Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Torrential Spork
David2074
Torrential Spork
At the risk of sounding like a completely desperate creep from the bottom of the basement. Is that a proposition sir? If so, be prepared to be dated the ******** out of!! MUAHAAHAHA!! Clearly insomnia has hit me upside the head with the lunatic brick again!

Well, a proposition for food anyway. smile I'm straight and you're male so nothing too kinky. lol
But yeah, if you were around here I'd honor the offer. I like to meet other Gaians or just new people in general and eight bucks for lunch wouldn't kill me.
You being in Louisiana could be a problem though. If for some reason you find yourself in the NW corner of Washington state feel free to PM me.

I realise in hindsight (isn't that s**t always 20/20?) that it might have sounded strange. However, I am a foodie so whenever two people or more people and food is involved, it's a date. I do quite frequently make my way to the Seattle area to visit friends, so who knows!!!

That's okay. I have a fairly thick hide for strangeness. Besides, when a gay person hits on me in real life it doesn't upset me, I'm flattered same as when it's a female. I just thank them for their interest but let them know I'm straight. That's less of an issue as I get older though.

I was surprised to hear you get to Seattle frequently. That's a long way from Louisiana. If it's not too forward how do you afford that? When I was 23 I couldn't afford a lot of cross states travel. I did once in a while but it seemed expensive. I traveled the world but that was almost all through the military.

Anywho... I live about 100 miles north of Seattle close to the Canadian boarder. It's about an hour and a half drive between the two. I hear Seattle has some awesome Chinese places (though likely not for $7.95 - haha).

Lonely Prophet

That's all I got from McDs.
It was special and had it's own amazing unique flavors.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Pessimist
Bunai
McDs in America need a revamp, take some inspiration from overseas variations and stop depending on the most low income people to be regulars. They can keep the fries and the Big Mac, that is their trademark, but they should notice that people these days are using the net and either reading up on fast food or believe the most popular rumors.

I thought their attempt to mimic Starbucks was something along those lines. Or have they given up on that?

By mimic Starbucks I assume you are referring to them introducing their "McExpresso" line of coffee type stuff? The problem with that is it was utter s**t. At least locally. During the intro I got one for free and another time one cheap with a coupon. A mocha and I forget the other one. Bother were nasty and if I had got them at a Starbucks would have taken them back. Since I got them at a drive through and was on my way some place else before I figured out I had a cup full of crap I didn't go back. One I choked down because I was really wanting some coffee. The second time I ended up pouring it out on the ground. it was really THAT bad. I've honestly had much better instant coffee. As I recall the first one was sickly sweet like way too much syrup and the second one was bitter (and possibly too sweet as well).
Starbucks is kind of spendy but at least they have good coffee.

Aged Codger

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
David2074
Torrential Spork
David2074
Torrential Spork
At the risk of sounding like a completely desperate creep from the bottom of the basement. Is that a proposition sir? If so, be prepared to be dated the ******** out of!! MUAHAAHAHA!! Clearly insomnia has hit me upside the head with the lunatic brick again!

Well, a proposition for food anyway. smile I'm straight and you're male so nothing too kinky. lol
But yeah, if you were around here I'd honor the offer. I like to meet other Gaians or just new people in general and eight bucks for lunch wouldn't kill me.
You being in Louisiana could be a problem though. If for some reason you find yourself in the NW corner of Washington state feel free to PM me.

I realise in hindsight (isn't that s**t always 20/20?) that it might have sounded strange. However, I am a foodie so whenever two people or more people and food is involved, it's a date. I do quite frequently make my way to the Seattle area to visit friends, so who knows!!!

That's okay. I have a fairly thick hide for strangeness. Besides, when a gay person hits on me in real life it doesn't upset me, I'm flattered same as when it's a female. I just thank them for their interest but let them know I'm straight. That's less of an issue as I get older though.

I was surprised to hear you get to Seattle frequently. That's a long way from Louisiana. If it's not too forward how do you afford that? When I was 23 I couldn't afford a lot of cross states travel. I did once in a while but it seemed expensive. I traveled the world but that was almost all through the military.

Anywho... I live about 100 miles north of Seattle close to the Canadian boarder. It's about an hour and a half drive between the two. I hear Seattle has some awesome Chinese places (though likely not for $7.95 - haha).

I sleep with middle-aged men who have wives. No in all seriousness, when i say frequently I mean like twice a year, which is still pretty frequent I think. I stay with friends, I fly coach and I get as many connections as necessary to make it cheaper, typically its at least one if not two. There are ways.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I honestly could care less. It is not like any of their burgers were/are one hundred percent beef anyway. Most of it is fillers, which include wheat and soy and other chemicals that are detrimental to human health.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

That is simply not a true statement but if you have reliable information to the contrary I'm willing to read it. McDonald's burgers are 100% beef and they undergo USDA inspection. Some of their beef is s**t quality (IMO) but it's all beef.
McDonalds (and some other fast food places) used to use lean finely textured beef (LFTB) (aka pink slime) in their beef but LFTB is all beef. They discontinued that about a year ago.
McDonald's urban legends
Pink slime
Snopes - 100% Beef

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I wasn't aware that the Angus was a breed of horse...

Tasty food, now at McDonalds! *
* As opposed to the rancid filth we normally serve.

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Alexander J Luthor
Oh thank god, I thought it was the Big Mac

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash