Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saw the picture in the article, and this little girl's hair was very beautiful. The teacher had no right to cut her hair, if she got food in it or not. And did she get food in it, or was she non stop taking it down? and if she was taking it down, that's not a good enough reason to cut it, because it sounded like the little girl loved her hair. And you don't call a parent, especially if the child is disabled, and say "I hope you don't mind, but I cut your child's hair"

Tipsy Smoker

Sounds like NC to me.

Familiar Dabbler

Kinda reminds me of the time I cut my own hair in kindergarten.

Anyway, the teacher totally crossed the line. Who cares if she kept taking it down? I doubt it was hurting anything. If the kid had food in her hair, than I could maybe understand it (but not necessary agree), but that’s just ridiculous.

Bashful Friend

2,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
if i was mom teacher would be repramanded

Popular Smoker

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Queen Kianra
WTF.

You know what, I'm so SICK of people abusing disabled children, and eventhough this "TECHNICALLY" isn't abuse, this girl DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG.

WHAT THE ******** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

Who becomes a teacher and then abuses and hurts innocent children?

This^^^
She did have good hair though, I hope this ends up to be some huge a** thing, they deserve it...
dramallama

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Belboii Aire
Queen Kianra
WTF.

You know what, I'm so SICK of people abusing disabled children, and eventhough this "TECHNICALLY" isn't abuse, this girl DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG.

This^^^
She did have good hair though, I hope this ends up to be some huge a** thing, they deserve it...
dramallama

It was on Yahoo! last night, like...third slide?
And, maybe to balance it out, on the same slide there was a story about a girl with down syndrome who was put on the cheerleading team and was nominated as Homecoming Queen. <3

Popular Smoker

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Queen Kianra
Belboii Aire
Queen Kianra
WTF.

This^^^
dramallama

It was on Yahoo! last night, like...third slide?
And, maybe to balance it out, on the same slide there was a story about a girl with down syndrome who was put on the cheerleading team and was nominated as Homecoming Queen. <3

omgg thats like the nicest thing ever
and i dont really go on yahoo derp
...if only people were that nice where i lived stare

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
That. Is. Terrible. It's bad enough that the hair was cut off a child, who probably would not have any idea of how to cut hair or style anyway, but to do it to a disabled child....

scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Wash it out or call the mom FIRST! FIRST FIRST! ASK! DON'T ASSUME!

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
If that were my kid, I'd of had that teacher fierd for cutting my kids hair with out my permisson,And she has disailtes that ******** up that the teacher cut her hair for putting it down.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Isn't this a form of battery? It involved intentional physical contact from the aggressor and the results were offensive to the victim.

Anxious Poster

Usually having long hair down isn't permitted to help prevent spreading lice between the children.
But that's not a good enough reason to cut off a little girl's hair if she kept letting it down.
This article makes me feel sick, it really does. Poor kid.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Rainbows Dash
Usually having long hair down isn't permitted to help prevent spreading lice between the children.
But that's not a good enough reason to cut off a little girl's hair if she kept letting it down.

When was this rule put in schools?

Anxious Poster

Blood Valkyrie
Rainbows Dash

I'm not sure, but back when I was in Primary school, it was very much required. It might be regional, in which case, I'm incredibly sorry for my mistake.
Regardless of whether or not it's true, it's still horrible to hear that this happened.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Rainbows Dash
Blood Valkyrie
Rainbows Dash

I'm not sure, but back when I was in Primary school, it was very much required. It might be regional, in which case, I'm incredibly sorry for my mistake.
Regardless of whether or not it's true, it's still horrible to hear that this happened.

I've heard lice are attracted to clean hair because it's easier to move around in. Perhaps they should make kids walk around with filthy hair lol.

I agree. This is horrible.

Friendly Wench

It's astounding the piece of s**t people that are hired to tend to the disabled, and work with children in general. If there was food in her hair, why not wash it out? Could she not have called the girls mother before cutting her hair? She called afterwards, so clearly she had the means to. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff