19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Blood Valkyrie
Ratttking
raspdere
Blood Valkyrie
The video game character doesn't look like an anorexic, retarded horse faced, attention whore, so I'm calling bullshit.

Actually, Lindsey is very, very pretty. I can see a slight resemblance between the characters. It sounds like you're jealous of her, though? Calling her anorexic (to insult her) and saying she has a "horse face?" It makes me wonder what you look like. Hahaha.
Yup, she is stunning - for a woman of 70. Unfortunately she's only 28 and already looks this bad.

Drugs, man ...
Prolly, but what drugs give you both a double chin and a scrawny chicken neck like that? Maybe being both too fat and too thin at the same time is her superpower...

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ratttking
Blood Valkyrie
Ratttking
raspdere
Blood Valkyrie
The video game character doesn't look like an anorexic, retarded horse faced, attention whore, so I'm calling bullshit.

Actually, Lindsey is very, very pretty. I can see a slight resemblance between the characters. It sounds like you're jealous of her, though? Calling her anorexic (to insult her) and saying she has a "horse face?" It makes me wonder what you look like. Hahaha.
Yup, she is stunning - for a woman of 70. Unfortunately she's only 28 and already looks this bad.

Drugs, man ...
Prolly, but what drugs give you both a double chin and a scrawny chicken neck like that? Maybe being both too fat and too thin at the same time is her superpower...

Maybe she was bulimic at one point?

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Blood Valkyrie
Ratttking
Blood Valkyrie
Ratttking
raspdere
Blood Valkyrie

Drugs, man ...

confused Why would that cause these conditions? Then again, there's that German woman who has tight-laced down to a 15" waist, but she too has a double chin. Maybe it's just bad genes, not surprising considering her trashy family.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ratttking
Blood Valkyrie
Ratttking
Blood Valkyrie
Ratttking

Drugs, man ...

confused Why would that cause these conditions? Then again, there's that German woman who has tight-laced down to a 15" waist, but she too has a double chin. Maybe it's just bad genes, not surprising considering her trashy family.

Bulimic people tend to have a normal weight, I heard. It was just a wild guess.

Feral Nymph

Blood Valkyrie
Ratttking
Blood Valkyrie
Ratttking
Blood Valkyrie
Ratttking

Drugs, man ...

Bulima's not actually a very good way to lose weight. Unless you run to a bathroom and throw up *everything* in your stomach right after a meal, some of that food will still make it though your digestive tract and be adsorbed. So when you purge using laxatives, yeah, you don't necessarily digest everything, but you do still digest some food. And that's not even touching on the other slew of 'lovely' side effects that come with bulimia.

Feral Nymph

Ratttking
raspdere
Blood Valkyrie

Eh, even if I don't like her, I'm willing to cut her some slack. Paparazzi have a knack for trying to get the worst angle of a person possible.

But then again, those wrinkles at the corners of her face are kind of wonky. Maybe too much tanning and/or drugs.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Pessimist
Blood Valkyrie
Ratttking
Blood Valkyrie
Ratttking

Bulima's not actually a very good way to lose weight. Unless you run to a bathroom and throw up *everything* in your stomach right after a meal, some of that food will still make it though your digestive tract and be adsorbed. So when you purge using laxatives, yeah, you don't necessarily digest everything, but you do still digest some food. And that's not even touching on the other slew of 'lovely' side effects that come with bulimia.

Thanks. I didn't really know all of that.

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Lady Kariel
I don't really think the character looks like her but whatever.

I think the character looks more like Evanna Lynch, honestly.

Lonely Nerd

castigat ridendo mores
Lady Kariel

I think the actual model is Shelby Welinder,though yeah she does look like Kate.
castigat ridendo mores
Lady Kariel

I've no idea who that is.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
people saying she looks like s**t - let's see paparazzi flashbulb photos of you from a low angle, let's see how perfect you all look - and how you would scramble to have that picture deleted. lol hate on, no1 cares emotion_yatta
so like how is it going? is she having court hearings about this case?

Feral Nymph

paulnat1
so like how is it going? is she having court hearings about this case?

It's probably just lawyers duking it out, but it has been going on since July.

Enduring Survivor

17,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lady Kariel

Are you kidding me! They both have two legs and everything! rolleyes
Bokee Gngr
Lady Kariel

Are you kidding me! They both have two legs and everything! rolleyes

Oh my bad. How could I have been so blind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff