Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightshroud01
RedFiddle
Star wars for sure Yoda is gone bad mo fo!! Yoda would take Thor out!!!
I could see it, Yoda flipping all over the place cutting Thor to sheds while he swings his hammer hitting nothing but air and Thor yelling out "STAY STILL YOU TINY GREEN OLD MAN!" and Yoda replies "Hit me, you cannot!!!! Hehehe!". lol

I enjoyed that image it amused me greatly the way you put that.

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

mistyrealm
Nightshroud01
RedFiddle
I could see it, Yoda flipping all over the place cutting Thor to sheds while he swings his hammer hitting nothing but air and Thor yelling out "STAY STILL YOU TINY GREEN OLD MAN!" and Yoda replies "Hit me, you cannot!!!! Hehehe!". lol

That image is amusing. Also, Star Wars has a place closer to my heart. I like the Avengers, but Star Wars is just classic.

Fenn78's Wife

11,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Where can you go wrong with Light Sabers!! Star Wars all the way!! 3nodding

14,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
Zeniba Tsukishima
Where can you go wrong with Light Sabers!! Star Wars all the way!! 3nodding

Would definatly have to agree!!!

14,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
shadowfoot
mistyrealm
Nightshroud01
RedFiddle

That image is amusing. Also, Star Wars has a place closer to my heart. I like the Avengers, but Star Wars is just classic.

I like it!!!

IRL Fatcat

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
I'm on the Star Wars side, but how does this whole game work?

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Fenn78

I like it!!!

before you qouted me, i was browsing a wookiepedia page on my favorite jedi of all time, miss aayla secura... and i was seeing some of the recaps of her run in with some... FENNS... >>
-eyes your username suspiciously- emotion_donotwant

Capt Dad's Wife

Interesting Shopper

10,500 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wall Street 200
Avengers are cool i like Iron man!

14,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
Graceangel
Fenn78

I like it!!!

before you qouted me, i was browsing a wookiepedia page on my favorite jedi of all time, miss aayla secura... and i was seeing some of the recaps of her run in with some... FENNS... >>
-eyes your username suspiciously- emotion_donotwant

That is not what my username was named after, but I think I like the idea! biggrin

Mega Noob

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hmm... Star Wars or The Avengers? I am not sure...

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
RedFiddle
Quote:
Nightshroud01
RedFiddle
I could see it, Yoda flipping all over the place cutting Thor to sheds while he swings his hammer hitting nothing but air and Thor yelling out "STAY STILL YOU TINY GREEN OLD MAN!" and Yoda replies "Hit me, you cannot!!!! Hehehe!". lol[/quote“The Force is Not strong with this one.” as Yoda refers to Thor!! lol I could so see Yoda doing that !!! And Thor would so only strike air lol. How did you get the Imperial tag under your name?
Gaia just put it there... they must have read my post and labeled me as an Imperial... DARK SIDE RULES!!! smile

Fallen Protagonist

15,240 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Star Wars all the way. xD Plus already saw The Avengers weeks ago.... but I still like Star Wars better. blaugh

Gracious Friend

16,025 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
May the Fourth be with you!
How do I choose a team?

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
hybridflowers
You have to take into account the variety of powers - The Avengers each have their own specialization, while Jedi/Sith followers have a broad spectrum. They may not be specially trained in any one area, but they are much less limited as to what they can do. (I'm speaking of the Old Republic here - if the Avengers met the current Star Wars continuity, there wouldn't be enough Jedi recruits that have been properly trained and could handle them,)

That being said.....Why on earth would the Jedi and the Avengers fight? Their goals are largely the same, and the Star Wars 'verse is far, far away from the galaxy that most of the Avengers call home. Wouldn't they just leave each other be?

...Star Wars all the way! Booyah!
If the Avengers met the Sith they would fight... what I'd like to know is if it's supposed to be a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, how the hell are there humans there and why do the have better technology then what we do now lol

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
me sa sa, jar jar binks say star wars. but thor shall stand with his allies. i say with out star wars there would be less awesome things in any comic books. but then after hulk smash belittles things just as much as jar jar binks can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff