Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Super 9-Volt
Personally I don't see a problem at all with him owning a dog now or what he had done with them before. Besides, dogs suck and I'd love to round up all the runaway dogs in my neighborhood and make them fight to the death. cat_talk2hand

What has happened in your life to even say such a thing? Not really talking down to you, just genuinely curious as dogs cannot rape and rob someone like a human can and only act out how they were trained to act.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt
Personally I don't see a problem at all with him owning a dog now or what he had done with them before. Besides, dogs suck and I'd love to round up all the runaway dogs in my neighborhood and make them fight to the death. cat_talk2hand

What has happened in your life to even say such a thing? Not really talking down to you, just genuinely curious as dogs cannot rape and rob someone like a human can and only act out how they were trained to act.
I just hate the furry little bastards with a passion since they're always roaming the streets here and their owners let them be aggressive to passersby. I've had one get out of the hole in the front yard fence a few times and tried to attack me when I was walking home and another one left when the gate was open (it also could have jumped over the low wall since it was a big dog). I see no reason why I shouldn't kill or injure the bastards. cat_talk2hand Vick should have kept his dogfighting thing going on.

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

I'm up on the fence for this one. Guess we don't have much options other than to play the wait and see game.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt

I just hate the furry little bastards with a passion since they're always roaming the streets here and their owners let them be aggressive to passersby. I've had one get out of the hole in the front yard fence a few times and tried to attack me when I was walking home and another one left when the gate was open (it also could have jumped over the low wall since it was a big dog). I see no reason why I shouldn't kill or injure the bastards. cat_talk2hand Vick should have kept his dogfighting thing going on.

The underlined is why they behave the way they do. Dogs as pets are not at fault for their behavior, it is the owners, as you said, who don't train them who are at fault.

Dog fighting makes dogs vicious because WE train them to be that way. You would really rather have dogs trained to be brutal to each other than to call animal control and have them reported and detained?

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt

The underlined is why they behave the way they do. Dogs as pets are not at fault for their behavior, it is the owners, as you said, who don't train them who are at fault.

Dog fighting makes dogs vicious because WE train them to be that way. You would really rather have dogs trained to be brutal to each other than to call animal control and have them reported and detained?
Animal control doesn't do squat here and I've called them a few times before to deal with roaming mutts. I'd rather let them tear each other up instead of me. neutral

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt

Animal control doesn't do squat here and I've called them a few times before to deal with roaming mutts. I'd rather let them tear each other up instead of me. neutral

While I understand the need for personal safety, it only takes one bite to get a dog put down if you're willing to take the hit because obviously the owners refuse to see how bad they are as owners.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt

While I understand the need for personal safety, it only takes one bite to get a dog put down if you're willing to take the hit because obviously the owners refuse to see how bad they are as owners.
I'm not going to allow myself to get bitten by those fleabags. Also stupid owners letting them run amok isn't the only reason why I hate them. It's still not going to change my desire to beat and kill every dog I see.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt

I'm not going to allow myself to get bitten by those fleabags. Also stupid owners letting them run amok isn't the only reason why I hate them. It's still not going to change my desire to beat and kill every dog I see.

Sounds like you have deeper issues than just stray dogs that counseling could probably help with. Personally I would b***h out the neighbors and make myself a pain in the a** to animal control, or hell, even see if ASPCA would come and get them.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt

Sounds like you have deeper issues than just stray dogs that counseling could probably help with. Personally I would b***h out the neighbors and make myself a pain in the a** to animal control, or hell, even see if ASPCA would come and get them.
I don't have any issues or whatever that needs counseling. I. Just. Hate. Those. Bastards.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt
Phallic Wonderland
Super 9-Volt

I don't have any issues or whatever that needs counseling. I. Just. Hate. Those. Bastards.

Dogs don't have the capacity to purposefully or consciencely be bastards. I'm sure something happened somewhere, some time that has influenced you into such hatred of all kinds of dogs for what is legitimately no reason.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I don't have a problem with them having a family dog.
The guy was convicted of committing a crime. The courts determined his debt to society and he paid that debt by serving his prison time and presumably his probation time. In addition he has apparently donated a lot of his time to the humane society trying to help prevent stuff like he did.

People seem to forget that the purpose of our prison systems is to punish people for the crimes they committed to give them incentive not to commit them again. I am aware that recidivism exists but when people start arbitrarily deciding that punishment decided upon by society is not enough you are basically saying prisons don't work and that all prisoners should either be locked up forever or we should do away with prisons entirely. At what point is someone allowed to have 'learned their lesson' and move on? Even most murderers and bank robbers get out of prison eventually but they are not forbidden from ever being around people or opening a bank account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff