Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Browser

VirginianRanger
BlackRose_Jefe
VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger

Hahahahah...Did I strike a nerve? Sounds like you can't handle facts. Check with MSNBC and Mediaite. You might have to dig a little to find it but the facts are there.

Now I have something to say to you, you pretentious little girl. I only insult your obvious lack of intelligence. You are the one that started this back and forth with the insults(remember "blatant liar"?) You sound like you can't handle the fact that someone was where they weren't supposed to be(that would be Martin, since he DID NOT LIVE IN THE GATED COMMUNITY) and was "racially profiled"(which is a joke cause just as many white people get checked out by law enforcement). I can debate you under the table. The best thing for you is to do in this case is to walk away. Just....walk away. You can't win this. Not against me. You'll be proven wrong. So go stomp your feet, scream "ugh" as loud as you can and storm off like a good little girl.

Sounds like you need to do the growing up. Stay in school, bunny. You need it more than anyone. For your benefit, of course.

Ah, dear little boy, you struck no nerve. I can handle facts, but you brought it up and all I asked was for you to prove it. Normally, how it goes, if you bring something up, YOU prove it. Normally. You can't make me walk away, nor will I. Sorry, but you lose. I'll stomp my feet on your a**, how's that? Not literally, of course.

Oh, and FYI, I graduated school, thank you very much. Take your own advice, would you?

<Sigh> Poor little bunny....You just don't get it. Yes, I struck a nerve with my last post. All anyone has to do is read your response and they'd say "Damn, that girl is p#####d!" You obviously canNOT handle the facts for if you did you would've responded with a retort instead of the blather that you wrote. I proved my sources by offering not one but TWO(take your shoes off if you need extra digits to count with). Sorry, bunny, but you are the one that loses. You can't win this debate because you fail to see the facts for what they are. Tsk, tsk....oh well, you tried. You FAILED, but you tried. Why not go back to the kiddie table and leave the grown up topics to grown ups like me(yeah, baby...I'm a 45 yr old MAN).

45 yr old BOY sounds about right. you gave sources. whooped de doo. provide a damn link cause i aint wasting my time looking for it. an neither should she. an if you are referencing another call an not the one involved in this case, then f****n say so an admit you were an a**hole over your own pathetic f**k up. acting like such a baby over what you think you heard compared to what is in the tape. does that even really matter?????? an if you were a grown up, you would conduct yourself as such, an not some middle school bully who does nothing but insulsts an picks on people because he has nothing constructive to say or do.

Look over here, everyone...Jefe's upset! WAAAHHHHH!!!!! crying crying

Listen up...You asked for references and I gave them. Its too bad that you're too lazy to look them up. It's all they have on those two sites. It isn't like you'd have to dig deep to find it. I only insult the ignorance that you and others perpetuate on discussion boards about this case, so don't take it so personally. Trust me, if I wanted to I could insult you and leave emotional scars that years of therapy couldn't cure.

Oh, one more thing. This comment you made: "an if you were a grown up, you would conduct yourself as such, an not some middle school bully who does nothing but insulsts an picks on people because he has nothing constructive to say or do". Classic!!! It made me laugh!! I can see you now, with your fist all clinched and your chest all puffed up. Defender of the playground, that's you.

thank you for proving my point that you are a child. im glad you enjoyed my comment because i enjoy putting smiles on childrens faces an making them laugh. smile im sorry you cant handle adult conversations an maybe in a few years you will be able to do so without the childish behavior. your parents must not have taught you that insulting people who dont agree with you, doesnt get you your way. but as most adults do to give children the benefit of the doubt, i will check out your claim.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
VirginianRanger
-PurpleGrannie-
VirginianRanger
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

They definitely plan on moving him out of state and a few different locations...
And yeah I agree that him getting away free is a very scary thing. That means that in 2012, you can actually kill someone for no good reasons and call it self defense.

Yeah because that stupid law is written that way. Guy is smarter than he wants everyone to believe.

Here's the thing

He was told to stop chasing the kid. Instead, two minutes later we hear the kid's voice on the cell crying out for help right before gun fire.

Based on that alone, I am convinced this guy is guilty as hell.

I mean, you get attacked by a kid who is panicking (let's face it. He was being stalked and then confronted. What would you do?), he has no gun but you pull one out and shoot him?
I am sorry, but that is not self defense in my book.

Hmmm......Nyadriel, if you're convinced that you heard the voice of the "kid" on the cell phone when everyone else in the media(as well as the 911 dispatcher) heard Zimmerman's voice then I've got some beachfront property in Montana to sell you.

Please tell me why Martin was confronted? Oh yeah, he jumped the fence of a gated community and Zimmerman saw Martin looking inside cars and acting suspicious. Yeah, Zimmerman dropped the ball on this one.

Yeah, Nyadriel....laws are stupid. Just like those stupid people in that stupid gated community. How dare they keep people out just cause they want to feel safe. Stupid people and their stupid laws.

But why would Zimmerman shoot someone just for looking inside people's cars? And I thought Martin was just going to the store for some Skittles...

And Zimmerman is described as a frequent 911 caller.

All that evidence points to the unjust murdering of a person.

See, this is how facts can get twisted around and rumors get spread. Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin for looking into people's cars. Zimmerman approached Martin, upon which Martin got startled and confronted Zimmerman which lead to an altercation that had Zimmerman pinned to the ground with Martin on top(thus the grass stains on Zimmerman's clothes and the cuts to the back of Zimmerman's head).

Martin did go to the store for Skittles but instead of going back the way he came he hopped the gated community's fence to cut through on his way home. Clearly someplace he was not supposed to be.

There are records indicating that Zimmerman called 911 a number of times due to the increase number of home and car break ins. As part of the Neighborhood Watch it was part of his "job" to call 911 and report the break ins. He also called 911 at least 3 times in 2008 to report a pitbull that had charged his wife and was running loose in the neighborhood.

It's good to know that you've been able to bring this case to a close based on the evidence presented to you, Sherlock. I guess that's why you're the world's greatest detective. Why are you wasting your time here when you should be in Florida solving this case?!?

No need for sarcasm.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
-PurpleGrannie-
VirginianRanger
-PurpleGrannie-
VirginianRanger
Nyadriel
Misty Moonsilver

They definitely plan on moving him out of state and a few different locations...
And yeah I agree that him getting away free is a very scary thing. That means that in 2012, you can actually kill someone for no good reasons and call it self defense.

Yeah because that stupid law is written that way. Guy is smarter than he wants everyone to believe.

Here's the thing

He was told to stop chasing the kid. Instead, two minutes later we hear the kid's voice on the cell crying out for help right before gun fire.

Based on that alone, I am convinced this guy is guilty as hell.

I mean, you get attacked by a kid who is panicking (let's face it. He was being stalked and then confronted. What would you do?), he has no gun but you pull one out and shoot him?
I am sorry, but that is not self defense in my book.

Hmmm......Nyadriel, if you're convinced that you heard the voice of the "kid" on the cell phone when everyone else in the media(as well as the 911 dispatcher) heard Zimmerman's voice then I've got some beachfront property in Montana to sell you.

Please tell me why Martin was confronted? Oh yeah, he jumped the fence of a gated community and Zimmerman saw Martin looking inside cars and acting suspicious. Yeah, Zimmerman dropped the ball on this one.

Yeah, Nyadriel....laws are stupid. Just like those stupid people in that stupid gated community. How dare they keep people out just cause they want to feel safe. Stupid people and their stupid laws.

But why would Zimmerman shoot someone just for looking inside people's cars? And I thought Martin was just going to the store for some Skittles...

And Zimmerman is described as a frequent 911 caller.

All that evidence points to the unjust murdering of a person.

See, this is how facts can get twisted around and rumors get spread. Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin for looking into people's cars. Zimmerman approached Martin, upon which Martin got startled and confronted Zimmerman which lead to an altercation that had Zimmerman pinned to the ground with Martin on top(thus the grass stains on Zimmerman's clothes and the cuts to the back of Zimmerman's head).

Martin did go to the store for Skittles but instead of going back the way he came he hopped the gated community's fence to cut through on his way home. Clearly someplace he was not supposed to be.

There are records indicating that Zimmerman called 911 a number of times due to the increase number of home and car break ins. As part of the Neighborhood Watch it was part of his "job" to call 911 and report the break ins. He also called 911 at least 3 times in 2008 to report a pitbull that had charged his wife and was running loose in the neighborhood.

It's good to know that you've been able to bring this case to a close based on the evidence presented to you, Sherlock. I guess that's why you're the world's greatest detective. Why are you wasting your time here when you should be in Florida solving this case?!?

No need for sarcasm.

My apologies, Purple Grannie. I must shamefully admit the others in this thread contributed to my rude behavior. Their rush to judgement and denial of the facts caused me to speak in a sarcastic tone. Again, my apologies.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
BlackRose_Jefe
VirginianRanger
BlackRose_Jefe
VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger

Hahahahah...Did I strike a nerve? Sounds like you can't handle facts. Check with MSNBC and Mediaite. You might have to dig a little to find it but the facts are there.

Now I have something to say to you, you pretentious little girl. I only insult your obvious lack of intelligence. You are the one that started this back and forth with the insults(remember "blatant liar"?) You sound like you can't handle the fact that someone was where they weren't supposed to be(that would be Martin, since he DID NOT LIVE IN THE GATED COMMUNITY) and was "racially profiled"(which is a joke cause just as many white people get checked out by law enforcement). I can debate you under the table. The best thing for you is to do in this case is to walk away. Just....walk away. You can't win this. Not against me. You'll be proven wrong. So go stomp your feet, scream "ugh" as loud as you can and storm off like a good little girl.

Sounds like you need to do the growing up. Stay in school, bunny. You need it more than anyone. For your benefit, of course.

Ah, dear little boy, you struck no nerve. I can handle facts, but you brought it up and all I asked was for you to prove it. Normally, how it goes, if you bring something up, YOU prove it. Normally. You can't make me walk away, nor will I. Sorry, but you lose. I'll stomp my feet on your a**, how's that? Not literally, of course.

Oh, and FYI, I graduated school, thank you very much. Take your own advice, would you?

<Sigh> Poor little bunny....You just don't get it. Yes, I struck a nerve with my last post. All anyone has to do is read your response and they'd say "Damn, that girl is p#####d!" You obviously canNOT handle the facts for if you did you would've responded with a retort instead of the blather that you wrote. I proved my sources by offering not one but TWO(take your shoes off if you need extra digits to count with). Sorry, bunny, but you are the one that loses. You can't win this debate because you fail to see the facts for what they are. Tsk, tsk....oh well, you tried. You FAILED, but you tried. Why not go back to the kiddie table and leave the grown up topics to grown ups like me(yeah, baby...I'm a 45 yr old MAN).

45 yr old BOY sounds about right. you gave sources. whooped de doo. provide a damn link cause i aint wasting my time looking for it. an neither should she. an if you are referencing another call an not the one involved in this case, then f****n say so an admit you were an a**hole over your own pathetic f**k up. acting like such a baby over what you think you heard compared to what is in the tape. does that even really matter?????? an if you were a grown up, you would conduct yourself as such, an not some middle school bully who does nothing but insulsts an picks on people because he has nothing constructive to say or do.

Listen up...You asked for references and I gave them. Its too bad that you're too lazy to look them up. It's all they have on those two sites. It isn't like you'd have to dig deep to find it. I only insult the ignorance that you and others perpetuate on discussion boards about this case, so don't take it so personally. Trust me, if I wanted to I could insult you and leave emotional scars that years of therapy couldn't cure.

Oh, one more thing. This comment you made: "an if you were a grown up, you would conduct yourself as such, an not some middle school bully who does nothing but insulsts an picks on people because he has nothing constructive to say or do". Classic!!! It made me laugh!! I can see you now, with your fist all clinched and your chest all puffed up. Defender of the playground, that's you.

thank you for proving my point that you are a child. im glad you enjoyed my comment because i enjoy putting smiles on childrens faces an making them laugh. smile im sorry you cant handle adult conversations an maybe in a few years you will be able to do so without the childish behavior. your parents must not have taught you that insulting people who dont agree with you, doesnt get you your way. but as most adults do to give children the benefit of the doubt, i will check out your claim.

Oh bunny...not only are you an ignorant child but you are hypocritical as well. Now, you're probably scratching your head(not too hard, dear) and wondering what I mean. Well, you blathered in my general direction that "your parents must not have taught you that insulting people who dont agree with you, doesnt get you your way". To that, I retort with this, in your own words, quote "provide a damn link cause i aint wasting my time looking for it. an neither should she. an if you are referencing another call an not the one involved in this case, then f****n say so an admit you were an a**hole over your own pathetic f**k up. acting like such a baby over what you think you heard compared to what is in the tape. does that even really matter?????? an if you were a grown up, you would conduct yourself as such, an not some middle school bully who does nothing but insulsts an picks on people because he has nothing constructive to say or do."

My, my....and such vulgar language from such a small child. But then, small minds speak in limited capacities. And your reference about putting smiles on childrens faces and making them laugh? Yes, clowns are reknown for doing that. It's good to see that you have something else to fall back on since you clearly do not have the intellectual fortitude to carry on a coversation with out losing your temper or emlpoying vulgarites.

You have begun to bore me, bunny, as I'm quite sure others would agree. Why don't you run along since you obviously have nothing of value to contribute to the conversation?

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
BlackRose_Jefe
VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger

Oh, one more thing. This comment you made: "an if you were a grown up, you would conduct yourself as such, an not some middle school bully who does nothing but insulsts an picks on people because he has nothing constructive to say or do". Classic!!! It made me laugh!! I can see you now, with your fist all clinched and your chest all puffed up. Defender of the playground,
that's you.

Alright, if you found it on those sites, post the direct link to the article, smartass. You say it's not that difficult to find, so give us the link. You brought "evidence" out, so back it up. It's not our job to prove your statements.

You are one of the most ignorant people I have ever known. You must pick on women a lot. Afraid to stand up to a man? You know you'd get your a** handed to you on a silver platter. Lmmfao. You're a child.

The evidence is there for you to see. All you need to do is "Google" it. Or watch the news. Or<gasp> read a newspaper. You should try it sometime.

Ignorant? I think not. Your ignorance of the facts in this case is glaring. You want Zimmerman tried in the court of public opinion and you desparately want to belong to something simply for the sake of saying that you did. What an accomplishment that must be for you.

In response to your statement that I pick on women a lot, I feel it is my duty to disappoint you. I would never do something as base as to single out a woman and ridicule her in a public forum. There is one thing that puzzles me: You asked if I were afraid to stand up to a man(a stupid question if there ever was one). Are you saying you, in fact, are a man? If so, may one inquire why you would take the guise and name of a woman? Surely that is not something a man would not do unless that man has questions about "his" masculinity. And your feeble attempt at an insult ("You know you'd get your a** handed to you on a silver platter. Lmmfao. You're a child" wink only made me laugh. It is you that is the child. Now run along and play. You no longer serve a purpose here unless that purpose is to draw ridicule to yourself.

Ruthless Hunter

23,140 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
BlackRose_Jefe
VirginianRanger

Oh, one more thing. This comment you made: "an if you were a grown up, you would conduct yourself as such, an not some middle school bully who does nothing but insulsts an picks on people because he has nothing constructive to say or do". Classic!!! It made me laugh!! I can see you now, with your fist all clinched and your chest all puffed up. Defender of the playground,
that's you.

Alright, if you found it on those sites, post the direct link to the article, smartass. You say it's not that difficult to find, so give us the link. You brought "evidence" out, so back it up. It's not our job to prove your statements.

You are one of the most ignorant people I have ever known. You must pick on women a lot. Afraid to stand up to a man? You know you'd get your a** handed to you on a silver platter. Lmmfao. You're a child.

The evidence is there for you to see. All you need to do is "Google" it. Or watch the news. Or<gasp> read a newspaper. You should try it sometime.

Ignorant? I think not. Your ignorance of the facts in this case is glaring. You want Zimmerman tried in the court of public opinion and you desparately want to belong to something simply for the sake of saying that you did. What an accomplishment that must be for you.

In response to your statement that I pick on women a lot, I feel it is my duty to disappoint you. I would never do something as base as to single out a woman and ridicule her in a public forum. There is one thing that puzzles me: You asked if I were afraid to stand up to a man(a stupid question if there ever was one). Are you saying you, in fact, are a man? If so, may one inquire why you would take the guise and name of a woman? Surely that is not something a man would not do unless that man has questions about "his" masculinity. And your feeble attempt at an insult ("You know you'd get your a** handed to you on a silver platter. Lmmfao. You're a child" wink only made me laugh. It is you that is the child. Now run along and play. You no longer serve a purpose here unless that purpose is to draw ridicule to yourself.

I never said I wanted him tried in the court of public opinion. I want the RIGHT justice done. Not many TRUE facts are known, smartass. I did google, and I checked msnbc and found not a damn thing proving your statement. That makes you, little boy, a liar.

I will stay here as long as I want. You don't own me, nor do you have the authority to make me leave. Lmao. If you you took the time to wrap you tiny brain around my statement about you standing up to a man and picking on women, it's because all through this thread you have been insulting women. A man who insults a woman is not a man at all. Only a child. Belittling others to make yourself feel better about yourself. Pathetic. Stop twisting my words.

I'm trying to have a good discussion here with everyone, I don't need you spouting off pointless s**t and insulting me and everyone else.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
Luna Silverheart
VirginianRanger
BlackRose_Jefe
VirginianRanger

that's you.

I never said I wanted him tried in the court of public opinion. I want the RIGHT justice done. Not many TRUE facts are known, smartass. I did google, and I checked msnbc and found not a damn thing proving your statement. That makes you, little boy, a liar.

I will stay here as long as I want. You don't own me, nor do you have the authority to make me leave. Lmao. If you you took the time to wrap you tiny brain around my statement about you standing up to a man and picking on women, it's because all through this thread you have been insulting women. A man who insults a woman is not a man at all. Only a child. Belittling others to make yourself feel better about yourself. Pathetic. Stop twisting my words.

I'm trying to have a good discussion here with everyone, I don't need you spouting off pointless s**t and insulting me and everyone else.

You obviously didn't look very hard. MSNBC, CNN and Mediaite run stories on this constantly. You're a quitter. I thought as much. And no, I don't have the authority to make you leave. That's up to the moderators. I never said you had to leave. I said for you to "run along", a dismissive statement given to little children when they get underfoot or bothersome....like you have become. So not only are you a quitter but delusional as well. You should seek psychiatric help for that(and you infer that I twist words?).

What is the "right" justice? I'd love to hear your answer, but I'm sure it's just more prattle. Does it involve a fair trial? Does it involve hearing all the facts? Or are you just "going along with the crowd". Sheep do that, you know. Are you a sheep?

Here's my favorite: Not many true facts are known? Really? And you say I have a tiny brain? Yours obviously could fit on the head of a pin with ample room for annexation. What kind of statement is "Not many true facts are known"? And you wonder why I insult you? It's for making such a fool out of yourself when you say stupid things like "Not many true facts are known".

I'm not belittling others to make myself feel better. I'm not the one that claims to be a man and uses a female avi and screenname. I merely point out the fact that you and so many others feel that some grave injustice has been committed and that the facts in this case be damned. It doesn't work that way. Personal responsibility is something that is lost on you. You want "the RIGHT justice" but you won't accept the fact that Martin was where he wasn't supposed to be and a bad thing happened to him. Tragic, yes, to be sure. A life was lost that night. But a life was also change irrevocably as well. Or do you not(or better, cannot) see that?

I grow tired of you inane postings, "Luna Silverheart". You've strayed too far off topic and offer nothing of value nor substance. Make all the grandios statements you wish for I will not respond to them. I'll let you blather on but you'll waste no more of my time.

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
Kasumi of Vientown
A lawyer for Trayvon Martin's family is asking the U.S. Department of Justice to review what he alleges was a meeting the night the 17-year-old was killed between Sanford's police chief and State Attorney Norm Wolfinger.

Benjamin Crump sent a formal request to the federal agency Monday, saying he believes Wolfinger and police Chief Bill Lee Jr. met Feb. 26 and overruled a homicide investigator's recommendation that George Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter.

Monday afternoon, Wolfinger said there was no meeting and that the letter was based on "outright lies". He also denounced "those spreading … irresponsible rhetoric".

Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon during a fight that rainy Sunday evening. Zimmerman told police he had followed the teenager but turned back then acted in self-defense when Trayvon knocked him to the ground and began pounding Zimmerman's head on a sidewalk.

Zimmerman has not been arrested, and that has set off marches and rallies across the country by people, saying Trayvon was the victim of racial profiling and Zimmerman is being coddled by police.

The case is being investigated by a special prosecutor, and two weeks ago the U.S. Department of Justice launched a civil rights investigation.

Some news agencies have reported that Sanford's lead investigator, Chris Serino, wanted Zimmerman charged with manslaughter that night but Wolfinger's office put a stop to it. The city of Sanford issued a statement saying that is not true.

Police did that night prepare an incident report that lists "manslaughter" as the possible crime being investigated, but in every case in which an officer prepares an incident report, he or she fills in that spot with some crime and statute number to allow the agency to properly report crime statistics to the FBI.

Two weeks ago, during an exclusive interview with the Sentinel, Lee disclosed certain details of the investigation and during that session, attended by Serino and others, Serino said his investigation turned up no reliable evidence that cast doubt on Zimmerman's account – that he had acted in self-defense.

"The best evidence we have is the testimony of George Zimmerman, and he says the decedent was the primary aggressor in the whole event," Serino told the Sentinel March 16. "Everything I have is adding up to what he says."

In his letter Monday to Roy Austin, deputy assistant attorney general in the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, Crump wrote, "We look forward to your thorough and comprehensive review of the suspicious circumstances surrounding this meeting, and the decision to disregard the recommendation of the lead homicide investigator, Mr. Serino, who felt compelled to prepare an affidavit memorializing his recommendation to arrest the shooter George Zimmerman."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-02/news/os-trayvon-martin-federal-review-justice-letter-20120402_1_chief-bill-lee-federal-review-federal-agency

According to Zimmerman's dad, George followed Trayvon until the dispatcher said he didn't have to, by which tim Geore Zimmerman had lost sight of Trayvon, he having gone down a dark back alley/path between some condos. At the end of the call, Zimmerman asked the dispatcher to have the cops call him when they got there. He continued straight along the path he had been on and did NOT turn down the path Trayvon had taken. At the next street over, he got an address to tell the cops from the nearest condo, and then he started walking back the way he came, towards his truck. As he was passing by the path that Trayvon had disappeared down, Trayvon came out and asked if he had a problem. George Zimmerman said no. Trayvon Martin said 'You do now' and punched him, breaking his nose and knocking him down.

It all happened so fast, that George Zimmerman claimed he forgot all about his gun, and I suppose that makes sense, people can get pretty stupid when they are scared. He said he only remembered the gun when Trayvon mentioned it. George Zimmerman went for the gun, but so did Trayvon. Afraid that Trayvon would use it on him if he got his gun, George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin once in the chest when he got the chance.

Now, according to the police, all the medical and physical evidence is consistent with George Zimmerman's explanation, and there was a corroborating eye-witness that saw Trayyvon on top of Zimmerman and beating on him. Arresting George Zimmerman at all was unethical, and her affidavit for probably committed Prosecutorial Misconduct.

Versatile Receiver

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
yum_cupcake

A dumb move.
To be honest, he would have been safer if they kept him in prison. xp

- - - - - - - -+- - - - - - - -
Questing for the impossible~
User Image
~.:: :384k/23mil::.~

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
Poipl
yum_cupcake

A dumb move.
To be honest, he would have been safer if they kept him in prison. xp

- - - - - - - -+- - - - - - - -
Questing for the impossible~
User Image
~.:: :384k/23mil::.~
It never would have come this far if the mainstream media had done some fact-checking before publishing lie after lie after lie about him. And arresting him to begin with only made things worse, because there will be a lot of riots when he's acquitted.

Friendly Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Be scared be very, very scared

Shy Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
So? This was going to happen anyways.

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Bail should not have been posted in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff