Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Fatcat

11,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Heckler 50
David2074
I seriously doubt this is real news. The wording is just too absurd.
I can find the article a few other places but they all seem to be a verbatim copy/paste of this one.
As the article notes near the end -

"Whether the article is an early April Fools or not there is one thing for sure, you wouldn’t go to a national newspaper if you burnt your p***s on a Greggs pasty would you."
I've actually seen legit articles like this. ANY DAMN THING can become news, even our personal lives, apparently..... eek

Friend

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
Quote:
never have I seen a sign warning you not to put your p***s into one of their products

LOL

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Wow... just wow...

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100

Feral Nymph

David2074
I seriously doubt this is real news. The wording is just too absurd.
I can find the article a few other places but they all seem to be a verbatim copy/paste of this one.
As the article notes near the end -

"Whether the article is an early April Fools or not there is one thing for sure, you wouldn’t go to a national newspaper if you burnt your p***s on a Greggs pasty would you."

Even if it isn't real, I can't find it particularly surprising. Every couple of months we seem to catch a story here of someone putting their genitals in something or putting something in their genitals.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

JamesWN
BerserkLeon
Srintella Tiagara
Apperenlty not because there are warnings all over the place.

Look here
do not put screwdriver in p***s...
Why would you even... Ugh

Sounding. Something I wish I had never learned about.

And I can imagine the fine print on these products now: Do not have sex with food.

whatever happened to buying sex toys or finding a corner lady? x-x;

Dangerous Loiterer

I call bollocks: nothing from Greggs is ever hotter than lukewarm.

Not to mention that it's obviously a joke article from a questionable source.

Greedy Consumer

Malee
Isn't there a story out there about a guy doing this same thing with a hot pocket? Seriously it it's going to burn your fingers while hot probably going to burn other parts of you too.
except the story on that one is they made a vine out of it and uploaded it

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Wow...well I don't mean to be brazen but..

This man is the definition of the phrase "******** retarded".

He needs therapy. And even if he DOES go through with this, this is a waste of everyone's time and I'm going to laugh in his face nonstop once he loses his case and goes into a mental institution. Like seriously.

Taken Gaian

Avengers Assemble GO
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A 32 year old sales manager from Cheshire is contemplating suing a local Greggs store after having sex with a chicken pasty and burning his p***s. Howard Russell loves pasties so much that he has developed a weird sexual fetish for having sex with them, but he got more than he bargained for after one of the heated snacks burnt his bellend.
Nursing his tender member, Mr Russell told the Sunday Sport, “I have been into Greggs many, many times and never have I seen a sign warning you not to put your p***s into one of their products – especially after it has been reheated.

“That, to me, is a clear case of negligence and I intend to sue.
“I made a phone call to one of those solicitors who advertise on the telly but unfortunately the person on the end of the phone had some sort of coughing fit when I explained my predicament.
“I ran my helmet under cold water straight away but I’m still in agony and can barely walk. It’s covered in blisters. I may never be able to have sex with a pasty again.”
Greggs was unavailable for comment, and it is not known whether they will be putting warnings on their pasties from now on. The story is currently trending on Twitter with the hashtags #pastiegate and #shagapasty.
Whether the article is an early April Fools or not there is one thing for sure, you wouldn’t go to a national newspaper if you burnt your p***s on a Greggs pasty would you.

What the hell?

Haha!! Didn't expect to see this posted on Gaia xD
Did you see this on Facebook too Avenger? smile

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x_Oreo_x_Panda_x
Avengers Assemble GO
Quote:

A 32 year old sales manager from Cheshire is contemplating suing a local Greggs store after having sex with a chicken pasty and burning his p***s. Howard Russell loves pasties so much that he has developed a weird sexual fetish for having sex with them, but he got more than he bargained for after one of the heated snacks burnt his bellend.
Nursing his tender member, Mr Russell told the Sunday Sport, “I have been into Greggs many, many times and never have I seen a sign warning you not to put your p***s into one of their products – especially after it has been reheated.

“I made a phone call to one of those solicitors who advertise on the telly but unfortunately the person on the end of the phone had some sort of coughing fit when I explained my predicament.
“I ran my helmet under cold water straight away but I’m still in agony and can barely walk. It’s covered in blisters. I may never be able to have sex with a pasty again.”
Greggs was unavailable for comment, and it is not known whether they will be putting warnings on their pasties from now on. The story is currently trending on Twitter with the hashtags #pastiegate and #shagapasty.
Whether the article is an early April Fools or not there is one thing for sure, you wouldn’t go to a national newspaper if you burnt your p***s on a Greggs pasty would you.

What the hell?

No my boyfriend told me about it...

Taken Gaian

Avengers Assemble GO
x_Oreo_x_Panda_x
Avengers Assemble GO
Quote:

What the hell?

No my boyfriend told me about it...

Oh right, I saw it on Facebook a while back, but I'm sure it was before April Fools day. Could have been wrong mind you haha

Liberal Fatcat

Srintella Tiagara
Apperenlty not because there are warnings all over the place.

Look here

Oh great. Now every microwavable pastry is going to need a "please wait at least 5 minutes to cool before engaging in coitus" label. Goddammit. emotion_donotwant

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
Hold on, hold on...

You mean to tell me this wasn't an American?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff