Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Quote:
For months, two teenaged girls were allegedly drugged by their father each time he raped them as their mother held their arms to prevent any struggle.
The sisters’ ordeal only ended when the father allegedly raped a third victim—a classmate of one of his daughters—who was able to escape and report the abuses to the police.
The blood-curdling picture of parenting warped by drugs and diabolic lust emerged with the father’s arrest on Thursday in Quezon City.
Supt. Crisostomo Mendoza of the Novaliches police substation said the sisters, aged 14 and 16, were allegedly forced by their 33-year-old father to take “shabu” before they were raped.
The suspect’s 35-year-old live-in partner, the girls’ mother, allegedly helped her man perpetrate the crime by firmly holding the girls in place as they were being ravished.
Mendoza said the father had been subjected to inquest proceedings for rape as of Saturday, with no bail recommended. The mother, who also faces charges, remained at large.
The alleged rapes began last year, Mendoza said.
Before dawn on Thursday, a 15-year-old classmate of one of the girls went to the latter’s house in Barangay Nagkaisang Nayon and also fell prey to the suspect.
Based on the third victim’s account, she and the two daughters were allegedly drugged by the suspect that day, at around 1 a.m., and then were all raped.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sucks for them

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I just... I... I mean I'm not surprised that this s**t happens, but just wow... what was going on in these people's heads? gonk

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liberal Gaian

high five all my filo friends.*
    Well... I can’t really comment on this anyways.

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
oh my god!

that's awful! eek
Kill those pig-heads.... evil

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
oh sorry... i thought you were talking about missoula...
http://missoulian.com/news/local/another-woman-reports-rape-to-missoula-police/article_cc9f3e94-9566-11e1-aa79-001a4bcf887a.html
Sphaira

I think what modern day society needs is the death penalty, and I wholly agree with you. Say if the global community executed a few people like these for their crimes, the amount of these atrocious crimes would decline because of a strong deterrence effect.

For example, the deterrent effects of a prison in China, which forced prisoners to mine on World of Warcraft, and then sold the stuff on the internet. An alleged victim stated that he had lost all will to live, and that it was insanely boring. Also, he said he never wanted to commit a crime again for fear of being put into that h*llhole again.

If society legalizes the death penalty and just uses it a few, FEW, times, the deterrent effect of the death penalty could help shoot atrocious crimes, like these, down.
Agreeing with you 200%

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
ch5b27
Sphaira

I think what modern day society needs is the death penalty, and I wholly agree with you. Say if the global community executed a few people like these for their crimes, the amount of these atrocious crimes would decline because of a strong deterrence effect.

For example, the deterrent effects of a prison in China, which forced prisoners to mine on World of Warcraft, and then sold the stuff on the internet. An alleged victim stated that he had lost all will to live, and that it was insanely boring. Also, he said he never wanted to commit a crime again for fear of being put into that h*llhole again.

If society legalizes the death penalty and just uses it a few, FEW, times, the deterrent effect of the death penalty could help shoot atrocious crimes, like these, down.

^as long as it's obvious that the people getting getting punished really are the ones to blame (such as this case) because there have been numerous death penalties given to people in my state who turned out, afterwards, to be innocent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff