• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Article
Thoughts on this?

Fashionable Hunter

Also March, dude.

But does that mean I'm not a cannibal if I eat only girls? xp

But in all seriousness, ******** that guy! (But not the state; I'm hoping Emory among other schools for junior/senior year)

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
kakteed
Also March, dude.

But in all seriousness, ******** that guy! (But not the state; I'm hoping Emory among other schools for junior/senior year)
well idk just a female cannibal I guess, also speaking of eating people, I was a zombie at school today. Scared the hell out of a few people

Fashionable Hunter

Booty Tickle
kakteed
Also March, dude.

well idk just a female cannibal I guess, also speaking of eating people, I was a zombie at school today. Scared the hell out of a few people

Hahaha, that's awesome but why?

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
kakteed
Booty Tickle
kakteed
Also March, dude.

Hahaha, that's awesome but why?
spirit week character day today :p
like, seriousely... hes suck a **********.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Ya wanna know what's reeeeaaaallly so wrong about all this?

How many of you, posters and lurkers like, have heard the comments of women about men and of men about women?

Men calling us 'cows' (cause let's face it. some men are that immature... 'suck suck suck' get it? ) and women calling men pigs.

NOW some ___ is calling us women cows AND pigs?

Excuse me?!

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Since I'm very short and a bit thin does that make me a baby calf or a tiny piglet?

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Blood Valkyrie
Since I'm very short and a bit thin does that make me a baby calf or a tiny piglet?
a cow fetus that didn't make it to term but momma had to carry you anyway

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I can see where he would make the correlation, it's too bad it's wrong.

Cows and pigs don't have access to necessary abortions because they are below us and we don't feel the need to, especially when most people are hard pressed to believe that cows and pigs have the complex emotional structures that humans do.

Aged Fox

Makes me so glad that I'll never have to worry about any of this since I've decided against having children. As soon as my insurance kicks in, female sterilization here I come!

Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Well for one, it doesn't say much about his character. Maybe he is just mad b/c his wife won't give him any b/c he lacks in between the sheets so he has to sleep with his male interns.
Secondly, Men need to leave a woman's right to choose alone.
Until a man can actually have a baby, instead of just 'planting his seed'
men have no say so in my opinion

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nyadriel

How many of you, posters and lurkers like, have heard the comments of women about men and of men about women?

Men calling us 'cows' (cause let's face it. some men are that immature... 'suck suck suck' get it? ) and women calling men pigs.

Excuse me?!
Sexist remarks are sexist. Doesn't matter whether a man or a woman is making them. I seem to recall a number of sexist rants from you when you were angry with your injured husband a few weeks back.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Ratttking
Nyadriel

Excuse me?!
Sexist remarks are sexist. Doesn't matter whether a man or a woman is making them. I seem to recall a number of sexist rants from you when you were angry with your injured husband a few weeks back.

I never called him a pig. And he never called me a cow.
(anyway, if we are cows, what do they think that make them?)

And I only do that if I get really really pissed. I had not been this pissed in years. These days, though...

It will pass

But I have to say that I am so sick and tired of us women being put down like this all the time by a certain segment of our male population.
If men don't want us getting pregnant, then they should keep it in their pants and zipped up! And for something harsher to be done - well I wont get into that here.
I did rant about this in another thread about this issue. I've said my piece then.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nyadriel
Ratttking
Nyadriel

Excuse me?!

I never called him a pig. And he never called me a cow.
(anyway, if we are cows, what do they think that make them?)

And I only do that if I get really really pissed. I had not been this pissed in years. These days, though...

It will pass

But I have to say that I am so sick and tired of us women being put down like this all the time by a certain segment of our male population.
If men don't want us getting pregnant, then they should keep it in their pants and zipped up! And for something harsher to be done - well I wont get into that here.
I did rant about this in another thread about this issue. I've said my piece then.
It makes them bull-headed. dramallama

I've heard women call each other cows too. I never thought of it as sexist, but a way of calling them stupid, because cows (generically) are not the brightest of beasties. I've heard women call each other pigs, for being dirty and/or fat, and men call other men pigs for the same reason.

Pissed or not, when you make rude sweeping statements about men - and not just your husband, you made them about all men - you are making sexist remarks. What does that make you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff