Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Browser

Wow, way to prove everything in the case against that slogan. I'm sure those using it properly are thrilled to hear about this....

How did that guy even hear about the slogan though? Wasn't he in jail?

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
All lives matter, except the lives of vicious murderers

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Henrika
They should up his charges to a racially motivated hate crime.

While I agree with you that it sounds racially motivated -
"..were sentenced Wednesday to life in prison without parole"
Kind of hard to up the sentence unless that would get him the death penalty. So adding more charges would just increase taxpayer costs to prosecute his a** with no gain in the sentence he already received.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Eveille
Wow, way to prove everything in the case against that slogan. I'm sure those using it properly are thrilled to hear about this....

How did that guy even hear about the slogan though? Wasn't he in jail?
They usually have TVs in jails - sometimes even with cable - often computers with net access, and many allow inmates to read newspapers. The ACLU fought and won for the rights of Kansas prisoners to be able to read newspapers and periodicals. xxx.They can also make phone calls (some facilities even allow prisoners to have cell phones) and have visitors, unless they act up.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
David2074
Henrika

Kind of hard to up the sentence unless that would get him the death penalty. So adding more charges would just increase taxpayer costs to prosecute his a** with no gain in the sentence he already received.
Stick him in solitary confinement, that's worse than life without parole in general population.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Valiant Corvus
Super 9-Volt
Ugh, this is why I hate that Black Lives Matter bullshit. They don't care about the lives of everyone else but only the lives of low-life thugs.
Implying that this guy represents #blacklivesmatter (He doesn't)
Whether he is or not, they're gonna be fawning over him and demanding his release.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Super 9-Volt
Valiant Corvus
Super 9-Volt
Ugh, this is why I hate that Black Lives Matter bullshit. They don't care about the lives of everyone else but only the lives of low-life thugs.
Whether he is or not, they're gonna be fawning over him and demanding his release.
I seriously doubt that. You shouldn't believe everything the media tells you, a vast majority of #blacklivesmatter are peaceful protesters.

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zered Heizien
hang the worthless piece of racist s**t.

Naaah. ...Firing squad.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Valiant Corvus
Super 9-Volt
Valiant Corvus
Super 9-Volt
I seriously doubt that. You shouldn't believe everything the media tells you, a vast majority of #blacklivesmatter are peaceful protesters.
The media didn't tell me s**t. I came to that conclusion myself.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Super 9-Volt
Valiant Corvus
Super 9-Volt
Valiant Corvus
Super 9-Volt
The media didn't tell me s**t. I came to that conclusion myself.
Then you're just simply uninformed.

Ice-Cold Wolf

WTF...As if people who aren't black don't face police brutality. See what the news media creates, idiots.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zorc James's Wife

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ratttking
He's gonna have a lot of fun when the Aryan Brotherhood finds out why he's in there. twisted

One of the few times I will be okay with them.

Insularis's Waifu

Witty Phantom

So, three dead black teens is somehow justification to start killing people?
Then I guess we've all lost our ******** minds.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ratttking
David2074
Henrika

Stick him in solitary confinement, that's worse than life without parole in general population.

AFAIK, solitary is not a court sentence.
It's more something that happens as a result of prisoner behavior or in some cases when they feel they need to protect the prisoner.
I could be wrong of course but I've never heard of solitary being part of a sentence.

Quotable Prophet

KingNot
WTF...As if people who aren't black don't face police brutality. See what the news media creates, idiots.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, sure other races do face police brutality and other injustices, but they don't matter. Black lives do. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff