Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
That Scruffy Mule
"You all need to shut up so I can be an ignorant power-mad douchecanoe without anyone pointing out the obvious gaping holes in my logic and making me look bad!"

I play "violent" video games like Skyrim and Overlord and Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing and sometimes Gears/Halo.
And I have Asperger's Syndrome.
Obviously I'm a walking time bomb and need to be locked up before I should hurt anyone.
Oh, and I'm female, so I should never have had any freedom to begin with anyway.
Idiot politicians need to GTFO my planet.
" gamers have no credibility" Yea the people with all the experience have NONE what so ever.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

Nah nah, we won't worry about laws against bad parenting or insufficient schooling.
Let's take away their hobbies.
That'll make them good, respectful, law abiding citizens.

8,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
If they want to say that about gamers what about movies then. Theres alot of violent movies being shown for millions of people to see why not bash on those?

Feral Nymph

G R l M M E Y
If they want to say that about gamers what about movies then. Theres alot of violent movies being shown for millions of people to see why not bash on those?

Nah. Sure it makes logical sense. But the MPAA could easily put pressure on politicians, not to mention politicians actually *watch* movies. It'd just backfire on them. rolleyes

That Scruffy Mule
My dad has cows, and never played a HM in his life. He used to like the Crash Bandicoot games though.
He got me a pony one year for my birthday when I was little too, but it bit so it didn't stay around long.

I have Save the Homeland, which sucked out loud, Another Wonderful Life, which has been my favorite so far, and Magical Melody, which was alright. Haven't played the handheld ones yet.

I like Sunshine Islands over Cute since I like having an overreaching goal besides "Be the best farmer EVAH".

Interesting Lunatic

Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule
My dad has cows, and never played a HM in his life. He used to like the Crash Bandicoot games though.
He got me a pony one year for my birthday when I was little too, but it bit so it didn't stay around long.

I have Save the Homeland, which sucked out loud, Another Wonderful Life, which has been my favorite so far, and Magical Melody, which was alright. Haven't played the handheld ones yet.

I like Sunshine Islands over Cute since I like having an overreaching goal besides "Be the best farmer EVAH".
I like the aderpable critters. I don't generally bother much with the crops.

Feral Nymph

That Scruffy Mule

And SI has an island of wild animals to play with. And they bring you stuff. It's so stinkin' cute.

Interesting Lunatic

Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule

And SI has an island of wild animals to play with. And they bring you stuff. It's so stinkin' cute.
Ohmigawsh. What system is that on?
Not that I need to spend any more money right now, but...

Feral Nymph

That Scruffy Mule
Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule

The regular DS. 3nodding I'm too poor to have a fancy 3Ds not to mention the 3D part is ohmygaawwd instant migraine

Interesting Lunatic

Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule
Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule

The regular DS. 3nodding I'm too poor to have a fancy 3Ds not to mention the 3D part is ohmygaawwd instant migraine
I might have to pick that up sometime then.
Yeah, $300 for a headache machine is nothanks.

Feral Nymph

That Scruffy Mule
Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule
Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule

I really want Spirit Camera (a spin-off of the Fatal Frame games), and that's the only reason why I want a 3Ds. And I'd still have to play it either in 10 minute increments or without 3D. gonk

Also, Sunshine Islands ditched the gawdawful "Point your stylus for make your character go there", and you can control your sprite with a nice, normal D pad.

Dangerous Lunatic

Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule

Screw that.
There's one where you can enlist gnomes to do your gardening.
They're so tiny they're basically a floating hat.

Although the new one has llamas...
User Image

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
That Scruffy Mule
Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule
Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule

You can turn off the 3D and most games don't even really use it. I can't use it and I still play a lot on the 3DS.

Interesting Lunatic

Anne Packrat
That Scruffy Mule
Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule
Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule

You can turn off the 3D and most games don't even really use it. I can't use it and I still play a lot on the 3DS.
Hmmm. Noted. Thanks.
Still a bit too rich for my blood though.

Dapper Gawker

I've played some first-person shooters. One time I held a fake gun that looked real, and even holding it made me feel really anxious. I hear real gun shots, and I freak out. I mean, why do video games only get the blame when there's such thing as violent TV shows and movies? Even books. Just because we're interacting with the story doesn't mean we assimilate it in real life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff