Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Maru Tonshi
i agree sexual assault is wrong, but usually in the case when a man sexually assaults the woman, the man is bigger and stronger, and can easily overpower them.
in the case of a woman assaulting a man, the man could have easily subdued her without hurting her, (unless she had a weapon or something, which according to the report, she didn't) and prevented this little fiasco from happening.
but then again, he chose to spend two days playing xbox with his friends, instead of paying his girlfriend some attention (when she clearly needed some), so i guess i'm stupid for thinking he would actually do something manly stare

You're not stupid for thinking that but I will say assuming all men should be manly and are able to fight back is rather ignorant. Beliefs like that are what prevent male rape victims from reporting the crime.
Super Fightin Prototype
Maru Tonshi
i agree sexual assault is wrong, but usually in the case when a man sexually assaults the woman, the man is bigger and stronger, and can easily overpower them.
in the case of a woman assaulting a man, the man could have easily subdued her without hurting her, (unless she had a weapon or something, which according to the report, she didn't) and prevented this little fiasco from happening.
but then again, he chose to spend two days playing xbox with his friends, instead of paying his girlfriend some attention (when she clearly needed some), so i guess i'm stupid for thinking he would actually do something manly stare

You're not stupid for thinking that but I will say assuming all men should be manly and are able to fight back is rather ignorant. Beliefs like that are what prevent male rape victims from reporting the crime.

maybe just a little. but unless he was handicapped or something he could've subdued her or something.
all he did was run
but then again he chose to spend 2 days playing video games instead of doing stuff with his girlfriend
that speaks volumes about his character
i'm honestly not surprised
he sounds like a chump
Maru Tonshi
Mei tsuki7
Maru Tonshi
this is actually pretty funny
he got his a** beat by his girlfriend
whats even more hilarious is that he chose xbox over sex
lol

So sexual assault is funny? Reverse the genders. Do you still think it's funny?

oh don't be like that.
its funny because it happened to a man

So you're a misandrist then?

And what makes sexual assault against a man funny?

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
I agree that it is revolting that people laughed about this guy getting sexually assaulted and it should not have been placed in humor. He was clearly a victim. However there is one funny thing in the story-that woman is a pretty dumb criminal running out after him without pants on. I laughed imagining her running down the street and into the convenience store pantsless as other people stared. It is great she screwed herself over in such a way that the police were bound to take her boyfriend seriously when charging her with assault.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff