!
But aside from that, a very good point. But I think you left out the part where cigarettes and beer don't seem to have much medicinal value, unless they recently discovered something and forgot to tell me...

Well, I'm guessing you figured out I meant TAXED, lol
Should have proofread I guess.

Yes to differences in medicinal use. I just didn't feel like doing the whole 'why marijuana should be legalized' speech. I think most folks who care one way or the other have heard all the common arguments.

Interesting Lunatic

David2074
That Scruffy Mule
David2074
If enough states decriminalize the federal government will have to consider it on the federal level.
I don't want heroin in the preschools but a small amount of marijuana for adults is no big deal and less dangerous than the cigarettes and alcohol already legalized and tazed.
Don't taze me, bro!
But aside from that, a very good point. But I think you left out the part where cigarettes and beer don't seem to have much medicinal value, unless they recently discovered something and forgot to tell me...
Well, I'm guessing you figured out I meant TAXED, lol
Should have proofread I guess.

Yes to differences in medicinal use. I just didn't feel like doing the whole 'why marijuana should be legalized' speech. I think most folks who care one way or the other have heard all the common arguments.
I did, but I still found it entertaining. I wonder if being hit with a charge from a tazer would be enough to cause some alcohols to combust...

They probably have. But it's still worth mentioning once again, y'know, just in case.
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
troymc
it wont hatpin the gov makes more no bust thin selo

Wait, what?

"It won't happen, the government makes more busting than selling."

Friendly Wench

Kiriis
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
troymc

Wait, what?

Good to see he has a translator. xd

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Kiriis
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
troymc

Wait, what?

Oh LOL. Yeah, I can see it now that you said it. I honestly didn't get it before.

@troymc - No, actually I doubt that. They do confiscate a lot of drug money but they spend a hell of a lot filling up prisons for small time pot users. And of course all the law enforcement dollars, court costs and so on. I'd mention the planes and helicopter that run grid patterns over my house (I live near the Candian border) but I know they are looking for other smuggling than just pot.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
That Scruffy Mule
David2074
Don't taze me, bro!
Moderate alcohol consumption can actually be beneficial in a number of ways.
http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/AlcoholAndHealth.html
Cigs...no. The short-term benefits of nicotine are counterbalanced by the withdrawal symptoms arising from addiction.

Interesting Lunatic

Ratttking
That Scruffy Mule
David2074
Don't taze me, bro!
Cigs...no. The short-term benefits of nicotine are counterbalanced by the withdrawal symptoms arising from addiction.
I've heard about small amounts of wine being good for some heart health thing. But I've not heard anything about beer having similar properties, which is why I listed that drink instead of just saying "Alcohol".

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
That Scruffy Mule
Ratttking
That Scruffy Mule
David2074
Don't taze me, bro!
I've heard about small amounts of wine being good for some heart health thing. But I've not heard anything about beer having similar properties, which is why I listed that drink instead of just saying "Alcohol".
Beer, wine, and liquor can all be beneficial. smile The phenols in red wine offer additional advantages, but any drinks containing ethanol can help to ward off cardiovascular diseases et al when consumed in moderation.

Interesting Lunatic

Ratttking
That Scruffy Mule
Ratttking
That Scruffy Mule
David2074
Don't taze me, bro!
Beer, wine, and liquor can all be beneficial. smile The phenols in red wine offer additional advantages, but any drinks containing ethanol can help to ward off cardiovascular diseases et al when consumed in moderation.
Huh. I've only ever heard 'em say it about wine.

Learned a thing today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces