Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
Eveille
"they certainly have the privilege to voice their opinions but it won't make a difference, our minds are made up"

So now, not only is voicing an opinion a Priviledge instead of a constitutionally guaranteed right, but it won't even matter.

Go democracy?

The ******** are these politicians smoking?
The constitution on applies when it's in their favor. Like how North Carolina tried to go against the constitution and make Christianity their state's religion.

That violates the right of Freedom of Religion, but it's okay because it's for the "greater good"

Wheezing Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Something tells me this issue is only going to escalate all around the country as has been seen in Thailand and Turkey recently. America is doomed to explode into one of the largest revolutions human history has ever seen any time now.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
I feel the same way.... I actually wrote a poem about it in my english class. Right now Americans all feel like they're being discriminated against. With everyone feeling screwed over and unhappy SOMEONE is gunna lose their cool.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Aint 1
Opera Phantomess

Something tells me this issue is only going to escalate all around the country as has been seen in Thailand and Turkey recently. America is doomed to explode into one of the largest revolutions human history has ever seen any time now.

I feel the same way.... I actually wrote a poem about it in my english class. Right now Americans all feel like they're being discriminated against. With everyone feeling screwed over and unhappy SOMEONE is gunna lose their cool.

It will only take one bad move from the government's end that will just cause the entire population to rebel, and with what has been happening lately and what is slated to take place, this time could become tonight or tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff