Welcome to Gaia! ::

x-Garethp-x
Mei tsuki7
x-Garethp-x
Mei tsuki7
Wait. The article says she was only charged with simple assault. So she wasn't actually charged with sexual assault? That's bullshit.

That would require the idea that men CAN be sexually assaulted. But we all know that's not possible, and that men really want it, regardless of what they say rolleyes

Of course. Because men are completely driven by sex and always want it. /sarcasm And yet MRA's are looked down on and anything that oppresses men in any way is looked at as "how it should be".

Male sexuality is evil, and should be condemned and fought against. Female sexuality is to be revered and never turned down. If a guy doesn't want sex, he deserves whatever he gets. Obviously

How is it that people who are so forward thinking in so many other ways are so idiotic and oppressive in others? I don't understand.

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Sexual assault is wrong, no matter what gender. Anyone that would laugh at that man is disgusting and should have rotten eggs thrown at them.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I feel bad for that guy.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
There are plenty of women out there who take chances, only because they think that the lay is on their side.
It's really bad that society doesn't take sexual assault commited by a woman seriously.
I feel bad for the guy.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
There's nothing funny about this. Men have just as much right to say NO as women do.

Mega Cutie-Pie

= - =

Boooo....

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

Ugh, disgusting.

I just don't understand it, men are allowed to say no too! The whole situation shouldn't be turned into a joke when the woman can't take no for the answer and starts abusing him in an attempt to get him to submit.
Mei tsuki7
x-Garethp-x
Mei tsuki7
x-Garethp-x
Mei tsuki7
Wait. The article says she was only charged with simple assault. So she wasn't actually charged with sexual assault? That's bullshit.

That would require the idea that men CAN be sexually assaulted. But we all know that's not possible, and that men really want it, regardless of what they say rolleyes

Of course. Because men are completely driven by sex and always want it. /sarcasm And yet MRA's are looked down on and anything that oppresses men in any way is looked at as "how it should be".

Male sexuality is evil, and should be condemned and fought against. Female sexuality is to be revered and never turned down. If a guy doesn't want sex, he deserves whatever he gets. Obviously

How is it that people who are so forward thinking in so many other ways are so idiotic and oppressive in others? I don't understand.

I don't get it, I really don't

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
just remove the useless u from humor and you've got an extra character in your title. emotion_facepalm damn british spelling.

and things like is is why i hate sex. tis one of the reasons i broke up with my ex. i'm an anti-sex guy and i was afraid she'd try to force me into sex eventually.
people are sick.
domokun stargate
2sarahgate
just remove the useless u from humor and you've got an extra character in your title. emotion_facepalm damn british spelling.

and things like is is why i hate sex. tis one of the reasons i broke up with my ex. i'm an anti-sex guy and i was afraid she'd try to force me into sex eventually.
people are sick.
domokun stargate

See, you're wrong. It's not "British" spelling. It's English. IE: The language of the English. The language of England. You guys just don't know how to spell. At all

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Vampirate Kitsune
There's nothing funny about this. Men have just as much right to say NO as women do.

maybe in ideal, but not under the law

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
x-Garethp-x
2sarahgate

people are sick.
domokun stargate

See, you're wrong. It's not "British" spelling. It's English. IE: The language of the English. The language of England. You guys just don't know how to spell. At all

I've heard the English use the language. all manner of "r" sounds in words without r's, not to mention the way they treat words worse than the French ( I've heard it said that when saying a French word, you ignore fully half the letters, but with British English, it's "ignore half, mispronounce an additional quarter" )

so, I'd advise getting off of your high-horse, on this one. English is a funny, funny language, no matter who's using it, where simply nobody could possibly be doing it right.
Keltoi Samurai
x-Garethp-x
2sarahgate

people are sick.
domokun stargate

I've heard the English use the language. all manner of "r" sounds in words without r's, not to mention the way they treat words worse than the French ( I've heard it said that when saying a French word, you ignore fully half the letters, but with British English, it's "ignore half, mispronounce an additional quarter" )

so, I'd advise getting off of your high-horse, on this one. English is a funny, funny language, no matter who's using it, where simply nobody could possibly be doing it right.

See, except it belongs to the English. Being their language. So, THEY get to decide what's right...

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
x-Garethp-x
Keltoi Samurai
x-Garethp-x
2sarahgate

people are sick.
domokun stargate

See, except it belongs to the English. Being their language. So, THEY get to decide what's right...

ahh, nope. I daresay their copyright ran out years ago. English is public domain now.

also, I refuse to acknowledge a claim over ownership of a language by a people that don't even speak the language according to the very rules they set forth.

also? bring back thorn.
Keltoi Samurai
x-Garethp-x
Keltoi Samurai
x-Garethp-x
2sarahgate

people are sick.
domokun stargate

ahh, nope. I daresay their copyright ran out years ago. English is public domain now.

also, I refuse to acknowledge a claim over ownership of a language by a people that don't even speak the language according to the very rules they set forth.

also? bring back thorn.

Eh, that's why English as it's meant to be is known as "The Queens English". Can you even take copyright away from royalty? Do royalty even BOTHER with copyright? Do copyright laws even APPLY to royalty? Like, at all? Does the queen speak The Queen's English? So many questions

Also, you want to have your mind blown? Because I have a couple of videos that will show that London, is NOT what you think London is

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff