Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
GSK Lives
PEOPLE! DO NOT ARGUE WITH YOBY! He's just here to intentionally strawman people as radical feminists.

By the way, Yobe, Smithnikov wants to know what you've done lately for the welfare of men and especially male victims of domestic or dating violence.

He can't reply here anymore. And if he uses a mule again I'll report him for getting around an ignore.
kiironobara
GSK Lives
PEOPLE! DO NOT ARGUE WITH YOBY! He's just here to intentionally strawman people as radical feminists.

By the way, Yobe, Smithnikov wants to know what you've done lately for the welfare of men and especially male victims of domestic or dating violence.

He can't reply here anymore. And if he uses a mule again I'll report him for getting around an ignore.

Good. You're better off for your own sanity not to engage this guy. He's not interested in having any kind of discussion.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
GSK Lives
kiironobara
GSK Lives

Good. You're better off for your own sanity not to engage this guy. He's not interested in having any kind of discussion.

Yeah, that became readily apparent. I don't have to put up with that s**t; thank goodness for the ignore option.

Friendly Explorer

I love how the writer talks as if it's only men who do this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff