Welcome to Gaia! ::

That Scruffy Mule
"You all need to shut up so I can be an ignorant power-mad douchecanoe without anyone pointing out the obvious gaping holes in my logic and making me look bad!"

I play "violent" video games like Skyrim and Overlord and Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing and sometimes Gears/Halo.
And I have Asperger's Syndrome.
Obviously I'm a walking time bomb and need to be locked up before I should hurt anyone.
Oh, and I'm female, so I should never have had any freedom to begin with anyway.
Idiot politicians need to GTFO my planet.

Dude, you need to stop with that Harvest Moon. That s**t will ******** you up. All that planting and watering and s**t, next thing you know you'll be blowing up the White House with a turnip bomb! Seriously, I'm all for violent video games, but Harvest Moon? Man, that's some sick s**t

Interesting Lunatic

x-Garethp-x
That Scruffy Mule
"You all need to shut up so I can be an ignorant power-mad douchecanoe without anyone pointing out the obvious gaping holes in my logic and making me look bad!"

I play "violent" video games like Skyrim and Overlord and Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing and sometimes Gears/Halo.
Obviously I'm a walking time bomb and need to be locked up before I should hurt anyone.
Oh, and I'm female, so I should never have had any freedom to begin with anyway.

Dude, you need to stop with that Harvest Moon. That s**t will ******** you up. All that planting and watering and s**t, next thing you know you'll be blowing up the White House with a turnip bomb! Seriously, I'm all for violent video games, but Harvest Moon? Man, that's some sick s**t
It's already influenced me to the point that I've raised pet chickens from eggs. Nevermind that I was an animal lover from a farming family before I started playing, and that that's what made me interested in the game to begin with. Harvest Moon is obviously a terrible influence on everyone who plays it at any time ever and should be banned!

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
x-Garethp-x
That Scruffy Mule

why turnip bombs when you could use incendiary lemons?
Keltoi Samurai
x-Garethp-x
That Scruffy Mule

I always found Turnip Bombs to be a more controlled result. You can time it, you can predict it's explosion radius, and who it'll kill. Incendiary Lemons are just a bit too chaotic for me

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
x-Garethp-x
Keltoi Samurai
x-Garethp-x
That Scruffy Mule

I always found Turnip Bombs to be a more controlled result. You can time it, you can predict it's explosion radius, and who it'll kill. Incendiary Lemons are just a bit too chaotic for me

chaotic . . . maybe, but it's just fun to threaten to burn someone's house down with the lemons!

it's almost poetical.

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
x-Garethp-x
That Scruffy Mule

Harvest Moon? Animal Crossing is the real danger! I'm up to my eyeballs in debt to Nook and no matter how I max out my credit cards or how many fish I catch, it never goes down!
Anne Packrat
x-Garethp-x
That Scruffy Mule

Harvest Moon? Animal Crossing is the real danger! I'm up to my eyeballs in debt to Nook and no matter how I max out my credit cards or how many fish I catch, it never goes down!

It's because you aren't stabbing people in the head or shooting them. That's what you have to do. Maxed out credit cards? Shoot the debt collectors. Not getting enough money for your fish? Stab the buyer in the head and take his money

Feral Nymph

That Scruffy Mule
It's already influenced me to the point that I've raised pet chickens from eggs. Nevermind that I was an animal lover from a farming family before I started playing, and that that's what made me interested in the game to begin with. Harvest Moon is obviously a terrible influence on everyone who plays it at any time ever and should be banned!

You monster. Raising chickens from eggs. Then you'll want to raise sheep, and then... COWS! Clearly HM has exerted its wicked influence on you to the point where you can't be saved.

(Which ones do you have? I prefer the handheld HMs, so I have HM: Cute and Sunshine Islands)

Interesting Lunatic

Pessimist
That Scruffy Mule

You monster. Raising chickens from eggs. Then you'll want to raise sheep, and then... COWS! Clearly HM has exerted its wicked influence on you to the point where you can't be saved.

(Which ones do you have? I prefer the handheld HMs, so I have HM: Cute and Sunshine Islands)
My dad has cows, and never played a HM in his life. He used to like the Crash Bandicoot games though.
He got me a pony one year for my birthday when I was little too, but it bit so it didn't stay around long.

I have Save the Homeland, which sucked out loud, Another Wonderful Life, which has been my favorite so far, and Magical Melody, which was alright. Haven't played the handheld ones yet.

Liberal Fatcat

Its so nice to know that as a gamer, everything I say should be thrown out the window and that Im probably planning on going on a shooting rampage tomorrow. Plus, my gender shouldnt be playing video games anyway when there are sammiches that need fixing.
I pay my taxes and I enjoy supporting my favorite video game companies. Sure, I get mad at things once in awhile, but my mind doesnt jump to "GRRRRR KILL KILL KILL MUST GO ON WILD SHOOTING RAMPAGE GRRRR"

Hell Im surprised that the government is going after the companies themselves for making violent games. I doubt they would get too far though.
Queen Shining Heaven
Wow, so people who actually play the games have no credibility, but some congressman who does not does? I know plenty of people who play games and they would not hurt a fly
Yeah I played halo 2 long before I reached 18 years old and I'm still a goodie two shoes.
Keltoi Samurai
x-Garethp-x
That Scruffy Mule

haha got to love portal two~ XD

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ember Rosedale
Keltoi Samurai
x-Garethp-x
That Scruffy Mule

haha got to love portal two~ XD

though, it was a little . . . creepy, the way GLaDOS reacted to that speech.

I didn't know AIs could get . . . happy.

in the pants, I mean.

Hilarious Genius

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
I'm not really a gamer, 'cuz I'm 1. a total Asian Nerd and 2. REALLY suck-ish at games. But still...
OH NO YOU DI-INT!!!

This is why I hate politicians. They can be rich douchebags who don't know the problems of the common man. I also don't trust politicians because they never follow up on the good promises despite the fact that there is a good chance of passing it through Congress. Why should they waste their energy on a topic they are clearly ignorant about? It's like a rich, snobby, popular kid ruling a school and assuming all the people who dress/talk/whatever a certain way are dumb/violent/terrible/whatever without knowing the remaining 99.9% of the story. Instead, improve the schools, healthcare, violence rates, etc. WITHOUT USING SCAPEGOATS.

Please, I'm begging now, don't use gamers, blacks, Asians, Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, nerds, jocks, musicians, artists, cat ladies, kids, teens, old people, physically/mentally differently-abled persons, gifted/talented people, "emos" (I hate the "e"-word), homeless people, impoverished people, former "druggies" or "drunks" (those are sorta derogatory too), or anyone else as scapegoats. PLEASE!!! You know NOTHING! NOTHING! about us unless you ARE US, who you AREN'T.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
That Scruffy Mule

Minus female I'm all that except I never played Skyrim not into Elder Scrolls nor did I play Gears of War.

And This guy is a moron just because some people can't differentiate between Reality and a video game does not give us permission to punish the gaming industry if your a parent and your kid is unstable you should not encourage said behavior by letting them play Grand Theft Auto! Also I play violent video games my fave being Mass Effect and has Auspergers(which is in itself a hot topic on whether or not were all bastards or are helpless like Rain Man) and have I murdered anyone? I play video games and I love em there is no need to hate us because of a couple lunatics who can't till believe that fossil won't eat him because a guy standing next to it looks like a Necromancer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff