tie him up beat him up and throw him out of Austria 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crash scene /Europics

An Austrian mechanic who couldn't resist taking a customer's Lamborghini for a spin ended up writing off the £130,000 sportscar.

Niklas Schwartz, 29, from Rainbach, lost control of the Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder after taking it for a test drive in the Austrian Muehlviertel region.

Schwartz admitted to police that he couldn't resist it when he had the chance to take the 520 PS machine out for a spin with a pal after carrying out some minor repairs.

But as he headed along the B310 towards Freistadt he lost control of the powerful motor when he tried to accelerate on the wet road as he came into a curve.

The car slammed into a crash barrier, and then flipped over onto its roof. And although the car was a write-off the driver escaped without a scratch.

His 24-year-old pal who was not named suffered a head injury but was treated on the spot and declined the chance to go to hospital for a check up.

It took 14 firemen with two fire engines an hour to put the car back on the road the right way up and then to arrange for it to be towed away.

Police arranged for the two men who had been in the crash to get a lift home on the tow truck.

death wish

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That's what happens when you get all excited about driving around in a douchebag car.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff